Twice Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Self employed
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAMay 30, 2017
Self employed part time, great working for myself. Ability to make my own hours and work at a reasonable pace to ensure the job is done properly and satisfactorily
Fast-growth fashion start-up with fun, enjoyable environment
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 6, 2016
Day to day work life at Twice was fast-paced, efficient and productive. I was able to improve on my skills as well as gain many more throughout my various positions there. The atmosphere was easy-going and people and culture made the work day enjoyable. Overall, a great company to work for.
Hard working on your toes work place.
Server (Former Employee) –  Friendswood, TXOctober 30, 2016
Typical day at work was talking to costumers and stay moving. hardest part of my job was communicating with the cooks, because they had a wall that was between us. I enjoyed all the laughs and hard work every one of us put in.
Pros
Free food
Cons
No breaks
sucks
Laborer (Former Employee) –  KentuckyMarch 8, 2016
twice is a company that is good for the enviorment, however their hours are extremely long and the benefits are minimal.
fun and productive environment
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  san francisco, caAugust 22, 2015
Fun work with a great work community. It was a very time based company but very do-able. I learned how to become a merchandise buyer. Management was very helpful and always supportive as well as coworkers. The hardest part of the job at times was reaching your time standard for a task. The most enjoyable part was the people and the activities they set up for us.
Pros
free lunch on mondays
Cons
company closed
extremely family oriented
Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 1, 2015
I loved coming to work on the daily for Twice. I did have down days like anyone else would, but this is the most enjoyable job I've had up to date. I always enjoyed being trained on new things to become more and more versatile and more reliable for upper management.
Pros
Very understanding management, flexible time-off, amazing environment
Cons
minimal advancement room, too many employees
Productive and Fun Workplace with culture!
Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CaliforniaJuly 19, 2015
Fun and manageable work environment, Learned what it is like to work for a startup e-commerce company. Everyone they hire fits a certain demographic, we have fun supervisors, and great attitudes from management!
Pros
Free lunch on Monday's, Work Parties, Free Snacks
Cons
Short breaks, No room for growth, Only offer 2 types of shifts
Great Place to work
Owner (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Fl.June 9, 2015
The job at Twice is Nice was a very rewarding job. I was able to set my own hours, but I also learned that is a lot harder being the boss.
Pros
I worked for myself.
Cons
No health care
Great as a transition job
Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  San FranciscoMay 5, 2015
I loved this job because management is great. Thats basically it. They are very approachable and flexible with schedules. Some jobs, you know that management doesn't really care about you as long as you do what you're supposed to. But the people keep you updated on the progress of the company as a whole. They plan a lot of activities or after work gatherings which gives everyone a chance to meet each other.

Down side is that tasks were so tedious and mostly the process was disorganised. In effect, some co-workers end up slacking off so others have to pick up after them if not do the process over again. Some become aggressively complacent that doesn't make for a good working environment.
Pros
Free monday lunch, flexible hours
Cons
tedious tasks
Great Hours, Great Pay
Buying and Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 9, 2015
Twice is a growing business that is busy and always changing. The hours are great, the supervisors are very accommodating, and there is always something to do.
Twice as Nice Housekeeping
Twice asNice Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  clackamas county areasMarch 19, 2014
nothing much to say. i really liked this business. the reason i stopped was because of back problems.stairs are hard on a body.
lol.
Pros
paid in cash only worked for bachelors with big houses.
Cons
Stairs, stairs......
Very good company to work for
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNSeptember 24, 2012
Great company I was the owner/operator and performed all aspects of running a small business