Twin Peaks Employee Reviews in United States

Dept Of Psychiatry
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 22, 2016
Upon obtaining an Associates in Applied Science, working for Brookwood Medical was the best hands on job career affiliated opportunity I could have received. I was able to learn things by experience that I didn't understand from book study in college. Unfortunately, due to finishing school I had to resign with this company.
fun enviornment
Hostess (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78230June 15, 2016
If you are comfortable with your body then this is the job for you, you are constantly active and interacting with guests all ages. Managers are very fun as well as the co-workers. Although the co-workers can have a bit of an attitude they are over all fun people to be around.
Fun work place
Preparation Cook (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 13, 2016
I think the most enjoyable part of working at Twin Peaks is the overall atmosphere. the employees were awesome. the food was excellent and the hours were always great
Pros
They always had shifts up for grabs
Cons
Some of the managers weren't very adequate
Great Starter
Bartender/Trainer/Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 26, 2016
Perfect job for a college student , seeking flexibility. Co-workers are kind and welcoming . High turnover rate with managers and employees which makes the stability/ longevity area lack slightly. Over-all I would recommend this job to fellow students and young adults.
Fun atmosphere and staff
Barback (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARMarch 22, 2016
It's a fun place work at Twin Peaks, the girls are awesome and it's being barback is easy. When I started it was great and tips were good. Recently, it's a slow recovery from holiday season and not a whole lot of people are coming out. Pretty common with the restaurant business.
Pros
Free meal on a shift
Cons
Physically demanding, low pay and tips have not been good like it use to be.
Workplace at a restaurant
Lead Server /Trainer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 15, 2016
Definitely wasn't looking forward to going to work daily. This job helped me with multi-tasking and customer service. I kept a distance from my co-workers to keep it safe and to make it more of team working environment. Hardest part of the job was being disrespected and still kept a smile on my face. The thing I enjoyed most was that I could make my own schedule and work when I chose to.
Pros
food, being able to sleep in and work nights
Cons
being disrespected, taken advantage of, wearing what I wore.
Fun and overall great workplace
Guest Relations/Server (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 14, 2016
I enjoyed working at Twin Peaks overall. Engaging with the customers is an important part which I love. The managers always looked after their employees and made the girls feel comfortable in the environment considering we were half naked. There is no hard part to this job there isn't even side work.
Pros
Fun, no side work.
Cons
You get some guests who get too friendly.
Great Company
Travelling Manager/General Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 2, 2016
Have fun at work in sports atmosphere, need the ability to work with young females and deal with all that it encompasses. Can be extremely busy and late nights become more of a bar atmosphere. Great company support for hard work and people development.
Pros
Fun, sports atmosphere
Cons
limited menu, late hours
restaurant
Server (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 10, 2016
This was an amazing place to work. The girls there were amazing and turned out to be good friends also. There is nothing bad I have to say about this place but fun environment and great management.
Fun and exciting environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 8, 2016
Work was always fun. Creating this allowed an atmosphere that the guests and employees enjoyed. Hardest part of the job was being the closer every shift. The most enjoyable part was being a leader to the cooks and the servers.
Cons
Same closing shifts all the time. Not being well rounded in all aspects of the company
Blah
Hostess (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 4, 2016
Horrible management!!! You get graded on your appearance including: hair, makeup, uniform, and jewelry. If you dont meet their standards you have to stay later with no extra pay. But a fun environment.
overall very rewarding place to work
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIJanuary 31, 2016
As a new restaurant we kept very busy for the first 7 months, started slowing down as the months went on. Very organized business, very competitive. The staff was very enjoyable to work with.
fun work environment
TPG - Server (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 13, 2016
I served tables, got to know a lot of really cool girls. the management was a little unfair at times, showing favoritism. the hardest part was that I wore very little clothing, that can get a little uncomfortable at times, but I loved getting to meet new people every day.
Pros
seeing new faces everyday
Cons
being half dressed
Fun and constructive work environment
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 12, 2016
A typical day as hostess at Twin Peaks consisted of welcoming customers at the door, and seating them in rotation to benefit my fellow employees. I was also responsible for maintaining my station, by cleaning windows, menus, and check registers. I dealt with customers over the phone, took to-go orders, as well as ran food to customers and provided them with an exciting, friendly experience. I learned how to work efficiently during high-stress situations, and learned how to defuse situations in a calm, professional manner. The management at Twin Peaks was very respectable. They treated each individual equally, and were very flexible and easy to work with. My coworkers became family, and I enjoyed every shift with them. The most difficult part of my job at Twin Peaks was balancing customer football preference with the amount of T.V.'s. The easiest part was building relationships with my coworkers, and customers.
Pros
Discounted gym memberships, Tanning, flexible scheduling, and discounted food
Cons
Long hours, and little/no breaks
fast pace restaurant
Attending to not only customers but staff as well (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 6, 2016
i would re rack bar make sure everything was clean and stocked and tend to customers if needed. this job was one of the most unorganized establishments i have ever worked for i would not recommend it to anyone.
Pros
nothing
Cons
no breaks, horrible management
Productive and fun work environment.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDDecember 26, 2015
A typical day at Twin Peaks was always entertaining. I worked with a lot of fun, outgoing people. The job helped with self confidence and was a great opportunity to meet and get to know a lot of people over dining. The managers were great and always made sure the girls were protected, included everyone in all the daily activities, and made sure we all felt comfortable. The hardest part of the job was having to, what was called, "Schmooze" the customers. It included sitting down and interacting multiple times during the customers meals. It was hard getting comfortable with interrupting others during their time of eating. I enjoyed all of the different activities that were held at Twin Peaks and the fun, entertaining work environment.
Pros
Discounted meals, lots of changes to dress up and get involved in work activities
not enough hours
Bar Back/Bartender Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 30, 2015
poor management, not enough hours, limited menu, no potential for growth

good location close to attractions and hotels
Pros
good location
Very fun workplace where I met so many new friends
Food Server / Waitress (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 1, 2015
My job there was amazing. I met a lot of cool girls and my managers treated all f us with the utmost respect. The hardest part was trying to stay fit in the tiny outfits we had to where when they had so much good food to eat. I learned a lot about alcohol and what beer or wine taste good with certain foods.
Simple Job Based on Looks
Twin Peaks Girl (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLAugust 31, 2015
Coming from an extensive serving background, this job is not a part of #serverlife. There are no basic server skills needed to perform the tasks of this restaurant. Basically just look good, come to work, and talk to your tables. You can't order from the menu, too many calories.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
You can't eat what you want, obvious favoritism, your sections are based on looks, not performance
Upbeat and fun work environment !
Bartender /Waitress Trainer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 29, 2015
A typical day at Twin Peaks in buckhead is very busy! From the moment you step through the door it is Game On ! You should always be prepared to come in and give rock-star service to every patron . I've learned that the main goal in the service industry is to make every person feel like a V.I.P and to provide them with the best possible service .I've had a wonderful opportunity to work with many of the same management and coworkers making the workplace feel more like a family. Making it very easy for me to learn more and correct my mistakes with a supportive and great staff.I greatly enjoy my job and all the opportunities that twin peaks has brought into my life.
Pros
Great Staff, Advancement Opportunities, Scheduling
Cons
Health Benefits