Twin Cities Hospital

Twin Cities Hospital Employee Reviews

This small hospital has one of the best CNOs I have ever had the pleasure to work for in my career.
Director of Cardiopulmonary Care (Former Employee) –  Niceville, FLJuly 22, 2015
I was Director of Cardiopulmonary and we did Bronchoscopies in the Bronch suite with excellent Pulmonologists, we had an excellent stress lab, the staff is still in touch with me and we are like family. The Management worked very well together as a team. The CEO was top notch and above the rest. I would go back at any time if that position ever came open. The hardest part of that job was leaving!
Pros
Everything to do with the field of Respiratory we did it there!
Cons
The day I left.
Great Job
ER Registrar (Former Employee) –  Niceville, FLSeptember 18, 2015
I worked as a registrar for quite a few years. I started out part time and moved to full time. I worked in the ER and the OR for the time I was there. I loved my job and all the staff. I became a new mom and after the years I worked there I decided to stay home with her!
Great people working together in a great hospital!
circulating nurse (Former Employee) –  Niceville,FloridaApril 23, 2015
Great people working together in a great hospital!
TCH has the most caring and competent professionals I have had the pleasure of working with. This hospital feels like family and will treat you and your loved ones like family as well. The most professional quality of care is provided here.
Excellent Place to work
Asst. Director Emergency Services (Former Employee) –  Atascadero, CAMay 4, 2015
Working for Tenet Hospitals was a rewarding and fun experience. I learned more in the 2 years in leadership than I had my entire 15 year experience. Awesome group of co-workers and colleagues that were all focused on being the best in the business.
Employees
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Niceville, FLAugust 5, 2015
Positive work environment, great nursing support. Acceptable nurse patient ratios. Always opportunities to learn and further my skills.
The best surgical services facility to work at in Okaloosa county
Staff Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Niceville, FLMarch 26, 2013
I start at 0630 everyday. Since the surgeons here have block days we know what to expect on a daily basis. The manager and I converse daily about the schedule, strengths and weaknesses, and who works best with whom. My co-workers are five of the most professional, highly skilled techs I have ever worked with. The nurses here are very attuned to the needs of the surgical team. There really is no hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people who truly understand the meaning of
"teamwork".
Pros
working with the finest healthcare professionals anywhere
Excellent work environment due to team supportive culture
Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Niceville, FLJanuary 7, 2015
Twin Cities Hospital provides high quality patient care by allowing the patients to feel supported through highly trained physicians, nurse practitioners and staff. All staff member work well together on a daily basis.
Happy friendly co-workers
Ultrasound Tech (Former Employee) –  Niceville, FLApril 10, 2013
High standard values, friendly helpful people to work for and with always willing to go out of their way to help eachother.
Wonderful place to work
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Niceville, FLSeptember 3, 2012
TCH is a great hospital with a wonderful staff! They are sincere and well educated on patient care.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Twin Cities Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2