U.S. Air Force Employee Review

View all U.S. Air Force reviews

busy productive workplace with great staff
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 29, 2013
Most days were pretty much the same. Morning and afternoon rushes of prescriptions. Higher management was harder to find because of all the pharmacies on base but the management that was left in charge were very good to work with. The hardest part of the job was learning where everything was in the pharmacy and the computer systems. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my co workers and also interacting with the patients and volunteers.

Other U.S. Air Force Employee Reviews

Everyone should join the military
Disaster Preparedness Craftsman (Former Employee) –  Elmendorf AFB, AKNovember 20, 2017
The USAF was one of the best decisions and experiences of my life. I enjoyed both jobs and training I was assigned to. I enjoyed every duty station I was assigned to. My wife and children loved the travel and learning new cultures. The down side was deploying and the constant change in station and below-inflation pay scales and benefits.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Pay
No better feeling
Combat Medic (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 20, 2017
There is no better feeling then waking up and putting on the uniform. Serving your country and getting excellent benefits. Every company has it's ups and downs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Air Force. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4