U.S. Air Force Employee Review

View all U.S. Air Force reviews

Good Life Experiences
Defense Aviation Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Moody AFB, GAJune 9, 2014
Life in the military is definitely not for everyone, but I learned a lot about myself and grew from my time while Active Duty. The days are long, the deployments long, and time away from home many. However, it was a great way to learn what I am made of and I'm thankful for that.
Pros
Good compensation, once in a lifetime experiences
Cons
No lunch breaks, long hours

Other U.S. Air Force Employee Reviews

Unprecedented opportunity for advancement and unbeatable benefits.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 19, 2018
The Air Force provides a means to free educational benefits and provides and atmosphere that garners fairness in advancement. It also welcomes those with various expertise as well as those who have never had a job before. It provides a means for travel to various locations all over the world and even provides 30 paid vacation. Healthcare benefits for you as well as dependents free of charge provide a cost savings that rarely any other organization officers. The Air Force provides personnel with usable skillsets that can be recognized in civilian positions and can provide these employers with strong, reliable employees to perform duties well.
Pros
Free healthcare and educational benefits
Honor
Tech Controller / Cyber Transport Technician (Former Employee) –  Langley, VAJanuary 19, 2018
Enlisting in the united States Air Force was one of the best decisions of my life! I could only hope for such an opportunity to come about again in my life.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Seeing things you will never forget

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Air Force. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4