Pros: 40 hours, breaks & coffee
Cons: no health ins., no vacation and small wages
- Arrive, check in, attend to trucks and their loades, patroll premise at the end of the day.
- How to handle and shoot a gun, when to patroll premise and check in early arriving trucks for next day and being observent for unusual activities.
- Seeing co-workers before the change of shift
- Staying awake on a double shift, make sure theres a pot of – more... coffee, when you do this and cold water for your face !
- Seeing the same drivers each day and the cats I took care of on the premise at night, on my patrolls. – less