Twin Peaks Restaurants

Twin Peaks Restaurants Employee Reviews

Terrible Place to Work
"TPG, " or a waitress (Current Employee), El Paso, TexasJune 29, 2015
Pros: 50% off food
Cons: no breaks, no benefits, not allowed to eat during shift
I worked here for 6 months opening this restaurant in my home town. First of all, the "grading system" is a waste of life. It is all about favorites and who sleeps with the managers. If you don't, your not worth anything to the managers even if your a hard worker. The system is messed up, management is unprofessional and twisted, and the girls are snitches. Would never work for this company again and would never recommend it.
Twin Peaks is a great place to get some first job experience, the managers are amazing as well as the food and the customers that come in.
Waitress (Former Employee), Hoover, ALMay 28, 2015
Pros: If you worked a double you got free food, and %50 off when your not working.
Cons: Working late nights and dealing with drunks.
A typical work day for me at Twin Peaks was getting ready, makeup, hair, nails and all done, showing up and sitting down at what we called, Pre-shift, which is where the manager for the day/night tells you about the new beers on tap, what foods you need to be suggesting, and the events coming up that the customers need to know about. Then we pick our sections by your ranking which is based on if you have your hair, nails and everything else done. Then you head on over to your section and wait for your first table to show up. Its a very easy job, stressful at times but that is where the managers come in and help you all they can. They are really good at giving you everything you need and making sure everything runs smoothly. The most enjoyable part of my job was probably , well there are a few things, seeing my money I've made by the end of the night, getting to know my customers and seeing them walk in the restaurant and ask for me specifically to wait on them, and also serving them the coldest beer in town, last but not least, working with my "sisters in plaid". They are some of the most kind hearted girls you will ever meet and we always made work fun and enjoyable.
fun environment
Waitress (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OkMay 1, 2015
Fun upbeat, the Twin Peak Girls are very friendly and social. the environment is warm and inviting. the most enjoyable part of the job is coming in to work everyday and interacting with the customers.
Fast-paced and high volume bar environment.
Server, Hostess (Former Employee), Golden, COMarch 9, 2015
A very differentiating group of young ladies with poorly degrading management. The business of the bar does create a fun environment and energetic work setting but many of the managers show very little compassion to any personal issues.
twin peaks restaurant as a whole is amazing
Head busser (Current Employee), el paso, texasFebruary 5, 2015
I know multiple stations in the whole restaurant with the help of my awesome management and co workers. every day is always something new but yet we always have fun while getting our job done. we work long hours to make sure the restaurant stays clean 100%. that's what we are about. I love twin peaks
Fun place with no advancement
Barback (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 23, 2014
Pros: free lunches, interesting people
Cons: no breaks, exhausting
A great starter job and interesting place to work, but not a place to make a life career. The girls are the face of the company and are treated special, everyone else is easily replaceable. Management is easy to get along with. Overstaffing is a problem and is cause for lack of hours in certain positions. Co-workers are always changing but are easy to get along with. Barback position is extremely physical meaning you will be completely exhausted at the end of the shift. Meeting new and interesting people are the highlight of the job.

December 19, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you about career opportunities. We are always interested in our internal employees staying with us and growing with the company. We have some programs that maybe you don't know about. Talk to you General Manager or Director of Operations about some new programs on the horizon; focused on our internal talent!

fun place to work
Certified Trainer, Waitress (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 2, 2014
fun place to work but can be stressful. the customers can be a bit much. the staff is always fun.
Fun work environment
SERVER/BARTENDER (Current Employee), Jackson MSMarch 29, 2014
Pros: employee discounts, flexible scheduling
Cons: benefits, advancement possiblilites, favortisim
Mostly worked lunches during the week. I enjoy working her but there isn't any chance of advancement

October 1, 2014

We have an awesome Shift Lead program. This allows you the opportunity to learn more about being a Restaurant Manager. We have a focus on internal promotions for our Twin Peaks Girls and our Heart of House Staff. Talk to your General Manager about it!

Nice place to work if you need extra money
Hostess (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: half off all food & merch
Cons: no breaks, a-hole customers
I enjoyed working here for a while, but after a while the hype dyed down. Dealing with rude, perverted customers was not my favorite part of the job, that's for sure. The managers are great for the most part, except when they would be having a "bad day" and take it out on everyone. The girls weren't the most pleasant all the time, but there were several I really liked.

October 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I would welcome the opportunity to hear more about your experience.

