Two Maids & A Mop

Two Maids & A Mop Employee Reviews

Great place for people who love to clean
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 27, 2015
Nice place to work for people who like to get out and about and not have to stay in one place all day long. Working with different cleaning packages everyday. Workers are friendly. Customers love to be satisfied with the job you did and some tip sometimes.
Perfect for Both Moms and Singles who like a fast-paced day and good hours
House Cleaner, Branch/Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, Knoxville, and ChattanoogaFebruary 24, 2014
As a Professional House Cleaner, a typical day means showing up around 7:45, getting job assignments with your partner, loading up the car, and cleaning for 2-5 Customers (depending on the size of the job). A typical day has us wrapping up around 3:30-5:00. The company pays a commission based on the average Customer Satisfaction. Top performers earn a higher commission for making their Customers happy, which is actually pretty easy to do! The company also reimburses mileage for driving. Monday mornings include a bonus drawing based on last weeks performance for the office as a whole, and a quick meeting. The management is motivating, agreeable, and professional. They do a great job of booking Clients for the teams and handling issues that arise. My co-workers are pretty awesome. They are funny, helpful, and sometimes too perky in the mornings!

The hardest part of the job is dealing with the really difficult Customers. Luckily if you call the managers, they will help you, but sometimes people have outrageous expectations, and it can be discouraging. What helps balance that is our Cleaning For A Reason patients. We give free cleanings to women battling cancer, and it's really rewarding and special. It's also great when you know you worked hard on a cleaning and you get really great feedback from a Customer! We also are allowed to accept tips!

One of the best things about working for Two Maids & A Mop is the hours. The company is closed on nights, weekends, and most major holidays! Like I said, we usually wrap up around 5, and it's great for mom's who have kids in daycare. The
  more... company also likes to have fun and you'll make some really good friends along the way!

If you're looking to advance yourself within the company, moving must be an option. It's a growing company, and they are always seeking young professionals who are willing to work their way up.
Pros
hours, commission, independence, competitions and bonuses, giving back
Cons
driving our own vehicles
Great environment to work in!
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 13, 2013
The company really invests in its people. We have done in depth training to ensure that every person is comfortable in their responsibilities. The team of ladies here in Atlanta all work well together. We have fun each day providing great service to our customers.
Fun work enviornment
Maid (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 3, 2012
A typical day at work: arrive at 7:30am, get the materials needed for that day (broom, mop, cleaning supplies, etc.), our manager will give us the houses we are cleaning for that day with directions, leave the office around 8am, arrive to the first house around 8:30/8:45am, depending on the cleaning service the customer requested, we maybe finished around 11/12pm, go to the next house and be finished around 3pm, head back to the office, put away all supplies, then go home for the day.

Management: I really don't have much to say about the management since I just started. They are both really nice and easy to talk too.

Co-Workers: Some of them complain all the time but I don't really have to hear the complaining all day. We travel/clean in teams of 2 and my team member does not complain. Nonetheless, I enjoy them all.

The hardest part: Not knowing if I'm going to work a full week or how many hours I will have for the day. Right now I need a full time job (8hrs a day) with benefits and this job does not provide that job security.

The most enjoyable part: Cleaning, I absolutely love to clean its like an outlet for me.
Pros
getting off a decent hour.
Cons
no true lunch breaks and no job security.
Raleigh Maid Services
Raleigh Maid Service (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 28, 2012
Two Maids & A Mop provides residential house cleaning services in Raleigh. Licensed, bonded, and insured against any worst case scenario. We are simply the best maid service in Raleigh. Contact us today for your free professional house cleaning quote!!