Twin Peaks Restaurants

Twin Peaks Restaurants Employee Reviews in United States

Fun work place
Promo team leader (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALApril 8, 2016
Fun job! Great company to work for, they truly care about the employees! I needed more and I am looking for something full time.
friendly and fun environment.
Bar Backing, Server, and Custodial (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 31, 2016
typical day at work is easy going, 8hr a day. I learned how to work at a bar and in a kitchen. management was the only down fall. my co-workers all worked perfectly together. the most enjoyable part of my job was testing the food.
company needs work
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 7, 2016
there were days I loved working at the restaurant and there were days I hated it. there was no team work and management at times and that can become frustrating at a job.
Pros
spa meals
Cons
open til 2 in the morning
fun place to work!
Bartender/Server (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 3, 2016
This job is really fun to work at with a lot of different people who work there. Most of the managers are really awesome to work with. You do not need experience to work here, but if you are experienced you will be running around a lot. There is favoritism. If you want to get ahead you have to flirt a little to get what you want. The hardest part is not having health care. The money is good but I think that it is really catty.
Pros
"spa" menu is discounted
Cons
short breaks, no healthcare, long hours
No comment.
Server (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLFebruary 25, 2016
Make it seem all fine and dandy not having any side work but in all reality it has so much more going on it's too complex to say.
fun workplace.
Server (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLFebruary 25, 2016
no side work. the way girls pick their section is based on your rating on how you look. always have to wear make up and hair done.
Fast paste, very energetic environment and always busy
Waitress (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 16, 2015
Working as a team making sure all the customers are happy is the main objective everyday. I learn something new everyday whether it is from my management team or a customer at my table, i enjoy criticism because it helps me grow and become better at my job. The hardest part can also be the most enjoyable when trying to figure out if the customer is happy or what to do to make their visit more enjoyable.
Management is great, but time to move on, no work-life balance.
Manager (Current Employee) –  DFW, TXOctober 16, 2015
The company as a whole is wonderful. Unfortunately, I work way too much and am un-able to do minimal everyday tasks. All work- no play.
Pros
pay is great
Cons
No work-life balance
Server (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 23, 2015
When I first started working for twin peaks restaurants, I was ecstatic. I was going to be able to make fast,easy money and enjoy my job. Many people would look down at the fact that this restaurant in the fact that it does require the servers to be a little over exposed. Some people cared for it,others just enjoyed the environment of a fun and awesome time. If you're going to be working for this company, you are graded. That grade you have is referred to as your "rank". So obviously at first I didn't have an issue with being graded, but I did have a probably with their standards. They made up rules on what you should look like to work there. It was created to motivate girls to work towards a certain look but instead it went the other way. It put girls against each other, and degraded them as human beings. Because if a manager has a certain opinion of you for the day, your rank either increases or decreases for the week. This would've been okay if the managers didn't show favoritism. So, because the manager decides to show favoritism, another girl who is just as hard working as the one who gets special treatment, has to have a lower rank, which means a lesser value of a section, also meaning she will not be making any money that day/night. There's many more issues with what is wrong with this company,but I could go on forever.
Pros
discount
Cons
short breaks, unfair shifts, unfair grading
productive work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Concord,NCSeptember 21, 2015
I like working for this company because I could be myself I worked a lot of hours and at times I felt unappreciated. I appreciated the opportunity that I was given at this company.
Exciting
Twin Peaks FOH Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 27, 2015
Every day was a new day there. I love sports so it was a perfect fit for me. Plus I move quick on my feet and am always not he go. It was the perfect place for me to work
It is not the place for Managers committed to growth and development
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXAugust 27, 2015
Ultimately, the pay is competitive and the environment is okay. Despite this, it is a place designed for maintenance as opposed to growth, and without a strong District and General Manager support, other managers become turn-key managers with little to no input or impact on the restaurant or the community.
Great Job
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 9, 2015
I started working here when I was 16. The job paid well for a 16 year old and everyone was extremely nice. I enjoyed meeting people from all over the world including celebrities from time to time. I learned a lot from costumers after having in depth conversations from politics and stocks to advice about going to college. The hardest part of working here was just the giant conflicting personalities. I personally didn't have any problems with that, but a lot of the girls did and it was sad to see two people i loved in conflict.
Fast paced fun work environment
server (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, azAugust 2, 2015
If you have the patience and wit to deal with men, sometimes very creepy men, hitting on you and you have a rockin bod and cute face then this is the job for you. Serving was very easy to me at twins, i loved my job and most of my customers. It's a great place to come in, make your money and walk out. They hire without experience which is hard to find. You are working with 60+ girls so you either have to love drama or know how to stay out of it. For the most part, i loved my coworkers, i left with tons of friends. I also loved my managers even though they were definitely not the most professional sometimes.
Pros
great company, tons of fun
Cons
they make it known you can be easily replaced
Loved my job
Waitress, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 20, 2015
it was a great place to work. This was definitely one of my favorite places ive ever worked before. My co workers and all my boss's were always great.
Terrible Place to Work
"TPG, " or a waitress (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TexasJune 29, 2015
I worked here for 6 months opening this restaurant in my home town. First of all, the "grading system" is a waste of life. It is all about favorites and who sleeps with the managers. If you don't, your not worth anything to the managers even if your a hard worker. The system is messed up, management is unprofessional and twisted, and the girls are snitches. Would never work for this company again and would never recommend it.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
no breaks, no benefits, not allowed to eat during shift
Twin Peaks is a great place to get some first job experience, the managers are amazing as well as the food and the customers that come in.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALMay 28, 2015
A typical work day for me at Twin Peaks was getting ready, makeup, hair, nails and all done, showing up and sitting down at what we called, Pre-shift, which is where the manager for the day/night tells you about the new beers on tap, what foods you need to be suggesting, and the events coming up that the customers need to know about. Then we pick our sections by your ranking which is based on if you have your hair, nails and everything else done. Then you head on over to your section and wait for your first table to show up. Its a very easy job, stressful at times but that is where the managers come in and help you all they can. They are really good at giving you everything you need and making sure everything runs smoothly. The most enjoyable part of my job was probably , well there are a few things, seeing my money I've made by the end of the night, getting to know my customers and seeing them walk in the restaurant and ask for me specifically to wait on them, and also serving them the coldest beer in town, last but not least, working with my "sisters in plaid". They are some of the most kind hearted girls you will ever meet and we always made work fun and enjoyable.
Pros
If you worked a double you got free food, and %50 off when your not working.
Cons
Working late nights and dealing with drunks.
fun environment
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OkMay 1, 2015
Fun upbeat, the Twin Peak Girls are very friendly and social. the environment is warm and inviting. the most enjoyable part of the job is coming in to work everyday and interacting with the customers.
Fast-paced and high volume bar environment.
Server, Hostess (Former Employee) –  Golden, COMarch 9, 2015
A very differentiating group of young ladies with poorly degrading management. The business of the bar does create a fun environment and energetic work setting but many of the managers show very little compassion to any personal issues.
twin peaks restaurant as a whole is amazing
Head busser (Current Employee) –  el paso, texasFebruary 5, 2015
I know multiple stations in the whole restaurant with the help of my awesome management and co workers. every day is always something new but yet we always have fun while getting our job done. we work long hours to make sure the restaurant stays clean 100%. that's what we are about. I love twin peaks

Twin Peaks Restaurants Reviews by Job Title