Tuttle Agency

Tuttle Agency United States Employee Reviews

Productive Busy workplace
Waitress ‚Äč York (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 23, 2015
Pros: free condimentd
Cons: its not a everyday job
Depending on the type of event youre working, we usually cleanup the venue while others unload the food truck.I learned how to work at a fast pace. They give you the opportunity to network with people of different cultures. My co-workers made my job very easy. They were very helping and friendly. The hardest part of the job was taking on many tasks at one time. The most most enyoable part of the job was the experience.
Loving environment for a work place
Administrative Assistant/Customer Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 8, 2015
Days at Canon were great. The office was like a little family where we all got along well and worked with each other with no issues. My supervisor was great. She was a very funny and joyful women to work with.
The most stressful part of my job was scanning the purchase orders through Oracle before 4:45 pm on a daily basis for the sales team to meet their daily quota. We had a system worked out and things always ran smoothly with every order going in on time.
fast paced challenging work place with fun co-workers
Utility/ Prep (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 10, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: on- call
get ice for bartenders, set up tables for dining rooms. I got to meet people form different cultures and backgrounds. The hardest part is traveling long distances to work. The best part is being introduced to different foods.
Temporary
Temporary Worker/Warehouse (Former Employee), Union City, NJJune 9, 2014
Depending on where the agency located me, miscellaneous work..
Excellent placement agency with proactive caring placement agents and great assisgnments
Contract and Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 22, 2014
This temporary and contract agency has a wide variety of interesting high paying assignments with high end clients in a variety of fields. The clients are very professional and welcoming of the contract staff and go out of their way to make them feel as if they are part of the staff. The hardest part of the job is interviewing with prospective employers. The most enjoyable part is working at new and exciting assignments and meeting and learning from a wide variety of professionals in varying fields.
Produtive and fun but also strict
Stage Hand, Bag Handler, Stock/Inventory (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: i bettered my skills
Cons: couldnt make it a career.
Very productive, nicely organized. Learned things about self and became a better multi-tasker. Advanced my skills simply by asking and they gave decent directions in areas I didnt realize could learn. very good opportunity to learn diffeent skills at one time.
The work day is very busy, doing a variety of tasks , which speeds up you day
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Emblem Health/MelvilleNovember 11, 2013
Pros: love the summer hours, home early in the summer.
Cons: short lunch brakes, no other breaks.
A typical work day consisted of checking messages, collating faxes, opening mail and making sure it gets to the addressed.filing and faxing. Returning phone calls, mailing correspondence. assistng with any projects in house such as mailings, data entry projects, large copy projects.
Typical warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 27, 2013
Cons: short breaks, long work hours
Come in grab truck load and work, no room for growth, when they felt like you where advancing they would fire you.
Wonderful Experience
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Long Island City, NYAugust 10, 2013
Coming into this agency was by far one of my best working experiences. The staff here are very hands on willing to work with you and get to know who you are, to be able to place you on an assignment that best suits your personality.
Tuttle is a health care agency, but they didn't consider their employees.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 29, 2013
Pros: no free lunches or any other amenities were provided
Cons: breaks was not an issue, and no healthcare was provided.
A typical day at work involved caring for terminal ill patients (that is when I was given an assignment.)
I learned about opening my heart to people who is very ill and need someone to show alittle compassion and sympathy.
I didn't have much interaction with management.
I didn't have any coworkers.
The hardest part of the job was moving the patient from point A to point B, because they were unable to help themselves.
The most enjoyable part of the job was see the look of gratitude on the faces of the patient.
Great environment to work in
Payroll and Invoice Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 29, 2013
Pros: great environment, descent pay
Cons: no benefits, 401k contribution
A typical day at work was making sure that all timesheets were input into our payroll system (as we say in our office, no employee gets left behind), troubleshooting any payroll issues that may have occurred the previous pay cycle, assuring all invoices go out in a timely manner, correcting any invoicing issues that may have occurred the previous cycle. This job has taught me how to work in high pressure situations as well as the importance of team work and communication amongst co-workers. Management at this company was very fair to me and are genuinely nice people, the same can be said about my co-workers. This was just a great environment to work in. The hardest part of my day was leaving because there was always something left to do. The most enjoyable part of my job was the satisfaction from helping people.
Professional but good for those with higher education
Clerical Support (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 5, 2012
Cons: temp position
Typical day was just waiting for an assignment. Most of the positions sent to was not even a challenge from a day or a 2 day assignment at max. 8 or 9 assignments a month nothing long term. I enjoyed going learning new things to help my profession. The hardest part was finding something to challenge my brain. The Tuttle Agency is very good in helping and making changes to your resume and helping in interview process
Temporary Assignments
Nurse Practitioner in a HMO environment (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 12, 2012
Pros: broad perspective on corporate cultures
Cons: no attachments or level of expertise able to be obtained.
It was always stimulating to encounter different organizational cultures and employees at many unique health care situations. Temporary assignments were placements within different companies in New York City, Brooklyn,and Westchester. Occupational health is based upon corporate culture and how organizations deal with the health care of their employees..
The hardest part of these assignments was the constant travel.
Tuttle Agency
Mail Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 6, 2012
The company offers great benefits and jobs, but becoming permanent for a company contracting you is rare.
great time
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Perth Amboy, NJMay 15, 2012
Pros: working
Cons: hours
It was a agency. I wish they gave 40 hour per weeks. Sometimes they had work and other times they did not.
Work with The tuttle Agency
Administrative Assistant /Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 26, 2012
Pros: i was able to expand my position
Cons: no cons
Work there was good, I came in for a 3 wk project and made a 3 wk task into a much longer position due to the new structure that I bought into that department to make it much easier for clients to be billed by the temp company that I worked for.
wonderful and helpful staff
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 11, 2012
I enjoyed working at this agency. I would have liked to have stayed but work in my field was no more as of 2009. All staff that I have worked with and for were every kind and helpful. I would go back if future assignment in my field are available.