Loved my co-workers, and my Chief at Tinker Air Force Base
PA - Program Assistant, GS (Former Employee) – Tinker AFB, OK – January 19, 2017
- A typical day on Tinker AFB consisted of ensuring that all task were met in a timely manner, very important task
- Learned how to be persistent as needed to complete all task, was able to train a group that consisted of many different types of cultures in regards to any new administrative procedures, timekeeping, guidelines/policies.
- Learned how to effectively communicate with all types of individuals to get the job done
- Worked very closely with Management in regards to upcoming deadlines, new office procedures, suggestions on ways to better out workflow, etc...Had a superb relationship with Management
- Workplace culture was extremely diversified
- Hardest part of the job was attempting to communicating with Engineers that were in other countries traveling and they may not have provided a timesheet
- Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that the group, comprised of 255 employees not including Management was like a family, really enjoyed working with this group...
Was afforded the opportunity to be a part of several different working groups, with different projects, and needs which in turn provided me with a wide range of skills
Not enough salary associated with the duties