TurnKey Corrections Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Poor leadership, Hypocritical Management
Doesn't Matter (Former Employee) –  WisconsinNovember 4, 2016
It could be a good company to work for if the leadership changed their approach or people all together. They talk horribly about their clients, treat their employees like cattle, hire friends and family (who are the only ones for the most part to succeed) and a laundry list of other unethical business practices.

Their products are cheap, they only care about making a profit and have the philosophy of what have you done for me lately.
Pros
Cons
Every aspect of going to work there.
Merchandising meets the county Jail
Inmate Canteen at BCDC (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 4, 2015
this company was super nice to work with. Although sometimes things were not always organized in a way I understood immediately what I had to do, they have a really good product and a system that works with the jail offering more attention to detail, pertaining to the jail's needs.

I had a variety of things that I needed to do from filling vending machines in the pods of the work relase building to keeping inventory. and lots of clerical things in between

they were awsome to work for, and do reward your hard work when called upon
Pros
well treated, well paid and good support team
Cons
sometimes you had to wait for the officers to be available to escort you near the inmates

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TurnKey Corrections. Our community is ready to answer.

TurnKey Corrections Reviews by Location