Twin Peaks Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, free movies
Busser (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLMay 15, 2017
Simple place to work, gain lots of experience, meet lots of interesting people, great first job, pay does not rise until promotion, good hours depending on season
Fyn productive
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Arapahoe County, COMay 12, 2017
Its cool, sometimes stressful, depending on managment can really suck because they are rude and have favorites. Very strict Food is good and fun place
Managment racist/super critical
Waitress/Bartender (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 11, 2017
Twin Peaks has horrible management, to say the least. They are very racist and extremely critical over appearance, they also choose favorites. Twin peaks does rankings every week from 1-whatever, where they rank you based off appearance, performance, and sales. If your hair isn't done you lose points, if your nails aren't done you lose points, if you stomach isn't toned enough...you lose points. The number one, top ranked girl, chooses their section first, if you're last you get the scraps. If you're one of the favorites, then you'll be top ranked regardless of your performance, which defeats the point of the list.
Money wise, it's fine, but the customers could be very dishonest to get free meals and short tip you. If you're young and in college, then this is for you! but it's definitely not a career
Pros
tips, no side work, fun
Cons
hardly no breaks, point system is subjective, bad management, favortism
Worked there while in school to pay bills.
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 4, 2017
Twin Peaks was a means to an end, for me to be able to pay bills, in order for me to finish school to become a personal trainer. My overall experience was not preferable , but, necessary at the time in order to reach my goal.
My favorite job ever!
Server (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 21, 2017
Honestly,
Once you get the hang of things, everything is really fun!
You can't be sensitive and need to be very outgoing!
You can make alot of money especially depending on personality!
NO SIDE WORK!
Pros
Free food
Cons
no breaks and ranking
Great opportunity for tips and networking, but management changes too frequently, and the job is hard on self esteem.
Server (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 17, 2017
The tips can be great! Management changes often and doesn't care much about staff. They are very strict on image, which can be rewarding but harsh as well.
great money
Server (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 11, 2017
Twin Peaks has horrible management and a very horrible owner, he is very discriminating and also racist. I've been there for quite some time, the money is great and good for a college student but not worth it anymore
Very fun atmosphere
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDApril 10, 2017
Working at Twin Peaks is definitely not boring! It's the typical sports bar atmosphere but a lot more like home. Having great relationships with coworkers and regular customers is a huge bonus!
fun workplace but not for me
waitress (Current Employee) –  Shenandoah, TXApril 8, 2017
I have worked at twin peaks for a while but I do not enjoy the image or the work or being a waitress at that type of establishment. I have grown up and would like a more official and steady job that fits my lifestyle
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
no breaks, inconsistency
Not worth the headache
Server/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCApril 6, 2017
Adhering to guests and "schmoozing" them, aka flirting with them just to get a decent tip.
I learned that I have more self respect than to deal with a company like that, who treats their employees like a piece of meat and completely dispensable.
Management was horrible. Needless to say it was a revolving door, due to scandals and fraud.
The workplace culture was miserable. It's all women employees, full of catty vicious girls. You got graded at the beginning of your shift based on your appearance: hair, makeup, tan, body definition, etc. and the higher ranked you were the best section you got and the more opportunities came your way.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with the competitiveness the job put in effect. Everything was a competition rather than a team and it was quite defeating to your psyche to have to deal with day in and day out.
The most enjoyable part was being able to experience some once in a lifetime experiences. Whether it be out and about at the races, baseball games, panthers tailgate letting people know what we were about was fun. Not to mention I was given the opportunity to open up the other locations and that was very rewarding.
Productive and fun work place
Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLApril 5, 2017
Beautiful girls having fun, friendly, great atmosphere
meet a lot of awesome funny friendly people. the hardest part of the job is dealing with all the drama with the girls. most enjoyable is you will ALWAYS have fun!
Pros
Best beer ever
Cons
short breaks if any
Was not fulfilling in any way
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Warrenville, ILApril 2, 2017
The job experience was enjoyable and taught me a lot about working in a restaurant. I felt the managers were respectful and the experience was exciting, however, i was not happy being at a place like that.
Safest Breasteraunt
Server (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 31, 2017
This is possibly the easiest job ever, you walkout with cash, you don't clean and no side work.
The girls, my co workers are the best so mature and sweet.
Nearly to No drama ever.
Great with scheduling.
Pros
co workers, no side work, scheduling, cash
Cons
little to no break, long shifts, ranking
Fast paced environment with friendly staff.
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 31, 2017
Very fun atmosphere, with great opportunity. You will work hard but it pays off. It is also a place that, gives change of pace, many events to gain experience, as well as over all ability to better yourself.
Pros
Provides a chance to develop in all aspects of the industry.
Cons
Long hours, especially during events.
Long hours, low pay
Manager, Director of Social Media (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMarch 28, 2017
It should be known that benefits are not guaranteed until being sent to corporate for training, but there is no guarantee that you will be sent to corporate for training.
Needs work
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 23, 2017
Management needs improvements a lot. More dictatorship than leadership. Very short staffed. Culture is not job advancement certified. Frustrating and mismanaged.
Pros
Cons
No breaks...
Walmart
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Diberville, MSMarch 23, 2017
A typical day at Walmart isn't so bad , walking in clocking in for work then going to your register , waiting for someone to come to your line to ring them up . Wh at I learned at Walmart was how rude people really are but it help me out a lot with customer service because I really never experienced rude people but at Walmart they are there. The culture of work was very authentic they treated everyone the same , they did not show favoritism at all.The hardest part is standing up in that one spot for 8 hours can be very disturbing to your legs but along with that we walked the aisle to make us feel comfortable . The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to be yourself and be able to dress nice and have your hair and make up done and talking with your customers.
Pros
we had a discount card
Cons
they are very strict about tardies
Old management was better
Barback/Busser (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 16, 2017
When the management turned over, they seemed to hate everyone but the girls. Very difficult to work there if you weren't a waitress, never gave you the amount of hours they promised
Not good
Server (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 8, 2017
Management was disrespectful, unprofessional, and the environment was nothing short of creepy. Should go back to the more conservative look and maybe the turnover rate wouldn't be so high
Fast paced enviroment, with a down home colarodo feel.
Trainer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 7, 2017
Twin peaks is an enjoyable place to work, the girls always works as a team to handle any situation. Customers always fun to have to make there experince a little mlbetter.
Pros
Money
Cons
Uniforms

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Twin Peaks. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval