Two Maids & A Mop Employee Reviews

productive place to work
Residential House Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 15, 2018
very fast pace. I enjoyed working for my clients.
if you don't like to clean this wouldn't be the job for you.
I really enjoyed meeting new people and talking with them.
Pros
tips/ bonuses
Not worth the money
House cleaner (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 11, 2018
This job is a joke. This is not hourly $12 this is commission so they don't have to pay you as much. You do all the work some of which is DISGUSTING! The owner gets to line his pockets. You have no idea if what you're getting paid is what you actually earned or if they kept your tips as there is no breakdown of the money you earn daily. Run very far!!!
Pros
Cash tips (rarely)
Cons
Never know where you're going or how late you'll be working.
Fun work place.
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 1, 2018
Very good place to work, Loving bosses, quarterly outings. It would be good for a younger women who doesn’t have many bills. Just not enough money....
Pros
Loving bosses
Cons
Driving your car, gas, pay
It was light job lack of communication
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALNovember 27, 2017
I like the job just everybody fussed about everybody’s work and nobody could communicate they was to worried about what others was doing instead of what they was sup to do
Productive and fun place to work.
Maid (Former Employee) –  East Brainerd, TNAugust 15, 2017
Loved my experience working at two maids and a mop! A lot of good benifts, however, you don't get paid enough for gas considering you have to use your own vehicle.
Productive love to work
Cleaning Specialist (Current Employee) –  Homewood, ALJune 28, 2017
It's a fun place to work for the most part. The mangers do a good job of keeping you motivated and boosting team morale. You get a routine and stick to it.
Management/Payment
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMay 31, 2017
The management is not the most reliable. They do not inspect the homes before sending maids to clean, and do not provide a time for a lunch break. Pay depends on customer satisfaction and time taken to perform a cleaning task, not hourly.
Pros
Independent work time/Hours (vary)/Paid Mileage
Cons
Management/Teamwork
Productive and hard working cleaning company.
Cleaning Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 22, 2016
Working for Two Maids & A Mop was not easy work. A partner and I would drive all around Tampa Bay Area serving clients needs in their homes. I disliked how I out of everyone would be doing the most driving from point A to point B. But, what I did like was the freedom from job to job we would have, and it gets nice getting fresh air often throughout the day.
This is a good company to get the experience
housekeeper, office asst. in training (Former Employee) –  Tampa FloridaAugust 26, 2015
A typical day at work starts first thing in the morning and you can be asked to stay later then you normally would have to so be prepared for that. Pay is not based on hourly its based on how much the job you are doing cost you only get a percent of it so pray you get some good jobs. Management is pretty good with working with you on your personal needs. The hardest part of the job to me would be the deep cleanings and having to drive in traffic and not get paid for it. Most enjoyable part is the employees you work with.
Pros
possibility to make good money
Cons
you do not get paid for the time spent in your car while traveling to and from customers.
Great place for people who love to clean
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 27, 2015
Nice place to work for people who like to get out and about and not have to stay in one place all day long. Working with different cleaning packages everyday. Workers are friendly. Customers love to be satisfied with the job you did and some tip sometimes.
Perfect for Both Moms and Singles who like a fast-paced day and good hours
House Cleaner, Branch/Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, Knoxville, and ChattanoogaFebruary 24, 2014
As a Professional House Cleaner, a typical day means showing up around 7:45, getting job assignments with your partner, loading up the car, and cleaning for 2-5 Customers (depending on the size of the job). A typical day has us wrapping up around 3:30-5:00. The company pays a commission based on the average Customer Satisfaction. Top performers earn a higher commission for making their Customers happy, which is actually pretty easy to do! The company also reimburses mileage for driving. Monday mornings include a bonus drawing based on last weeks performance for the office as a whole, and a quick meeting. The management is motivating, agreeable, and professional. They do a great job of booking Clients for the teams and handling issues that arise. My co-workers are pretty awesome. They are funny, helpful, and sometimes too perky in the mornings!

The hardest part of the job is dealing with the really difficult Customers. Luckily if you call the managers, they will help you, but sometimes people have outrageous expectations, and it can be discouraging. What helps balance that is our Cleaning For A Reason patients. We give free cleanings to women battling cancer, and it's really rewarding and special. It's also great when you know you worked hard on a cleaning and you get really great feedback from a Customer! We also are allowed to accept tips!

One of the best things about working for Two Maids & A Mop is the hours. The company is closed on nights, weekends, and most major holidays! Like I said, we usually wrap up around 5, and it's great for mom's who have kids in daycare.
  more... The company also likes to have fun and you'll make some really good friends along the way!

If you're looking to advance yourself within the company, moving must be an option. It's a growing company, and they are always seeking young professionals who are willing to work their way up.
Pros
Hours, Commission, Independence, Competitions and Bonuses, Giving Back
Cons
Driving our own vehicles
Great environment to work in!
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 13, 2013
The company really invests in its people. We have done in depth training to ensure that every person is comfortable in their responsibilities. The team of ladies here in Atlanta all work well together. We have fun each day providing great service to our customers.
Fun work enviornment
Maid (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 3, 2012
A typical day at work: arrive at 7:30am, get the materials needed for that day (broom, mop, cleaning supplies, etc.), our manager will give us the houses we are cleaning for that day with directions, leave the office around 8am, arrive to the first house around 8:30/8:45am, depending on the cleaning service the customer requested, we maybe finished around 11/12pm, go to the next house and be finished around 3pm, head back to the office, put away all supplies, then go home for the day.

Management: I really don't have much to say about the management since I just started. They are both really nice and easy to talk too.

Co-Workers: Some of them complain all the time but I don't really have to hear the complaining all day. We travel/clean in teams of 2 and my team member does not complain. Nonetheless, I enjoy them all.

The hardest part: Not knowing if I'm going to work a full week or how many hours I will have for the day. Right now I need a full time job (8hrs a day) with benefits and this job does not provide that job security.

The most enjoyable part: Cleaning, I absolutely love to clean its like an outlet for me.
Pros
getting off a decent hour.
Cons
no true lunch breaks and no job security.
Raleigh Maid Services
Raleigh Maid Service (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 28, 2012
Two Maids & A Mop provides residential house cleaning services in Raleigh. Licensed, bonded, and insured against any worst case scenario. We are simply the best maid service in Raleigh. Contact us today for your free professional house cleaning quote!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Two Maids & A Mop. Our community is ready to answer.