U.S. Air Force Employee Review

View all U.S. Air Force reviews

Job Security
Presidential Lead Production Superintendant (Current Employee) –  Andrews AFB, MDMarch 27, 2014
I am finding that the job security in the Air Force has been a great advantage in my life.
Pros
Get paid no matter how many hours I put in.
Cons
Get paid no matter how many hours I put in.

Other U.S. Air Force Employee Reviews

Air Force Logistics Officer
Logistics Officer (Current Employee) –  Shaw Air Force BaseDecember 16, 2017
As an Air Force logistics officer, you are a leader and manager from day one. You have to learn quickly and adapt to new situations, discovering and developing your own leadership and communication skills along the way. The Air Force has a phenomenal enlisted force, but the strain of 16+ years of the War on Terror has taken its toll. The people and the equipment are stressed, and retention rates are struggling to keep up even with monetary bonuses. I've enjoyed the continuous learning and development that is required to keep up with Air Force life, as you frequently change jobs and locations, and are presented with new opportunities to excel.
Good Experience
Water Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 16, 2017
Mostly good people, and a lot of chances to learn and get certifications. The good benefits and flexibility make you comfortable and a lot of people are scared to get out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Air Force. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4