Two Maids & A Mop

Two Maids & A Mop Employer Reviews

Great environment to work in!
Office Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 13, 2013
The company really invests in its people. We have done in depth training to ensure that every person is comfortable in their responsibilities. The team of ladies here in Atlanta all work well together. We have fun each day providing great service to our customers.
Fun work enviornment
Maid (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 3, 2012
Pros: getting off a decent hour.
Cons: no true lunch breaks and no job security.
A typical day at work: arrive at 7:30am, get the materials needed for that day (broom, mop, cleaning supplies, etc.), our manager will give us the houses we are cleaning for that day with directions, leave the office around 8am, arrive to the first house around 8:30/8:45am, depending on the cleaning service the customer requested, we maybe finished – more... around 11/12pm, go to the next house and be finished around 3pm, head back to the office, put away all supplies, then go home for the day.

Management: I really don't have much to say about the management since I just started. They are both really nice and easy to talk too.

Co-Workers: Some of them complain all the time but I don't really have to hear the complaining all day. We travel/clean in teams of 2 and my team member does not complain. Nonetheless, I enjoy them all.

The hardest part: Not knowing if I'm going to work a full week or how many hours I will have for the day. Right now I need a full time job (8hrs a day) with benefits and this job does not provide that job security.

The most enjoyable part: Cleaning, I absolutely love to clean its like an outlet for me. – less
Raleigh Maid Services
Raleigh Maid Service (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 28, 2012
Two Maids & A Mop provides residential house cleaning services in Raleigh. Licensed, bonded, and insured against any worst case scenario. We are simply the best maid service in Raleigh. Contact us today for your free professional house cleaning quote!!

About Two Maids & A Mop

Two Maids & A Mop provides residential house cleaning services in Charlotte. Licensed, bonded & insured against any worst – Read more