Tyson Foods Incorporated

Tyson Foods Incorporated Employer Reviews

Good work environment
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Russellville, ARApril 8, 2014
Pros: warm up breaks, lunch breaks
Cons: cold temperatures, long hours
A normal night at work consists of receiving in product, checking temperatures, checking for damaged cases or damage to pallets. The job isn't hard although it is cold, in the negatives in the freezer. Coworkers are friendly and help each other out when needed. I enjoy my job because I like operating equipment and driving, so I get both with working – more... at Tyson. – less
tyson is a good place to work
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Seguin, TXApril 7, 2014
Pros: loved my job, loved the co workers
Cons: hot hot hot
I liked working at tyson but i worked in the outside setting like in a warehouse doing inventory and they did not have a air cond. and it was very house alot of people got to hot and passed out. We had told them but they were like they did not care about us.
Very good job
28 DEGREE COOLER WORKER (Former Employee), Center, TXApril 5, 2014
Pros: free lunches sometimes and alright benefits
Cons: short breaks sometimes unorginized
Great job to work at to support your family i would've stayed here for a couple more years but i had to leave for personal reasons but that's life but i climbed up in the business so if i didn't have those personal problems i would've became a supervisor over my department
Good people and family oriented
Tech Shop Supervisor (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXApril 4, 2014
Pros: very educational
My day started with checking off on completed work, ordering needed parts, and scheduling work for the day. I deal with all departments needs through communication and scheduling workers to assist. The hardest part of my job is getting a job done and keeping tensions low in the process. I enjoy the diversity and learning experience knowing that every – more... day is going to be a little different. – less
good place
Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee), Goodlettsville, TNApril 2, 2014
Pros: pay
the ones you work with are good people teamwork. Grooming management and learm=ning alot
If you are not management you are treated as if you are lower class! Team Members are looked down apon by HR
Human Resources Clerk (Former Employee), Broken Bow, OKApril 2, 2014
The Upper Management of the HR Department acts as if she is higher class than everyone else!!! I wouldnt recomend this job to anyone... This position never stays filled very long.
good steady work
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Berryville, ARApril 1, 2014
Pros: great benefits and good pay
Cons: it smells bad
good reliable work, place for advancement great benefits.
Hanging Chickens
Hanging Pin (Former Employee), Carthage, TXMarch 31, 2014
Production was there main option not the safety of the workers.
A good job to have
Live Hanger (Former Employee), Wadesboro, NCMarch 31, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Tyson is a good paying job to have co-worker are great management very great nothing hard about it if following orders pay day is the best thing bout the job......
Good
Warehouse Attendant/ QA tech/ Machine operator (Former Employee), Clarksville, ARMarch 27, 2014
Good days at work.
Learned: inventory, QA, machining
very cold in places
trim line is the hardest
enjoyed working in the warehouse.
fun
Technician II (Former Employee), Vicksburg, MSMarch 23, 2014
management was good there had fun working with all my coworker
prductive working enviroment
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAMarch 23, 2014
Pros: great work enviroment
Cons: short breaks
nice place to work. Very easy and fast paced job. great management and fellow employees. the hardest part of the job would be answering all the job orders in a timely fashion. the most enjoyable part of the job is the experience I picked up as well as the employees.
Great job for starters
Dry Receiving Warehouse Attendant (Former Employee), Fayetteville, ARMarch 19, 2014
a typical day at work : Unloading trucks
what you learned : Driving forklifts
management : excellent
your co-workers : Good Communicatio
the hardest part of the job : None
Hard job
General Laborer (Former Employee), Crewe, VAMarch 19, 2014
Pros: having a job, working
Cons: short lunch break, hard labor, dirty, smells very bad
To hand pick and load chickens in cages all day in the hot heat and cold conditions. Had to learn to adapt fast,management fair co-workers had each others back,Everything about that job was difficult. Going home and getting my check was most liked.
productive and steady work place environment
Sanitation Engineer (Former Employee), Pine Bluff, ARMarch 19, 2014
good job to have,must pay attention at all times for safety reasons.good management and co-workers.can be really hot at times but very good job to have also.
Good Company
Research & Development Clerk II Label Coordinator (Current Employee), Springdale, ArkansasMarch 18, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: micro-managed
I have learned a lot from Tyson about the food industry. I would recommend working with Tyson for people that are looking to learn more about the food industry, and be well organized and able to work in a fast pace environment. I enjoy working with Tyson, however I am wanting to get out of the food industry.
great job
Production Lead (Current Employee), Forest, MSMarch 18, 2014
It was a very challenging experience... you had your good day along with your bad days... I had a chance to meet a lot of different people along with learning things that would make me more productive person and along with giving me the opportunity to learn team leadership skills
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE (Former Employee), Holcomb, KansasMarch 17, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: stressful at times.
I learned a lot working as an occupational health nurse, I grew as a person, and learned how to multitask, and organizational skills. I also took responsibility for work compensation, and inventory to all nursing departments.
good company
Packer/ Material Handler (Former Employee), Hope ArMarch 17, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: driving disstance
I'm reliable worker and very easy going. I get along well with others at the workplace. I never miss work and always on time. I have experience with working over 16 hours a day at seven days a week. I will always any job assignment to the best of my abilities
Provided good benefits
Line Leader (Former Employee), Vienna, GAMarch 16, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: not of enough overtime
A good place to work. Benefits were good and there was potential opportunity for advancement. I enjoyed being an employee of this company.

About Tyson Foods Incorporated

With its bullish attitude, Tyson is more than chicken. One of the largest US chicken producers, Tyson'sĀ  Fresh MeatsĀ division – Read more

Tyson Foods Incorporated Photos