U.S. Army Reserve Employee Reviews

Found 3,805 reviews matching the search
Go Army
Interment Resettlement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 1, 2016
In the Army you will learn life skills that will teach you how to act professionally. They teach you how to be efficient and effective.
Very productive environment
Carpentry/Masonry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 30, 2016
I enjoy the different challenges that comes with being in the military. It presents various opportunities for me to develop a stronger mind frame and connect with my peers.
Great travel expereince
Medical Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Benning, GANovember 30, 2016
I really enjoyed my time in the military. I was able to travel to different places and I learned different skills that shaped the type of overall employee I became.
HR Specialist
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 29, 2016
most enjoyable part of the job is to see the happy faces of each soldier as they walk out the door with their paper work being processed completely.
Everyday jobs for Everyday people
Food Service Specialist (92G) (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 29, 2016
You will find something to learn everyday, a simple and more efficent way of completly a daily task. It's a good way to meet and family alone the way through out your military career.
Pros
Meeting differnet type of people
Cons
Away from home most of career
Positive Work Environment
Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCNovember 29, 2016
Great place to work with very intelligent and competent professional coworkers. Only leaving due to family change which requires relocation to GA.
Skills to use in any occupation or job field are learned, used and refined while serving in the United States Army Reserve.
Civil Affairs Officer/ Intelligence Officer (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 28, 2016
I have had the opportunity to serve with and for highly competent leaders who make the jobs, missions and challenges that we are faced with easy to achieve and overcome. My teams have contained a vast degree of varying personalities and backgrounds but have always come together as a team when called upon with no issues. The hardest part of the job is reacting to a change and getting all personnel the right information to react accordingly. We have figured out good ways to mitigate those risks both coming from the source and with our subordinates who must react.
Excellent Career Choice
Human Resource (Current Employee) –  Granite City, ILNovember 28, 2016
I have never worked for a better organization. Professional, Ethical, Loyal and just have the most amazing diversified people to work for and around .
Professional Growth and Sense of Purpose
Brigade Executive Officer (Current Employee) –  Knightdale, NCNovember 27, 2016
Serving in the US Army Reserve provides numerous opportunities for personal growth and development through continuous schooling and progressively more challenging duty responsibilities while providing meaningful work in defense of the United States of America.
Great work environment
Budget Analyst, Platoon Leader (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 21, 2016
The military can be a good work climate for those that have demanding family lives or other engagements depending on the unit. One of my co-workers was working on her degree and our supervisor was extremely encouraging, even working around her evening class hours so that she could commute into the city.
Its a job
Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  Decatur, GANovember 20, 2016
I enlisted in the military about six years ago straight out of high school it was different back then. It is An alright job but its nothing like the old military.
productive
Petroleum Supply Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 18, 2016
You learn how to work as a team and you learn great life skills. It teaches you great time management skills and discipline. It's also a great way to network and meet new comrades.
Productive job experience
Chemical Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYNovember 18, 2016
Awesome job experience. Being an American soldier is the best thing that could have happened to me. It has shaped me to become a better person and father. Has taught me structure, integrity and honor in all my past jobs
It okay
Automated Logistical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDNovember 18, 2016
Nice bemeifits but the unit I am attached to lack communication. Which makes it difficult for soldiers like myself to make arrangements for my children.
Psychological Operations Sergeant (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHNovember 17, 2016
Everyone interested in seeing the world should consider a career in the United States Army. The leadership experience alone is worth the job.
Changed My Life
Cargo Specialist (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 16, 2016
The Army has done wonderful things for me. I have also been "damaged" but that is expected. I do not regret ever joining. However, with the media constantly coming down on the military and the politics, the Army is becoming inefficient and frustrating.
Very good work place.
12K plumber (Current Employee) –  Greeneville, TN 37745November 16, 2016
I learned how to do my job that they pay me for. I also learned some leadership skills. We went to Germany a few weeks back and i loved it.
Instructor
Instructor/Writer (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IANovember 16, 2016
Giving classes on how to be a Petroleum Supply Specialist and a soldier. Showing soldiers how to perform duties as a Petroleum Supply Specialist. Set an example for the new soldiers coming in what it is to be a good soldier.
US Army Reserve Experienced
56M/Chaplain Assistant (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HI 96819November 16, 2016
Learned a lot from the military. Great place to work with good benefits. I learned to accept responsibility and to use up time necessary to complete task. Able to work as a team and how crucial it is to apply yourself and make sure everyone contributes and follows through.
they have taught me to be self-discipline, how to work well with others under difficult tasks, and to be motivated for the challenges to come.
Pros
benefits
Cons
not a full time job
Mechanic
U.S. Army Reserve Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 15, 2016
Teamwork building among fellow members enlisted in the US Army
Plenty of time to compleat a college education
Expanded knowledge in the field of mechanics
Hardest part of being in the military is waking up early in the Mornings

4.5