Twin Towers Trading, Inc.

Twin Towers Trading, Inc. Employee Reviews

Demonstrating Products
Pitch Artist (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 20, 2015
Pros: travel, fun and easy, money
Cons: work the stores solo
I demonstrate kitchen products like the Pro Smart Slicer, or the Forever Sharp in different stores. I am a huge believer in using whole foods in my culinary adventures. I love teaching others about the healthy cooking aspects that we use in the demonstration. It is a pretty fun job getting in front of people that want to learn about new products. I have also demonstrated some of the cleaning products like Evo-Cloth.
Pretty great for what I need
Product Demonstrator (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 20, 2015
Pros: Money, acting, attention, simple
Cons: travel
I have been a Product Demonstrator for over 3 years now. I enjoy my job every single day. It is pretty different every single day. It allows me to focus on my acting as well as enjoying free time. I love to feel the energy from the crowd and apply my improv training to help me convert to sales. Like I said the energy of the crowd gives me the direction to take the demonstration. Sometimes its loud and funny, other times its serious as a heart attack. Its pretty fun and every single show is different just like a stage show. I think this job has helped my confidence tremendously. I almost forgot, the money is good also!
Fast paced enviorment. Able to speak to people around the world.
Administrative Assistant/ CEO personal Assitant (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: paid holidays, paid vacation, great health insurance
Cons: we ate lunch at our desks due to the constant incoming calls.
- Weekly calls to all reps around the country to obtain inventory.
-Weekly calls to store venues to inform on product logistics.
-Management was short tempered, but I still kept a positive attitude and helped in any way I could.
- Most difficult was getting the reps to actually count their product and give inventory.
- Most enjoyable was weekly lunches the CEO provided and the Holiday parties he put together for all his staff.
Productive workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Manalapan, NJFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: good sales experiance, hourly if no comission
Cons: unprofessinal, unorganized
This is a sales job that mot would describe as being a pitchman. ou have your own booth set up in a Walmart, Sears, Safeway, Albertson's, and run 12 shows a day making hourly/commission. The ob at first seems like a great opportunity, You quickly find out that the money is worth it but the professionalism is not. The manager changed the daily schedule twice a day. Was lied to about certain benefits. They care very little about their reps. I'm currenttly investigating them for tax fraud.
Very nice oportunity
Sales Promoter, Service Representative (Former Employee), Puerto RicoJuly 25, 2014
Very dynamic, and give me the opportunity to travel around Puerto Rico and make serious money!
Must be trusting and willing to embellish!
Demo rep (Former Employee), VariousApril 1, 2014
Pros: good product, fun job
Cons: physically tiring, questionable sales tactics
I enjoyed the actual job of demonstrating a good, practical kitchen slicing product. I use the product and would recommend it to any casual cook.
My problem with the company is proof and tracking of commission and sales and general sales practices. I witnessed actual sales and was told later "they didn't happen and the registers don't lie. " I was routinely lied to by mgt from simple things to very important things. It was perfectly "ok" to make up information in the demos as per where the products would be sold, when they would be available in the store and how to cash in on the guarantees.
It was a physically exhausting job and I was consistently told by mgt, "we all do this so you need to" yet I NEVER saw it happen. As a matter of fact, there was always an excuse for NOT doing the work that was required of front-line employees.
This can be good $$, a good job, and good product if allowed to operate with integrity. The ethical dilemmas were overwhelming and disturbing. And I believe the issues lie within the middle layer of mgt who are good con artists/actors and it will end up being the detriment of the company.
I refuse to associate my name with this.
Demo Rep, Food Service Worker (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 12, 2013
Set up my demo table
Heat up food
Solo work
Hardest part is when the STORE is slow, then it slows down MY production & my bosses's.
A Pretty Good Place to Work
Demonstrator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 21, 2013
Pros: healthcare, manageable schedule
You get out of it what you put into it. I sold Forever Sharp knives at local grocery stores and Walmarts for 4 months while looking for an office job. If you learn your script and do it well, you'll make pretty good money. The job can be exhausting at the end of the day though. You walk around the stores a lot, and cutting tomatoes, etc constantly all day can be hard on your joints
huge scam beware
sales (Former Employee), new york, nyMarch 24, 2013
Pros: they send cheerleaders online with fake reviews to boost thier ratings.
Cons: they lie, cheat and steal from everyone.
They promise the world and deliver nothing. Everything is fraud from the promised salaries and bonuses to the lies about inferior products and fake lifetime guarantees, fake patends pending. If you like to be abused by employers over the cell phone you pay for, enjoy scamming people, like to visit Walmart in bad areas and hate to make fair wages, this job is for you. For the victims of twin towers scamming company, to get your final check, file a free claim with the new jersey dept of labor. They know them well. For people duped into buying products, better business bureau has an online report site. Stand up to them.

Twin Towers Trading, Inc. Salaries