The Case Manager is responsible for coordinating and monitoring clients individualized care plans. Works with individual clients and families to identify and develop appropriate Continuing Care Plans, goals and follow-up.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes but is not limited to the following:
- Assess all incoming clients
- Meet one on one with clients to obtain specific needs and information
- Formulate a personalized Continuing Care Plan for each client
- Participate in daily clinical team meetings as requested.
- Facilitate Case Management groups
- Enter client services activity data into the approved data system(s) in a timely manner
- Meet individually (at least once each week) with each client on caseload; meetings should be scheduled in advance
- Enter chronological or progress notes into client case file on each scheduled meeting, parent contact, group session and consultation with clinicians
- Monitor client’s participation and progress
- Works as a liaison/advocate to clients’ families and/or other agencies as needed.
- Identify need for outside services and coordinate with Support Staff the implementation of needed service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum of four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be proficient in MS Office applications. Knowledge of treatment industry required. Four-year degree/certification/licensure a plus.
Must have excellent organizational skills, be detailed oriented, accurate, and thorough. Must be able to multi-task, possess strong time management skills, and ability to prioritize. Must be trustworthy, reliable, and maintain confidentiality. Willing to step outside the boundaries of the job description when necessary. Possess a positive attitude and be a team player. Must be able to effectively resolve conflict appropriately and professionally.