Tyson Foods Incorporated

Tyson Foods Incorporated Employee Reviews

flex start time when needed, no hassle
Maintenance supervisor (Former Employee), Jefferson, WIJune 29, 2015
When mom was sick and needed care they went way above what they were required by law. Would go back but they had to fill my job,
Was a fun place to work.
Operations Associate (Former Employee), Green Forrest Ar.June 25, 2015
Pros: Great work Place
Cons: Working Saturdays
I enjoyed working at Tyson foods. Pay was very good for my position as a supervisor. I had to resign due to medical reasons. I would go back in a heart beat if i was able.
Enjoyed working with People having different culture than mine and learned a lot
Kitchen Crew Member (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJune 25, 2015
First of I would like thank you for providing this section for Everyone to share the experience and appreciating with the those who are looking for jobs through this great website.

During the past ten years which i worked with different companies and i have learned a lot from my co workers and supervisors/ Managers, gained good and professional experience.
Nice Place to work
Demand Planner (Current Employee), Springdale, ARJune 23, 2015
Tyson is a nice place to work. The environment is forever evolving. If you want to move up in the company, you will have to spend time working at a plant.
The people that work here have brains of birds
Labeler (Former Employee), Temperanceville, VAJune 22, 2015
Pros: Pay and overtime
Cons: Childish coworkers
Really don't care for the supervisors...or people that work here. There is no room for growth or relocation. Freezing cold!
Ok place to work if you're needing some cash for something right then
Tyson Foods Debone Leg Line (Former Employee), Pine Bluff, ARJune 22, 2015
Pros: Paid weekly
Cons: management is out of order, company runs like a high school
I didn't like working at Tyson Foods. The management was unorganized, people would go off of hearsay in regards to when we would work or not, first they were ooverworking us 7days a week to cutting hours down to 24-32 hours a week.
job
Maintenance (Former Employee), Forest, MSJune 16, 2015
I love working at Tyson foods. Because I love working on stuff. It was just the people over you was the problem there. But I did my job and love doing it.
Place to work
Floor Production Worker (Former Employee), Carthage, MSJune 16, 2015
Cons: Health care was great
Regular work place. I needed to work after my brother had died. It was cold and wet. They had great lunch, My supervisor was great.
Competitive and productive place to work.
Supervisor Processing (Current Employee), Dardanelle, ARJune 14, 2015
Pros: Great place to work
A typical day at work I manage a department of 50+ employees. I have learned how to manage people working at Tyson foods and that not everyone responds to the same management styles.
Quality Assurance
As tech (Former Employee), Springdale, ARJune 11, 2015
Checking product, learn Usda regulations, learn Haccp, Train supervisors. Helping in the lab and doing training in the lab.
A well oiled environment to be a mechanic.
Mechanic B (Current Employee), Oglethorpe, GAJune 5, 2015
Cons: Odd vacation placement dates
I am provided with all materials needed. I am never not working on something. I am given opportunities to learn new things and exercise the things I already know.
productive an hard wuorking
Hocks pusher (Former Employee), Monroe, NCJune 5, 2015
Pros: rotation
Cons: type of work
stressful
how to do multiple jobs an how a poultry plant operates
sum are hard working sum are lazy an there are the ones that abuse there authorities
breaking birds down
payday
Assembly & Manufacturing Worker
Assembly Line/Production (Former Employee), Dexter, MOJune 4, 2015
Typical day at work preparing machines, cutting, packing, bagging, weighing, and stapling bags. Staff was very impolite, unprofessional,and didn't care rather the product was good or bad.
Being Sick is a Problem
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Dardanelle, ARJune 3, 2015
I got in trouble for missing 2 days in a row for being sick. Would they rather me throw up on the food? So I quit. I was new anyways and they wanted to do that. Oh well.
Tyson
General Production Manager (Current Employee), Blountsville, ALJune 1, 2015
Everyday is a benefit from working with good team members and upper management to help Tyson produce best quality and learning new procedures to succeed.
Overall consideration
Food Safety and Quality Supervisor (Current Employee), Newbern, TNMay 30, 2015
The facility where I work has only been owned by Tyson for about 9 months, so I do not have a considrable amount of knowledge about Tyson to share. Overall, I feel they are a good company to work for.
Being screamed at every second of day
3rd shift (Former Employee), Tysons of Rogers Rogers, ARMay 29, 2015
Pros: work 5 paid for 8
Cons: no breaks, getting screamed at.
Lets see how do I say this, I work 3rd shift at Tyson of Rogers..I try my hardest though pain to do my job, Especially for not being properly trained to do that job, and probably cultureal differences in speech, anyway. Basically I get yelled at pretty much everyday, coworkers, and supervisor are great. Supertendant well he can be a nice guy but needs people skills during working hours. And needs to make himself clear on what is going on instead of just screaming at you. I like the job and all, but I want to be treated as a human being instead of being screamed at.
productive and great learning Experience
QUALITY ASSURANCE (Former Employee), COLUMBIA SCMay 28, 2015
Pros: PAID HOLIDAYS AND BIRTHDAY
Cons: SHORT BREAKS
I enjoy working for Tyson foods because each and everyday you might encounter a new problem that need to be solve. the experience was great and work environment, the hardest part of the job was dealing with the cold
Productive, great place to work
Credit Representative (Former Employee), Springdale, ARMay 27, 2015
Sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell. This job started me in the cell business. I liked it, managed the store in the small town of Huntsville and decided to move to the bigger and better side of things and go to AT&T.
Long hour at work around 80 hours or more a week
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Robards, KYMay 26, 2015
Pros: See many veritiy of people
Cons: poor balance of home and work, work a lot of weekends
Tyson required a lot of time at work with poor balance of home and work. It was a very diverse culture with people from all parts of the world.

1 2 3 4 5

About Tyson Foods Incorporated

With its bullish attitude, Tyson is more than chicken. One of the largest US chicken producers, Tyson's  Fresh Meats division – Read more

Tyson Foods Incorporated Salaries

$9.75 per hour
Production Worker
$11.20 per hour

Tyson Foods Incorporated Photos

Outside going in to work