Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks United States Employee Reviews

Fun workplace. Work/life balance needs improvement.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAMarch 19, 2015
That is the only section I have a problem with. If I worked less than 60 hours per week, I would not be searching for something else.
fun workplace
Corporate Trainer/ Shift Lead (Former Employee), Concord, NCMarch 16, 2015
fun workplace. great food and plate presentation. very fast paced kitchen and great management.loved working for the company
best ever
Server/Bartender/Hostess (Former Employee), Odessa, TXFebruary 28, 2015
My time spent working here, was some of the best times of my life. Twin Peaks was like my home away from home. I wouldn't trade the experience for the world.
If you're willing to sacrifice natural beauty, you will thrive
Bartender/Waitress/Trainer (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 27, 2015
Twin Peaks has a lot of strong qualities (such as the made from scratch food, 29 degree beer, brewer on site, and the uniforms are at your own comfort), but it can be outweighed by the outrageous politics. You are ranked and graded on a daily basis, and those girls who prefer a more natural appearance are always ranked at the bottom. Low ranking means last pick, last cut, and low priority on schedule requests. You may end up closing 7 days a week if staff is low and the higher up girls want a day off.
SERVING
SERVER (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 26, 2015
Accepted payment from customers and made change as necessary. Assisted co-workers. Assisted diners with seating as needed. Attempted to limit problems and liability related to customers' excessive drinking. Assisted guests with menu choices in an informative and helpful fashion. Maintained knowledge of current menu items, garnishes, ingredients and preparation methods. Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner. Appropriately suggested additional items to customers to increase restaurant sales. Promptly served all food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests. Answered questions about menu selections and made recommendations when requested. Regularly checked on guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages.
Good job
Cook/Prep (Former Employee), San Angelo, TXJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no breaks
Good People fun enviroment i liked the way we never knew how the day was going to be like. Some days we be busy and some days it was slow
Fun place to work with all my friends.
Twin Peaks Girl (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: working with all my friends
Cons: could not leave premises to take break
On a typical day at twin peaks, I would come in sit down with all my fellow sisters in plaid, and we would have a quick meeting to discuss improvements from previous shifts and goals for new ones. After this we are released to find our sections and start attending our guests, the next 7-14 hours fly by.
Fun an upbeat environment
Waitress (Current Employee), Houma, LADecember 27, 2014
A typical day of work you interact with customers and meet new people. There is always new employees coming in the door and I enjoy helping them learn the process of the company.
fun and exciting place to work.
Restaurant Manager Twin Peaks (Current Employee), West Des Moines, IADecember 20, 2014
Pros: fun family work environment.
Cons: noe that i really couldn't handle and learn from.
great company to work for and the ownership of the franchise is amazing.
working with a full female front of house staff is challenging, but is an amazing and very educational oppurtunity.
i loved being able to cook from a fully scratch kitchen. this provided a wonderful learning experience for me.
An enviornment that allows you to be yourself.
Waitress/Bartender (Current Employee), Waco, TXDecember 17, 2014
I learned how to better my customer service skills. My management team is very caring and hard working. My co-workers are the nicest, most helpful people I have ever gotten the chance to work with. The hardest part of my job is the long hours and night and weekend shifts. The best part of my job is being in a work environment where I am allowed to show my personality.
Great
Twin Peaks Performer (Current Employee), Waco, TXNovember 24, 2014
I love this working environment. Its fun ! Interacting with others and meeting new people is what we do all day. Providing great customer service while having fun doing it.
Comfortable environment
Waitress/ Bartender (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 8, 2014
Productive and fun environment that tended to customer needs in the most professional manner as possible. It allowed networking opportunities and the opportunity to be apart of a growing brand.
Managers are awful!!!!
Server (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: the customers, the girls you work with
Cons: terrible management, no breaks, no discounts
The management will be the reason you start looking for a new job within 3 months! Worst management ever! It's a shame too because I would love working there if the management was even half as decent as it is now. It has potential to be a great place to work!! The managers don't care about you or what your schedule is. They will schedule you whenever you can't work anyways and give you a zero therefore, your rank will drop and you will be stuck onn the patio for 8 hours with maybe 1 table, sometimes no tables at all and you can't leave! You have to sit there and work for free. They don't even give the girls discounts on food! Oh and you'll work 13-15 hours a lot of the time with no break and they barely even let you eat.
Fun and selfmade Pay
sales (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXSeptember 6, 2014
I enjoy the fact I put in the amount of work I like and get the appropriate pay and my job performance is not harmed by other's lack of motivation.
I love my job!
Bartender (Current Employee), Jackson, MSSeptember 3, 2014
Very fun work place! We all have fun and make money! Everyone is always in a great mood.
Bad Place to work, unfair and management does nothing.
Waitress (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCJune 29, 2014
I hated working here, though we could never prove it we knew management was sleeping with some of the girls which gave them better hours, unfair treatment from management because they were hanging out with others outside of the work place, lots of drama! Pay was some of the worse once word got out that some of the girls were sleeping with customers for money. Management was rude and un helpful, would fire people over Facebook! Advice.. Find a better restaurant!
Fun place to work
Server/Cashier (Former Employee), Houma, LAJune 10, 2014
You meet tons of new people nationwide everyday. I made some of my best friends working at Twin Peaks.
Fun and Exciting job
Server (Former Employee), Cedar Park, TXJune 2, 2014
A typical day at work included talking and conversing with customers. On a daily basis they gave me free time to talk freely amongst co workers. The employees were very kind and considerate. The hardest part of my job was learning how to cope with rude customers. Sometimes they would come about me with rude remarks however I would do my best to handle the situation. I learned how to handle holding heavy plates of food and I also learned how to use an up to date Po system.
Productive, very fun environment, hulla hoops, games with the other TPG
Trainer / Model / Twin Peak Girl (Current Employee), Jackson, MSApril 2, 2014
Pros: fun work environment
Cons: have to eat off of the spa menu
When we arrive at "Pre- Shift" at 4:30pm, we get lined up in a horizontally, and get ranked. When i say ranked, i mean as in, from our hair to our socks, we get graded on a scale. Tan, Nails, Fitness, Make Up, you name it, we get ranked on it. Completely imaged based. After Pre Shift we pick our sections according to ranking.After Pre Shift is over we basically do whatever we want as long as we arent on our phones on the floor, and arent busy. There is a designated area for phone time in the kitchen. We do not have any side work, at all. We get to hulla hoop, write outside on the sidewalk with chalk, entertain our guest and make it a fun experience. When we do get busy, we make are very well taken care of. cater to their needs, deliver their food and drinks in a timely manner. To ensure they come back. When its time to get off, we do our checkouts and get waked to our cars by security. There are 2 managers on at all times, or suppose to be. The hardest part of my job would have to be keeping my nails and hair up! The most enjoyable part of my job, would have to be the girls i call my co-workers. We are way more than that at Twin Peaks, we are sisters in plaid. I love those girls like family.
Not Worth Your Time
Server (Former Employee), West OKCJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: making pretty good tips
Cons: sometimes no break with 16 hour shifts, managers are insensitive to your life outside of work.
Management very disrespectful and very hard to maintain a life outside your job for this company. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to customers and meeting new people. Managers make it impossible to enjoy your work day.

Twin Peaks Salaries