Twin Peaks
Manager (Former Employee), LouisianaMarch 7, 2014
Pros: great concept
Cons: promises were made but not delivered once, twice, three times.
Management duties foh/boh, trained staff, hiried staff, follow all policies and procedures, mentored other managers.

Commuted 1 hr each way to and from work was the hardest.
Guest interaction and satisfaction was the best part of the job.
Fun and exciting place to work
Server (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 25, 2014
I love this place and its management. It has a lot of opportunities but I do not see myself in this environment in the future. Just a great place to make fast serving money for college.
busy work place a lot of fun lots of networking
cook/dishwasher (Former Employee), Concord, NCJanuary 28, 2014
the atmosphere is wonderful great managers the thing that keeps me going was the hard work i put in so it was motivation for me..
Great clientele
Server (Former Employee), Broomfield, COSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: learned bartending and serving skills, met fun people
Cons: bad management, ridiculous standards, not a good balance of work and personal life
You would get here about an hour before opening for a shift meeting. Management was awful. Whoever trained these managers needs a training course themselves. 2 out of 5 managers were friendly. Coworkers depended on the person. When you put that much estrogen in one place, it can get difficult. The hardest part of the job was adhering to these absolutely ridiculous sexist standards they had for you. The most enjoyable part was having fun customers, a few fun coworkers and being able to watch sports and enjoy hanging out at work.
A super fun environment with awesome people and awesome food
WAITRESS/BARTENDER/HOSTESS (Former Employee), Houston, TexasJuly 25, 2013
I LOVED working here. Every day I would go to work, have fun, take care of customers, and make some money. I learned almost everything there is to know about the restaurant industry, and also had the opportunity to be a corporate trainer and travel to train new employees at new restaurants. The managers were always so much fun, and there was never a dull moment at work. My coworkers were fantastic as well, always making me happy and making the work day easier. The hardest part was dealing with unhappy customers, but it was never anything I couldn't handle.
Its a fun Place to work. There are a lot of differnt people you will meet. the wait staff is great.
Line Cook (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2013
Pros: the girls/ wait staff are great and so are the cooks. they make the job worth going to.
Cons: no breaks are technicly aloud. poor management
Management is poor and sexist toward female cooks. There isn't any advancement raises in the kitchen unless you're a man or Mexican. They have taken away the kitchen manager position. The hardest part of the job is the lunch and dinner rush and dealing with certain mangers that don't care about their employees and lead line cooks that can't cook or lead and only have there position because they play the politics well.

October 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We will certainly look into your comments. We strive to be an employer of choice.

fun enviroment
Waitress (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 30, 2013
Pros: discounted lunches
Cons: too short of breaks
Responsible for providing great customer service, memorizing the food and drink menus, taking orders using ALOHA, and up selling.
With this job i learned that you have to be really patient with the customers. The management was very strict here. you always had to look a certain way all the time in order to work here. There was no hard part of this job. for the most part this job was really easy. I really enjoyed sitting down and talking with the customers
Fun work place and always meet new people
Hostess/Server (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMay 21, 2013
I seat people, answer the phone, help run food and watch for any customers in need.
Great Job, Needs Improvements
Server (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 3, 2013
Pros: tips, customers, fun
Cons: management, hours
I loved the job and there was always something exciting to do for a promo, etc. The management was not well maintained which caused a bad work environment.

October 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you sharing your concerns. We do have new management in place in our San Antonio market and are actually growing there. Feel free to stop back in and see how we have changed for the better!

Overall, Twin Peaks is an awesome place to work. It's good money, good company, and in a great location.
Bartender (Current Employee), Brentwood, TNJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: no sidework, flexible schedule, early closing time, fun environment to work in, ranking system
Cons: inconsistent rules, management picks favorites
Becoming a Twin Peaks Girl over the past year has been a great experience. I was hired on as a bartender before the store in Brentwood opened, so going through a grand opening of a restaurant was very enlightening. It took a few months to be running smoothly and for all the kinks to get worked out, but patience pays off. The environment of the restaurant is very fun and welcoming, but working with a staff of all females can get exhausting. Drama drama drama, whining, crying, complaining. The best part of this job is probably meeting so many new people and making new connections. If it weren't for the customers that come to my bar on a regular basis (excluding the creeps) I would not still be a twin peaks girl.
Great job.
Fry Cook (Former Employee), Hood River, ORDecember 31, 2012
Pros: cooking and the people
Cons: no benifits
was a fry cook and cashier, love working with the public.
The people I worked with and for were great. but no benifits.
Headquarters