Twin Peaks Restaurants Employee Reviews

Restaurant concept amazing, female franchise owner very difficult to work with.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 28, 2017
Corporate twin peak should be more involved with franchise owners following policies, procedures and current state laws regarding employment.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Female franchise owner doesn't communicate very well with management, does not follow current state laws regarding employment and is difficult to work with
Good
SERVER (Current Employee) –  De ZavalaJanuary 15, 2017
I like working there.
It is flexible for a college student.
The managers care about every girl and the overall experience of the customers there making my work environment enjoyable.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
the physical requirements for the girls
Fun and easy place to work for fast money.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXJanuary 10, 2017
I learned how to multitask and prioritize my customers. I learned how to blend task together to have a better management of time which helped in stressful situation. Communicating with people of different ages, races, ethnicity, and from all over the US made me improve my communications skills along with my customer service.
Pros
Discounted meals, and worked well with scedule request.
Cons
Low pay, no breaks, and no benifits.
A place full of life with customers that love coming in and meeting the twin peak girls.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJanuary 4, 2017
A typical day at twin peaks would be very eventful all day we were busy satisfying customers needs. I learned to be well rounded and that everyone does not think the same , I also learned to compromise with one another and that at the end of the day we are working to make sure guest feel comfortable. My co workers were respectful to each other and very nice . My hardest part of my job was on a busy busy night keeping all guest happy . Most enjoyable part of my job was seeing customers leave happily and seeing them return.
Pros
Discounts and bonuses
Cons
Short breaks
fun workplace with a uplifying enviorment
Waitress/Host (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILDecember 22, 2016
i would usually arrive around 10 am because I had morning shifts, I learned how to rush food to tables in a nice timely manner without dropping things. my management at this restaurant were nice but can be stern and stood on their rules. my co-workers were very nice, all were female staff we were like a family. the hardest part of the job was memorizing all items on the menu which changed a lot. the most enjoyable part of this job was the work enviorment always being fun and upbeat
Work environment
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLDecember 17, 2016
Very high pace work environment, really competitive work environment. Your co-workers compete over everything, very drama oriented environment . Great tips though,
Pros
Free lunches, tips
Cons
competitive coworkers
Love this job.
Hostess and Server (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 16, 2016
Great tips, no side work, awesome friendships that will last forever. I've worked at TP for 2 years now and I love it. The only problem I have is the ranking system, but it does make sense. I just don't care for it.
Pros
No side work
Cons
No free food for servers, 1/2 off if you're off the clock
Productive and Overall Fun place to work at
Server (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 15, 2016
I loved my job at Twin Peaks for specified reasons, such as, my co- workers/ the other twin peaks girls. They were always exciting and got along great with all of the other girls which i really enjoyed. It made me excited to go to work most of the time.
I think the management could use a little work, such as communication wise. I don't think it's very professional to gossip about your employees as a manager. Along with some other aspects.
The money was easy and fast. But as well as enjoyable, because you served all different kinds of guests. ALL kinds. If you're okay with that.
But my overall opinion of working as a Twin Peaks Girl is that, if you're up for all that this restaurant comes with, it really can be quite a fun place to work and definitely an experience you won't forget.
Pros
Working with all girls can be a good time.
Cons
Judged about appearance often.
has amazing potential, mangement just needs help
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Tukwila, WADecember 6, 2016
Management is too soft with employees so the staff has learner they can walk all over management and take advantage of them.

The employees are energetic and positive. They just need to be steered in the right direction in regards to customer service. Need help with table maintenance and anticipating the customers needs. The servers aren't learning from their mistakes because no one in a management or trainer position is teaching them the right way after they make a mistake.

They claim to be a sports bar/restaurant but then can't show half of the sports games because they don't have NFL ticket. Its embarrassing that customers have to watch games on their telephone and use their drinks as a stand to hold their phone up. IT IS A SPORTS RESTAURANT!

The food is amazing. Great fresh products. And the day kitchen team is amazing. But the night crew isn't being pushed to get food out faster so there is constantly 20 minute appetizers.

