Exciting place to work but suffered from issues with bureaucracy do to size.
Pros: quick advancement, job security, financing for school, healthcare
Cons: highly bureaucratic, long hours, irregular schedule
• Early day with either a lot or nothing to do.
• I learned to push myself physically and to adapt to changing conditions.
• Due to its size it suffers from a disconnect between upper and lower management.
• Due to its size employee evaluation and selection is limited.
• I found it most difficult to operate effectively inside a highly bureaucratic – more... system.
• I found the physical exercise and level of responsibility the most enjoyable. – less