U.S. Army Employee Review

A highly structure environment that also forces quick reactions to sudden changes
Musician (Current Employee) –  JBLM, WANovember 5, 2013
The day of the Army Musician varies quite a bit. In addition to our primary objective of performing music in support of functions on base and out in the community, we also conduct support operations.

As a trumpet player in the Army I have had the honor of rendering Taps for approximately 100 soldiers as part of their funeral honors. Also, I have had the enjoyment of getting out into the community and engaging the public through music and personal interactions at grand openings, school events, parades and other public gatherings; working to provide a positive image of the Army and provide excellent Public Relations.

In my support role, it has been my job to conduct monthly inventories, assign equipment, and provide customer service to others in my organization when they come to me in need of basic supplies.

Other U.S. Army Employee Reviews

Awesome
Sergeant-Infantry (Former Employee) –  Fort Drum, NYDecember 11, 2017
Depending on your MOS, this is a pretty great job. You meet people from all over the world and work side by side with them. The benefits are second to none.
Pros
deployments
Cons
deployments
awesome
Mortuary Affairs Specialist (Current Employee) –  NYDecember 11, 2017
It is hard, but in the end you get out whatever you put in. If you put 110% then the pay off is well worth the dedication, blood, sweat and tears that are shed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Army. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4