There is no where else like this place in the area, so they can be very successful if they work hard and build those solid regulars right now since word of mouth is the only advertisement they are doing.
Pros
fresh food, good menu, positive/energetic employees, great location
Cons
management, no nfl ticket, lack of organizing, too many people scheduled
Productive, fun, fast-paced
Waitress/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSNovember 24, 2016
I loved going to work. It was very hard to give up shifts. I always knew how much money I could at least walk out with at the end of the day. I could always exceed my goals and expectations. I had some of the best relationships built with my fellow twin peaks girls, managers, and other staff. I knew that if I were going through a really hard time in my personal life, the support would always overflow any expectation. The best part of my job while at Twin Peaks was that I knew could make anyone smile or laugh while feeling gorgeous at the same time. Such a great confidence boost! I regret leaving!
Pros
Great employee discounts, opportunity for tax write off's, fun work events
Cons
Short breaks, sometimes overworked due to high volume of business
Fun place to work
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXOctober 27, 2016
Days are filled with energy, excitement and sports everywhere. Getting to know the guests is one of the best parts of the job. The late nights can get tiresome though.
Bartender (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXOctober 14, 2016
Thought me how to talk to people
Always made good money
People are nice and tip good
Managers are awesome
The girls become family
Pros
Communicating with people
Cons
We only got tips in cash
Fun environment.
Twin Peaks Girl (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 21, 2016
Twin peaks was a great place to work at. The managers were nice and knowledgeable. The scoring system was hard for waitresses that got cash tips but other than that it was a good place to work.
Bad management
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 28, 2016
Working with the other TPGs is great. The customers are not as crude as one would assume. With the exception of management, working here is great.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
No breaks, no schedule flexibility, awful management
Fun and playful environment
Server (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 23, 2016
I enjoy working here, although I do wish I could have some more hours. Also, I feel like the management isn't exactly the best, there's definately favorites. I love the restaurant and what it has to offer though, ive made quite a few friends there!
Pros
outiits
Cons
schedules/management
fun and very nice, family feeling resturaunt
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCAugust 10, 2016
A typical work day would be me greeting and seating people and their tables and taking care of needs from customers, and mangers. I learned how to be patience working in Twin Peaks. The management wasn't up to standard and I am trying to find a job more suitable for me! The hardest part about Twin Peaks is they are very high maintenance. My favorite part about being a hostess here was feeling like a community and bonding with my co- workers. :)
Pros
pay was subtainstial.
Cons
short breaks
productive
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 3, 2016
a typical day at would be coming in 15 minutes early, getting my tools and information prepared then getting my day started

I learned its ok to ask for help when its necessary because being so independent, I'm so use of getting my task done on my own

Management is dependable and informative

Co-workers are helpful, respectful, and dependable

The hardest part of the job is not able to fully satisfy the customer or not having what it is they're looking for

Most enjoyable is completing the job with great outcomes
What is the ratio of main Managers?
Didnt work there just wondering.... (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILJune 11, 2016
A rview was mandatory to ask question. Have not ever been there. What is the ratio of males / females as the TOP manager for each location. The innuendo throughout their website and advertising Led me to believe that one of the "perks", as stated for the manager position was that "the girls look up to you" . I don't think I am reading things into it.....this is the way that they phrase all of their advertising to make it sound sexier.
How many of the top location managers meaning the head person in charge, no pun intended, are male vs female??
Management Turnover Central
manager (Current Employee) –  ColoradoMay 22, 2016
On the surface, TP seems like a decent career move. Good concept, with from scratch food, ice cold beer and great sports package. Once you dive in, it's a train wreck. Management training failure rate is astounding, primarily due to the fact that the corporate training gm is entirely unsuited to the hospitality industry and an hr nightmare.
Once you get out of training, prepare for joining a management team that is in perpetual turnover. Most of your shift will be spent bailing out your boh due to having to "schedule to meet budget." Care, concern and support from upper management was non-existent.
The job paid decent and the concept is simple enough, but if you want career progression look in another direction.
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
life balance, stability
Fun work place
Promo team leader (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALApril 8, 2016
Fun job! Great company to work for, they truly care about the employees! I needed more and I am looking for something full time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Twin Peaks Restaurants. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9