Tybrin Corp Employee Reviews in United States

Outstanding people to work with and for.
System Admin (Former Employee) –  Kirtland AFB, NMJune 9, 2015
They cared about their people and made you and your job feel important to their efforts and goals. It was a pleasure being associated and working for this company.
Pros
excellent work conditions and supervisors
Cons
Great company to work for.
Sr. Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  NASA, DFRC, Edwards AFB, CAJune 30, 2014
During this time, I worked in Airborne Science managing the navigational data acquisition systems for the DC-8 and ER-2 research aircraft. It was a great opportunity to meet experimenters and scientists from all over the world. I worked with a very diverse group of people which made the job so interesting. This position ended due to funding cuts.
Pros
being able to work remotely supporting projects.
Cons
providing 24/7 support during deployments lasting up to three months.
Great Place to work Company always keep you updated
Senior Acquisition Logistician (Current Employee) –  Dayton OhSeptember 1, 2012
Exciting work enviroment Learned valuable information Traveled and gained a outstanding relationship with Foreign Military Customers.

Manage is always willing to listen and answers any concerns you may have.

Great co workers we work togeter as a team and we travel as a team

Keeping the Foreign custome happy

Seeing the aircraft build and delivered on time
Pros
good benifits company charge card for all my travel expenses
Cons
providing monthly reports
Hard to give a fair review
Systems Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edwards AFB, CAFebruary 4, 2013
As a contractor we didn't deal with our own management as much as the management for our customers, which in my case were government civilians. The pay was ok, though it didn't raise much over the course of 7 years, but the work environment was quite poor. This seems to not be the norm for Tybrin (Now part of Jacobs) however, since we were directly contracted under the Air Force and working mostly under their managment.
Pros
good hours, decent pay
Cons
short/nonexistant breaks, extremely demanding schedules, "flexible" requirements
Field Systems Engineers get lost and forgotten in this company
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Barksdale AFB, LAMay 29, 2012
As a government contractor assigned to a military installation, I was responsible to manage all systems according to a specific statement of work. There is no promotions and the raises got smaller and smaller, the longer you were in the company. When you needed assistance, it was difficult due to distance from HQ. Direct supervisors have too many tasks/personnel to manage effectively.
Tybrin Review
Network Performance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLFebruary 21, 2014
Phenomenal company, great benefits, respectful to employees' needs, flexible work schedule and extensive training. Management were knowledgeable, understanding and responsive to employees. I began working in the boundary protection department, where I learned the architecture of the enclave, the protection, the assurance and later moved into the performance department where I learned to analyze network and system performance to include database performance. The hardest part of the job was learning the net centric aspect of information services. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning the big picture of the DOD infrastructure and observing the everchanging security posture of said infrastructure.
Pros
diverse fields of training
Cons
extensive travel periods
Great Company
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Edwards AFB, Alabama, Washington D.CJanuary 8, 2012
The company was family owned. Started when it was small and it grew very quickly. I enjoyed the management and they were very supportive. I wished I would have stayed. My mistake- Greed isn't good
Pros
great management, good working conditions
Cons
had to hustle for work
Tybrin Corp
Requirements Manager & Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLFebruary 2, 2015
Tybrin Corp was nice. It was bought by Jacobs. Nothing more to review here at this time. Many nice people worked there. typical work environment
Good pay and benefits.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Eglin AFBFebruary 27, 2012
Mediocre midmanagement. Upper management is disonnected from employees who out are on base in cubicles working.
Pros
pto, holiday scehdule is good.
Cons
zero opportunity for upward mobility, or cross-training.
Productive place to work.
Software Configuration Manager (Former Employee) –  Hill AFB, UTMay 23, 2013
Learned so much with mission planning and how the software is baselined and sent out to the field.
Pros
great company, excellent benefits, good people
Cons
none to mention

4.3