Twitter Employee Reviews

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 11, 2015
Twitter is a fun and innovating company to work at. The people are smart and always looking to help one another. Each division of the company looks to help others and it moves at a very fast pace.
Great Benefits, Coworkers
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington DCSeptember 7, 2015
This is a great organization making a large impact around the globe. Management needs to take cues from individual contributors to help them in career growth. Often times, the loudest and most social IC's get priority over employees who quantifiably do an incredible job.
Vibrant Work Environment and Corporate Culture, #LoveWhereYouWork
Contracts Administrator, Sales Finance (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 26, 2015
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and unlimited snacks. In this position, I became extremely detail-oriented and learned to liase with a number of teams - from legal, to finance, to sales and ad ops. The hardest part of the job is that I am pretty much always on call, as there can be campaigns that need to go live after hours that I am required to approve.
Pros
Free lunch, fun work environment, very business casual, everyone is happy
Cons
Must always be on standby for work
Great place!
Brand Strategy Graduate Intern (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 17, 2015
I would go back there anytime. Co workers are great, very qualified. There are a ton of perks and free things. I loved the role, it was very cool to meet fortune 500 companies
Great place to hone in on your skills
Sales (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 18, 2015
Great team environment, where collaboration and being a part of the bigger picture was ingrained into the culture. I highly recommend being a part of the organization.
Pros
Great Food, smart and kind co-workers
Cons
Work picks up around the holidays
Young, Fun, & Energetic company!
Procurement Specialist (RSI Contractor) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 25, 2015
Awesome place to work. Has a phenomenal company culture centered around a work hard-play hard environment. It's a fun place to work at.
Pros
Free coffee, drinks, snacks, beer, daily breakfast & lunch
Cons
Long commute from Peninsula
Twitter Had All Meals For Us....
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 4, 2014
But managment was poor and it was difficult being a contractor there.
This job was also with UCLA, not twitter
Assistant Social Media Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 16, 2014
My position as the Main Content creator for the official student section group coincided with my role in UCLA Athletics Marketing. Typically I would keep my eyes and ears open for any news and fun tidbits concerning UCLA Athletics and tweet/post on instragram about them. My co-workers all helped pitch ideas to me. The hardest job was to create content that people would like. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely having a public voice that fans paid attention to.
Time consuming but rewarding work
Social Media Advertiser (Current Employee) –  OnlineMay 30, 2014
Coordinate with other Twitter Accounts in order to gather large number of followers in order to advertise various products and websites for various companies.