Tyson Foods Incorporated

Tyson Foods Incorporated United States Employee Reviews

Tyson Case Ready Coordinator (Current Employee), Dakota Dunes, SDApril 30, 2015
It's a secure and great place to work with opportunities for advancement. I would stay employed here if I could transfer my position to Texas.
Great
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee), Newbern, TNApril 30, 2015
This is the second time this has asked for my opinion on Tyson Foods and again I would agree with myself that this is a great place to work.
Horrible Job
Assembly Line (Current Employee), Pine Bluff, ARApril 29, 2015
Pros: 40 hours a week
Cons: all management lie way to much
Tyson is one of the worse jobs in pine bluff. They have very short breaks, the supervisor will lie on you. They will try to get you fired.
Productive and growing work environment
Pricing Specialist (Current Employee), Springdale, ARApril 29, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria and plenty of nicely landscaped areas on campus.
Performed numerous tasks daily and worked closely with management.
Numerous classes offered to enrich and enlighten an employee to management process and practices.
Management is always willing to help and improve an employee's performance.
Co-workers are friendly and encouraging.
ok job
Laborer//quality assurance specialist (Former Employee), center txApril 29, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: no personal life
it is an ok job they work you long hours but its good pay and the poeple i worked with was nice nd they gave you the oppertunity to move around the plant and learned diuffrent things
LAZY LAZY LAZY UNION SCUM
Large sausage stuffer (Former Employee), Jefferson WIApril 28, 2015
Pros: Health insurance
Cons: Short breaks, bad work enviroment, horribly lazy emloyees
If your a union lover then this is the place for you, plenty of places to hide and go have a smoke, no one helps each other, and a majority of the people there show up drunk.

on the plus side pay is good and insurance is decent
Great place to work.
MATERIALS MANAGER (Former Employee), Santa Teresa, NMApril 28, 2015
Pros: Team worked together
Cons: Too far away from corporate
Typical day at work was making sure all materials were in to produce production schedule.
What I learned the most, people will change if they are given proper information why the change is happening.
For the pass 33 years, the last 10 years working with Tyson management team in Santa Teresa, New Mexico was the best team I ever worked for.
Our Team had co workers working for this one plant for over 25 years. There were dedicated and did everything they could to keep this plant going.
Laying off team members. that was the hardest thing for me.
Going to work everyday.
Great Benefits
Quality control (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXApril 28, 2015
If your looking for just a job with a steady pay its a good place , not much room for improvement, company has great benefits
an interesting place if you want to be shown how nonimportant you are
St. Louis Rib line/ UFCW 700 REP (Former Employee), Logansport, INApril 27, 2015
first working at Tyson was fun. after spending a long time there, you are often shown how you can only go so far and be told you can not go any farther.
Is a very fast working place.
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee), Van Buren, ARApril 26, 2015
Pros: Lunch breaks were about an hour long.
Cons: New management came into the plant, who all they care was about getting the job done and not having a great environment.
People usually come to work about 20 minutes early to get ready. I learned that product has to check on every line before its box up. I had a great supervisor. Co-workers were very fun to be around show me anything i needed to know to be able to do my job. Sometimes we had to do re work which means going back through bad chicken. Having a supervisor who motivates you and tells youre doing a great job.
Productive with good working enviroment
Team leader (Former Employee), Blountsville, AlApril 24, 2015
Fast Pace Environment
Advanced work experience
Hardest part of the job was inventory control
Enjoyed working with others became like family
fun place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee), Shelbyville, TNApril 24, 2015
Pros: plenty of overtime
Cons: low pay for being top producing plant
come in set up for the day , production starts at 8am. learn how to manage your time there, the people are great to work , management needs to communicate better. the pay needs to be better for the one producing plant with Tyson it has the lowest pay per hour.
good company to work for, but they will fire you @ the drop of a hat for anything
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), amarillo txApril 22, 2015
Pros: good pay;good benifits;
Cons: management don't follow their own policies, union is not as strong as it needs to be
do preventative maintenance in their hide plant,learned a lot;how to fix the machines.management is alright, but they don't abide by their own policies.I got along just fine with my co-workers.hardest part of the job,too many bosses.most enjoyable;actually doing the work they had scheduled that day.
fun place to work at, nice physical work, good coworkers.
Hides (Former Employee), Holcomb, KSApril 21, 2015
I enjoyed working at Tyson. it was a great place to work with good people working there. from the supervisors all the way up the chain to the plant manager everyone was nice and respectful. the only reason why i left was because of the travel everyday, i was driving 89 miles one way to work and it became too much.
it paid the bills
Quality Inspection of the truss and birds (Former Employee), Waldron, ARApril 20, 2015
I very much disliked this job, but being an adult is not always about being able to like what you do for a job. Being an adult is about providing for your family and this job allowed me to do just that for three years.
Love the job that I do and I do it 110%
Inventory Supply Clerk (Former Employee), Dakota City NebApril 20, 2015
Pros: Mon-Fri
Cons: Insurance is not the best
There is not one person in this place that isn't covering something up for someone and if you speak the truth then you are singled out and it just makes the day full of stress and a lot of unfairness. Need to move on and put Tyson behind me.
Manifest
Talley/Lineloader/Harvester (Current Employee), Carthage, MSApril 15, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: Not enough pay
My typical day at Tyson Foods is doing my Talley position, which is recording the numbers of combos we do as well as how much products is going out. I record the input and out of products on each line everyday. Sometimes I have to scan the tickets in and record the data on my tracking process paper.
Safety
Building Maintenance (Former Employee), Storm Lake, IAApril 15, 2015
Safety was the number one priority in this facility. Personnel were willing to answer and help with any questions that you might have on a task that you were not sure about.
NEEDED CASH
Line Worker (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXApril 11, 2015
RECIEVED ALOT OF EXPERIENCE AROUND MONEY,TREATED FAIR AND WAS TRUSTED GOOD ENVIROMENT.GOOD PAY.FRIENDLY WORKERS.GREAT TEAM.PAY IS FAIR. NO BAD COMMENTS, VERY FAIR. GREAT HOURS AND FLEXIBLE WITH YOUR SCHEDULE.DIFFERENT ENVIROMENT
Productive and fun workplace
Production (Former Employee), Sedalia, MOApril 10, 2015
always working fast with the people you trust around you joking around with people you work with even with the supervisor. Hardest part of the job was not to get injured.

1 2 3 4 5

About Tyson Foods Incorporated

With its bullish attitude, Tyson is more than chicken. One of the largest US chicken producers, Tyson's  Fresh Meats division – Read more

Tyson Foods Incorporated Salaries

$10.00 per hour
Machine Operator
$11.00 per hour

Tyson Foods Incorporated Photos

Outside going in to work