U.S. Army Employee Reviews for Logistics Specialist

Found 1,001 reviews matching the search
Changed my life. Made me a better man.
92A Automated Logistical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INSeptember 18, 2017
I would definitely think about reenlisting. I think there should be more freedom for the drill seargents. I feel the restrictions don't let them make combat ready soldiers physically and mentally.
Time of my life
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNSeptember 17, 2017
I recommend everyone do at the least 4 years in the U.S. Army. I learned key skills that I will continue to use through out my life with any job. I owe a great deal of gratitude to the U.S. Army.
Automated Logistic Specialist
Automated Logistic Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lakehurst, NJ 08733September 17, 2017
Worked with mechanics and technicians, I was responsible to order parts, food, tools and other required equipment to completed the mission. I was also responsible to make sure all the work orders are complete at end of the day.
Pros
Great Work Experience
Cons
Long Hours
What I learned
Automated Logistical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 17, 2017
In the military, I learned to deal with sudden changes and deal with all sort of situations. In the last two years learned to train soldiers on our section, organize customers orders, and take care of customer needs.
very rewarding
Operations Manager, Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  multiple LocationsSeptember 16, 2017
The U.S. Army teaches you life skills including Pride, discipline, respect, courage and leadership. You work long hours but have a purpose and goal. The personnel become a family that lasts forever.
Pros
dependable employment, direction, stability
Cons
Long hours, being away from family
Army
Automated Logistical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 14, 2017
The Army will teach discipline and how to push yourself to be the best that you can be. They will give you a lot of good character to take with you where ever you go or even through out your Army career.
Pros
Great career
Cons
strict
Intensive workplace
Automated Logistical Specialist (Current Employee) –  HawaiiSeptember 13, 2017
Great place to be for young people who need financial support for college. Good benefit which covers a lot aspect of your needs. working time is uncertainty.
Pros
4 day weekend, 30 days a year paid leave, healthcare
Cons
late work hour, field training
It is not a job it is an adventure
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  N Little Rock, ARSeptember 9, 2017
I would go back in a heartbeat. I wish I had not retired when I did. I would recommend this job to anyone. This is not a job but an adventure. You get to travel and get good pay and benefits with it
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
ok
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Campbell, KYSeptember 7, 2017
First of all I did back on my computer in case something happen. After I finished backing my computer, I did report for the all troop. I took care job
Challenging environment. .
92A Automated Logistical Specialist / 92Y (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 6, 2017
Working for the Military is a challenging environment. The only job that requires you to stay in shape and takes care of your health at the same time.
Pros
Paid Leave 30 days
Cons
Deployments
Fast Paced and Diverse
Automated Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCSeptember 6, 2017
The military was a wonderful Experience. You meet so many unique people and travel to various locations. The days were repetitive, but not dull. Its a very time consoming job.
Pros
Health care benefits, financial stability
Cons
limited family time
Great life experience
Automated Logistical Specialist (92A) (Former Employee) –  Willow Grove, PAAugust 28, 2017
The military offers a great life experience. The ones where you will remember for the rest of your life and the ones where you like to tell to children and grandchildren.
ok to learn a trade
Automated Logistical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Swanton, VTAugust 28, 2017
I am currently leaving to military do to the fact that you are just a number here and if you get injured in the line of duty you have to fight with the ARMY to get your normal pay not to forget the fight you have with getting them to pay the medical bills.
Learned a lot
Automated Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  KansasAugust 26, 2017
I learned a lot in the ARMY, I gained a lot of benefits that help me now with finishing college and getting a degree. Having healthcare was also a big plus.
Pros
Free lunches, healthcare, holidays off
Cons
long working hours, hostile work enviroment
Product
Automated Logistical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSAugust 25, 2017
A typical day at work begins with a meeting to determine he task of the day which every one was split into 5 sections with about 5-7 people per section and we work from 0900-1130 break for lunch and proceed at 1300- utc.
Great job to start off High School
Automated Logistical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXAugust 25, 2017
Getting off High School and looking forward to go to college and advance then Army is a in and out job that will set your path for future. Plus, you may take college while serving but have to manage your time. It's on you.
Pros
Health benefits, fitness center, paid leave, dependent medical covered
Cons
People
Great benefits
Automated Logistical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lewis, WAAugust 24, 2017
Working in the U.S Army is a good experience if you like working in a fast paced environment. There are lots of long days and long nights. You have to be willing to make lots of sacrifices.
U.S. Army
Chaplain Assistant and Logistic Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Carson, COAugust 22, 2017
Everyday I would conduct Physical Training for an hour and a half from 6:30-8:30. Then after I would return to work call at 9:30 . Everyday I did organizing supply make sure the unit was remaining stock with things If we can low I Placed and picked up orders. As a chaplain assistant I set up events for soldiers and also made sure soldiers maintain their mental help making sure they didn't need religious support all wile maintain my duties as a soldier.
Pros
Great pay, health benefits, school benefits
Cons
Long hours, unplanned events, 24 hr duty.
US Army
Automated logistics specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Riley, KSAugust 22, 2017
Joining the Army opens a lot of doors. teaches discipline and adaptability. the benefits are amazing while your in and when you get out. as long as you stay out of trouble its the best job ever
Excellent
Automated Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCAugust 21, 2017
The United States army cares for your family and your health. The job could be time consuming and demanding, but that is just the nature of the job. A great place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Army. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4