Twin Cities Public Television Employee Reviews

Project Finance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 11, 2013
I enjoyed and liked my supervisors who were supportive on my skill sets. They allowed creativity in developing databases and Pivot Tables that are currently being utilized to various Departments. I will be forever grateful to them for allowing me to reach my potential that I never knew I had.
Pros
flexible hours, promotes health fitness, and good benefits
Cons
let go
I only wish I could still be there
Marketing, Production, and Outreach Intern (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 26, 2013
I was an intern for SciGirls here. I was unpaid, but that's how it goes. I only wish I had the opportunity to move into a full time position with them. Unfortunately budgets are tight, so everyone go support your PBS station! Everyone who works here is amazing. If you can get a job here, you will never want to leave. But you probably will have to eventually.
Pros
almost everything
Cons
kinda would like to be paid
Tpt is full of passionate and talented people.
Communication and Research Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 23, 2013
Tpt is a place to grow creatively. The environment is very team oriented and full of creatives doing good work on a variety of different projects.
Always had great snacks available
Employee (Former Employee) –  United StatesMarch 1, 2012
TPT always had something exciting going on in the studio. They may have a telethon fundraiser one day, or special guest the next.

4.7