Tyson Foods Incorporated Employee Review

View all Tyson Foods Incorporated reviews

Good place to work because you can learn alot and advance if you want to, good experience to have under your belt, so to speak.
2nd shift Debone Laborer (Former Employee) –  Berryville, ARMarch 5, 2014
Start the day off by doing our exercises so that are hands wont get cramped up. Then cut cut cut. We were offered an incentive program in the debone department where if we can cut 800lbs of chicken in a day or more we get paid based on that. I was able to cut my 800 and more on a daily basis so I made very good money, proud of myself for that! Actually cutting all day standing in one spot was the hardest part of the job, because standing in one spot and cutting all day everyday can really get to you, hurting your back and your hands. I really enjoyed my time there though because they told me I had the 3 A's, attitude attendance and ability, to go places there, so they trained me in all areas of the department and I became a temporary lead for 7 months, which is kind of like a "boss" over a certain line or department.
Pros
discounted chicken and discounted meals at any place that tyson sold chicken to.
Cons
played favorites, very un professional doint that kind of thing.

Other Tyson Foods Incorporated Employee Reviews

Work place is fun
Food Safety Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 23, 2017
Typically a day starts at 5 am. I have laid hands on practical training from what I did in my coursework. Working culture is great, although I would like to advance into a more mind jogging like analytical and product development related job.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Home to lots of freinds and family.
General laborer (Former Employee) –  Noel, MO 64854November 23, 2017
Loved working there for it was my 1st job since I moved to United States ,always all those around are very friendly and dedicated wonderful people to work with.
Pros
Always there were tokens for hardworkers
Cons
A nice company to work for if one is dedicated and detail to their work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tyson Foods Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.