Tyonek Manufacturing Group Employee Reviews

great place
Pricing Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALJanuary 7, 2018
great place to work. hated to leave but moved different part of the state. People were awesome to work with. great working conditions with great benefits.
Pay was below average and Mangement didnt have a clue
BUYER I (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALJanuary 3, 2017
The overall work environment was not bad. There were some really good people you worked with. Management was severely lacking and did not know how to lead by example. Supervisors and managers played favorites.
Tyonek is a great place to work and learn
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALSeptember 23, 2015
Tyonek is a great place to work and learn, and advance in the company. I learned about customer specific specs., work in different areas of the plant. Variety of jobs preformed.
ok
Pricing Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKNovember 19, 2014
In addition to scheduling and planning projects to ensure overall goals are met I was responsible for managing all aspects of the daily scheduling activities. I managed daily operations of both Shop Floor Control and the Mechanical, Electrical planned maintenance schedules. I coordinated the material movement through the manufacture process. I coordinated all of the maintenance operations to include routine maintenance and recent construction maintenance. I developed project schedules insuring resources was applied to the correct activities and proper priority in order to support the contract requirements. I used Microsoft Project to develop work schedules for all departments including the machine shop, paint shop, fabrication shop, quality department and assembly shops. I assisted the proposal department with the development of request for quote bids. I worked with the purchasing department during the procurement of raw materials process.

Proposal Coordinator

Responsible for the proposal development processes including preparing man-hour estimates, cost estimates for bills of materials (which included electrical and mechanical components and hardware), completing of solicitation packages, and data entry for the Department of Defense and commercial proposals
A Fantastic Place To Work!
Electrical Technician (Current Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAAugust 25, 2013
I have worked for 2 years at Tyonek Manufacturing Group on the production floor. While the pay for my job is on the lower side of the average, the benefits package is worth the difference. The company doesn't employ alot of people, but they do not lay off anybody either when the work runs low. Management will always work with personal or family issues.
Pros
Benefits Package
Cons
Slightly lower than average pay.
Fantastic Company
Configuration Management Analyst/Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, ALJune 29, 2012
I have very much enjoyed working here with wonderful colleagues!
poor place to work . need to be a good kiss
Painter 3 (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALMay 17, 2012
need to be family member to work there very poor managers. have no clue what they are doing ???????
Pros
benfits
Cons
mangers
very strong in diversed ideas
Pricing Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Madison, ALMarch 22, 2012
very good company to work for and has been very supportive in work related areas
Pros
encourages growth
Had to pay for family for company picnics
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Madison, AlabamaNovember 11, 2011
Unfair to employees unless you were a family member or friend.
Cons
pay for family health plan a very high cost.