Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels.
Contact Representative (OA/PEBLO) (Current Employee) – Fort Carson, Colorado – March 17, 2013
1. A typical day at work: Looking forward to serving those who serve and protect our nation.
2. What you learned: No sacrifice is greater than those who volunteer to serve and protect.
3. Management: Listening and Understanding your employees.
4. Your co-workers: Work collectively as ONE - Team Players.
5. The hardest part of the job: Holding back empathy.
6. The most enjoyable part of the job: Providing guidance, information, and hope.