Twin Towers Trading, Inc.

Twin Towers Trading, Inc. Employer Reviews

Must be trusting and willing to embellish!
Demo rep (Former Employee), VariousApril 1, 2014
Pros: good product, fun job
Cons: physically tiring, questionable sales tactics
I enjoyed the actual job of demonstrating a good, practical kitchen slicing product. I use the product and would recommend it to any casual cook.
My problem with the company is proof and tracking of commission and sales and general sales practices. I witnessed actual sales and was told later "they didn't happen and the registers don't lie. " I was routinely – more... lied to by mgt from simple things to very important things. It was perfectly "ok" to make up information in the demos as per where the products would be sold, when they would be available in the store and how to cash in on the guarantees.
It was a physically exhausting job and I was consistently told by mgt, "we all do this so you need to" yet I NEVER saw it happen. As a matter of fact, there was always an excuse for NOT doing the work that was required of front-line employees.
This can be good $$, a good job, and good product if allowed to operate with integrity. The ethical dilemmas were overwhelming and disturbing. And I believe the issues lie within the middle layer of mgt who are good con artists/actors and it will end up being the detriment of the company.
I refuse to associate my name with this. – less
Demo Rep, Food Service Worker (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 12, 2013
Set up my demo table
Heat up food
Solo work
Hardest part is when the STORE is slow, then it slows down MY production & my bosses's.
A Pretty Good Place to Work
Demonstrator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 21, 2013
Pros: healthcare, manageable schedule
You get out of it what you put into it. I sold Forever Sharp knives at local grocery stores and Walmarts for 4 months while looking for an office job. If you learn your script and do it well, you'll make pretty good money. The job can be exhausting at the end of the day though. You walk around the stores a lot, and cutting tomatoes, etc constantly all – more... day can be hard on your joints – less
huge scam beware
sales (Former Employee), new york, nyMarch 24, 2013
Pros: they send cheerleaders online with fake reviews to boost thier ratings.
Cons: they lie, cheat and steal from everyone.
They promise the world and deliver nothing. Everything is fraud from the promised salaries and bonuses to the lies about inferior products and fake lifetime guarantees, fake patends pending. If you like to be abused by employers over the cell phone you pay for, enjoy scamming people, like to visit Walmart in bad areas and hate to make fair wages, this – more... job is for you. For the victims of twin towers scamming company, to get your final check, file a free claim with the new jersey dept of labor. They know them well. For people duped into buying products, better business bureau has an online report site. Stand up to them. – less