Tween Brands Employee Reviews

Awful
Justice Tween Brands (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAMay 21, 2017
Manager made you feel as if you couldn't do anything unless it was perfect and the pay wasn't fair considering I never got a raise as they claimed "I was their best worker"
It was great for awhile
Brand Rep, Justice (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA and Longview, TXFebruary 20, 2017
My experience with Justice/Tween brands was okay until I moved back to Texas. The store in Alpharetta, GA was awesome, the management was great, and had an awesome work environment. The store in Longview Mall not so much..
Brand Rep/ Temp LSA
Brand Representative (Current Employee) –  Pikeville, KYFebruary 16, 2017
In my work force I helped every customer that walked through the front door with their wants and needs. I helped them checked out and make orders for them online. During my temp LSA I was a part time manager where I could open and close the store and take on the managers tasks.
Great for a first job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAFebruary 11, 2017
I don't know exactly what I am allowed to divulge in regards to what I did not like about the company, but as long as you do what you're supposed to be doing, there isn't too much to be worried about working here. The work/life balance isn't so great, but if you need a job this isn't the worst place to work.
Limited Too Stores
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Huntington Station, NYJanuary 28, 2017
I worked for almost 6 years at Limited Too. I started in high school and continued through college and quit because it just wasn't paying enough and the hours were horrible. Used to work 40+ in a week and paycheck didn't reflect that. Raises were so low and awful. Was offered a management position to stay with the company but the pay was still horrible so I left.
Pros
The co workers, discounts
Cons
Long hours, pay not good
Amazing working experience for my first job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 8, 2016
I love justice. It's been an amazing first job experience. I wanted to start off at a clothing store and justice caught my attention. The store is amazing.
Great pay. Unsteady hours
Brand Representative I (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXApril 27, 2016
Justice was my first job the start off pay was great considering I didn't know a thing. The training for this job was not all that great and you basically had to compete for hours by bring in big sales, so I had very unsteady hours.
Great foundation
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDApril 4, 2016
Tween Brands was my first Job. I started off as a Sales Associate, then was promoted to Supervisor, and then promoted again to Assistant Manager. This was a great foundation to the work field. I enjoy going to work every day. I am looking to get out of retail so that I may better myself and learn more.
Pros
Employee discounts, and advancement opportunities
Cons
On your feet all day
Ever Changing
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 11, 2016
There is a strong desire to ensure a work life balance, but it is not always executed. I can honestly say that I LOVE working with the customers! There is something highly rewarding about making a growing young lady feel positive about herself (clientele ages are 5-13). I have grown leaps and bounds as both a manager and a leader, by using the tools provided, and not being afraid to reach out to peers.
Productive and a fun work place.
Justice Tween Brands (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJanuary 9, 2016
I got there, they gave me a task, I did as followed, and the most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers.The hardest part of the job was trying to find people to cover my shift.
Pros
had snacks, and really good people.
Good Experience, But...
Brand Representative (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDNovember 11, 2015
The managers were not organized and did not keep the schedule updated. Many hours were cut down for workers, causing my coworkers and I to seek multiple jobs.
Pros
Good beginners retail experience
Cons
Unorganized
Associate
Associate (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJOctober 20, 2015
It's a chill place to work. It's not too stressful, unless it's one of those busy weekends or holiday season. Management is all understanding and works with you.
Rewarding and VERY beneficial!
Brand Representative (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIOctober 16, 2015
It was truly a privilege to work for Tween Brands.
A typical day at work consisted of a variety of things depending on where you were sectioned to work, whether it be at the cash register or out on the floor, sometimes both in one day. I often greeted customers followed by an open-ended question. I also spent a great amount of time hanging, folding, and back-stocking merchandise. Working at Justice I gained many friends as well as lifelong skills that will benefit me for school and my future career. I discovered a lot about myself as a person and as an employee while working at Justice. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help customers with whatever they needed because it made me happy. My co-workers were some of the nicest people I had ever met in my life, and they all made my experience there very comforting. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Love it!
Store Sales Leader (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaSeptember 30, 2015
such a positive work environment! Everyone is very motivating. This would be a wonderful first start as an associate or if you're getting into management!
Pros
Flexible hours, motivational, positive
Stay busy
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pataskala, OHSeptember 30, 2015
Unload packages, palletize and put them in the correct places. Learned how to drive various equipment. Work with a wide variety of ethnicities
Pros
Growth in brand
Cons
short breaks
Fun environment and great co-workers
Brand Representative (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZSeptember 29, 2015
Justice is a very upbeat, sociable and fun workplace. It allows for getting to personally know customers and build relationships with them that will keep them coming back because it's an honest and genuine company.
First Job
Lead Brand Representative (Former Employee) –  el paso txSeptember 25, 2015
I had such a fun time working at Justice. It was my first job ever. While in high school I was promoted to Lead Brand Representative (LBR). I truly enjoyed the responsibility that came with the position.
Justice
Lead Brand Rep - Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  MASeptember 21, 2015
" Lead by example " was what we were always told at Justice. Unfortunately when that doesn't start at the top the job becomes harder than necessary. When your team is close and everyone works together to better themselves and each other per company standards it is a pleasant work environment, when that is lacking it becomes less than ideal. The pay was also low compared to other stores with similar management positions available. The customers were mixed good and bad. We had our loyal customers who were awesome and we had our share of bad customers who would try and steal which would distract us from helping people who needed it just like any retail store.
Pros
great customers, great girls to work with
Cons
training wasnt done per company standard which lead to weak employees
Not Understanding
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJSeptember 18, 2015
I was a full time college student and they did not care about my schedule. All they cared about was me being at work. That was what led to be getting terminated.
Productive workplace
Brand Representative (Former Employee) –  Oshkosh, WISeptember 1, 2015
It was difficult to set up the job paperwork due to the program online that you have to go through when signing said paperwork, I learned how to properly interact with customers and families, Management was fantastic and very accommodating, but the coworkers tended to be catty. My favorite part of the job was being a cashier, and dressing the mannequins that were put on display.
Pros
Friendly management
Cons
Low pay, long workdays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tween Brands. Our community is ready to answer.