Tuscany Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Horrible management!
Parts Associate/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 12, 2016
This place is a joke. They are so unorganized and no one is on the same page. Management treats people horribly and will fire you for no reason. I would not suggest this place to anyone.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
it just a job
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Village, OKMarch 10, 2015
its cool to work everybody want to be the boss and the head boss are not friendly at all they dont make feel to come to your job everyday
Construction and Carpentry
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Get all the tools and product we need loaded in the truck and drive to the house or construction site we are working at. I learned how to lay tile, put up drywall, lay brick walls, plumbing and carpet installing. The manager was great because he was also my co-worker he made sure I had the proper skills in order to finish the job and make sure everything was done correctly. My co-worker was my manager. The hardest part was making sure we finished certain jobs in a timely manner. The enjoyable part of the job was traveling and working in different job sites every week.
Pros
learning and building
Cons
lond distance traveling
Easy and clean job but fast paced and active.
Bus Boy (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJune 20, 2014
Most days were busy so we will start working from the beginning to night nonstop. We will really not eat so we would be hungry. Sometimes it was too much dealing with all these people that were disrespectful but there were also nice people as well. Everything was pretty straight forward. I enjoyed making coffees and I learned how to do them there.
Great opportunity to make fast money
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Manteno, ILOctober 23, 2013
The restaurant and bar business has been known to be an industry where servers and bartenders can make significant amount of money on a daily basis. This place was no different.
Productive work place
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 20, 2013
Although the restaurant was a nice environment to work in, it received very little business, despite the good food and service.
Pros
good company
Cons
little earned money