Tuscany

Tuscany Employee Reviews

sales
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 9, 2015
Pros: salary
Cons: commission
common sales job no bonus To working there, it's a dead end gig for ppl who want more from life. Now I'm just writing for the sake of filling up space ...
Construction and Carpentry
Carpenter (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: learning and building
Cons: lond distance traveling
Get all the tools and product we need loaded in the truck and drive to the house or construction site we are working at. I learned how to lay tile, put up drywall, lay brick walls, plumbing and carpet installing. The manager was great because he was also my co-worker he made sure I had the proper skills in order to finish the job and make sure everything was done correctly. My co-worker was my manager. The hardest part was making sure we finished certain jobs in a timely manner. The enjoyable part of the job was traveling and working in different job sites every week.
Easy and clean job but fast paced and active.
Bus Boy (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILJune 20, 2014
Most days were busy so we will start working from the beginning to night nonstop. We will really not eat so we would be hungry. Sometimes it was too much dealing with all these people that were disrespectful but there were also nice people as well. Everything was pretty straight forward. I enjoyed making coffees and I learned how to do them there.
Great opportunity to make fast money
Bartender (Former Employee), Manteno, ILOctober 23, 2013
The restaurant and bar business has been known to be an industry where servers and bartenders can make significant amount of money on a daily basis. This place was no different.
Productive work place
Waitress (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 20, 2013
Pros: good company
Cons: little earned money
Although the restaurant was a nice environment to work in, it received very little business, despite the good food and service.