Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks Employee Reviews

Fun place to work at
Cook (Current Employee), Addison, TXJuly 27, 2015
A fun place to work. The management will supportive of you and help out when its was busy. Co-workers are friendly with one another.
Productive, Inspiring Workplace
Waitress (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 27, 2015
Inspired daily to work hard to be at the top of the ranks among fellow coworkers. Competitive pay based on tips helped to motivate a strong work ethic. The hardest part of the job was to adequately satisfy patrons on busy nights such as showings of football or soccer games. I enjoyed being challenged and adapting to the fast paced work environment.
fast paced, fun environment
Server (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 27, 2015
Twin Peaks offered a great way to make money fast. The work environment was decent and very fast paced. The hours offered were flexible and conducive to my scheduling needs.
Steady easy environments with interesting people
Busser/Bar-Back (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Free Launches, tip share, half off meals
Cons: Short breaks, understaffed, late work 2am-whenever
Working at Twin Peaks on a normal day is simple. We were're not always busy but we always find something to do or work on to make for an productive shift. I've learned a lot here how to bus tables, run a bar by opening, and closing it for business, and keep it functioning through out the shift. The cleanliness is a big part of it; scrubbing, squeegeeing, mopping, making sure all liquor bottles are – more... wiped. I also handled kegs and cleaned the keg room. Here I also learned how to prepare food on expo, run food to guest, and cut fruits. A few other things are role silverware, wash dishes, clean bus carts, stock up bars and server stations, set tables, and understand people better. The management is good for the most part they do their best to make sure you have what you need to get the job done, and do their best to schedule you how you want. Sometimes they fail to enforce setting of shop for the next shift, and sometimes have to be reminded. Sometimes they can under or over schedule employees for a particular shift. Overall they are easy going and friendly. My co-workers are awesome people with great personalities, the most enjoyable part if my job is getting to know more people as I work. They typically do what they can to help each other. When a problem arises it's quickly resolved in a mature conversation. The most hardest part of my job would be having to close shift at night which can take hours on the bars, especially when there's no help. Overall how ever working at Twin Peaks is an fun experience. – less
Fun family friendly Restaurant
Server/Hostess (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 29, 2015
Pros: Half off food items, ability to move up in company
Cons: No real break, can be very slow at times
A typical day at work includes serving, greeting, and staying positive.
I learned to be more of a people person by being able to communicate with your tables and form a professional relationship with the guest. The location I work at trains all the managers that work in Texas, the only problem I have with that is management is always changing. The hardest part of my job would have to be dealing with an upset guest, but I have gotten pretty good at it even other girls come ask me to help them out before they go get a manager. What I enjoy most about my job is meeting all the different people and hearing their stories as well as getting advice.
Productive Fun
General Manager (Current Employee), Rogers ArkJune 10, 2015
Pros: Great Place and Great people
Cons: Cant keep good managers
Really enjoy the challenge and love working for Sam Barnett. Great learning experience for me on how to run a bar and a Party Central in a newly wet county. Great experience.
Productive and fun work place
Waitress/Hostess (Current Employee), Plano, TxJune 3, 2015
Pros: Discounted food
Cons: Terrible management and no breaks
While at work TPG's (Twin Peaks Girls) handle money, food handling, alcohol handling, seating guest, answering the phones and of course making our guest happy.
Fun place to work, you must be very outgoing
Server/ Waitress (Former Employee), Wichita, KSMay 29, 2015
Pros: very flexible schedual, good pay! Fun enviorment.
Cons: Sometimes rude customers, must stay fit and dolled up!
Girls are usually nice and so is management.
No benefits, but good pay for the work done.
No side work. very flexible hours and can get shifts picked up easily.
Fun, outgoing environment.
Waitress (Former Employee), Waco, TXMay 21, 2015
Pros: Co-workers (excluding managment), and meeting new customers
Cons: Managment. Over worked and under paid.
The company itself was fun and enjoyable. The atmosphere was very outgoing and I loved meeting new people everyday. The management was horrible and our best interest and safety was not in the best of hands.
Fun kitchen to work in
Cook (Former Employee), Wichita, KSMay 5, 2015
Pros: Free lunchs
Cons: Short breaks
Come in and check all the items that need to prepped for the day. Assign prep items to people. Make sure all items are prepped and the line is stocked for the shift. Then once the rush is over finish any items that need prepped and then re stock the line.
I enjoyed working in the kitchen
Line Cook (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNApril 14, 2015
Pros: Free Food
Cons: No many hours during the winter season
It was a from scratch kitchen. I went in at 8 a.m. and prepped food for when we opened at 11 a.m. I was a trained line cook. The most enjoyable part of the job was the energy and friendship found in my coworkers and the hardest part was crossing the language barrier with other coworkers of Spanish decent.
Fun workplace. Work/life balance needs improvement.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAMarch 19, 2015
That is the only section I have a problem with. If I worked less than 60 hours per week, I would not be searching for something else.
fun workplace
Corporate Trainer/ Shift Lead (Former Employee), Concord, NCMarch 16, 2015
fun workplace. great food and plate presentation. very fast paced kitchen and great management.loved working for the company
best ever
Server/Bartender/Hostess (Former Employee), Odessa, TXFebruary 28, 2015
My time spent working here, was some of the best times of my life. Twin Peaks was like my home away from home. I wouldn't trade the experience for the world.
If you're willing to sacrifice natural beauty, you will thrive
Bartender/Waitress/Trainer (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 27, 2015
Twin Peaks has a lot of strong qualities (such as the made from scratch food, 29 degree beer, brewer on site, and the uniforms are at your own comfort), but it can be outweighed by the outrageous politics. You are ranked and graded on a daily basis, and those girls who prefer a more natural appearance are always ranked at the bottom. Low ranking means last pick, last cut, and low priority on schedule requests. You may end up closing 7 days a week if staff is low and the higher up girls want a day off.
SERVING
SERVER (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 26, 2015
Accepted payment from customers and made change as necessary. Assisted co-workers. Assisted diners with seating as needed. Attempted to limit problems and liability related to customers' excessive drinking. Assisted guests with menu choices in an informative and helpful fashion. Maintained knowledge of current menu items, garnishes, ingredients and preparation methods. Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner. Appropriately suggested additional items to customers to increase restaurant sales. Promptly served all food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests. Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested. Regularly checked on guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages.
Good job
Cook/Prep (Former Employee), San Angelo, TXJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no breaks
Good People fun enviroment i liked the way we never knew how the day was going to be like. Some days we be busy and some days it was slow
Fun place to work with all my friends.
Twin Peaks Girl (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: working with all my friends
Cons: could not leave premises to take break
On a typical day at twin peaks, I would come in sit down with all my fellow sisters in plaid, and we would have a quick meeting to discuss improvements from previous shifts and goals for new ones. After this we are released to find our sections and start attending our guests, the next 7-14 hours fly by.
Fun an upbeat environment
Waitress (Current Employee), Houma, LADecember 27, 2014
A typical day of work you interact with customers and meet new people. There is always new employees coming in the door and I enjoy helping them learn the process of the company.
fun and exciting place to work.
Restaurant Manager Twin Peaks (Current Employee), West Des Moines, IADecember 20, 2014
Pros: fun family work environment.
Cons: noe that i really couldn't handle and learn from.
great company to work for and the ownership of the franchise is amazing.
working with a full female front of house staff is challenging, but is an amazing and very educational oppurtunity.
i loved being able to cook from a fully scratch kitchen. this provided a wonderful learning experience for me.

1 2 3