U.S. Bank
1,269 reviews

U.S. Bank Employer Reviews

good
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), st. louis, moSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: good
Cons: good
Opened and process mail, input data into computer system. Also update notes on Hogan account. File and prep documents.

I learned how to use Tracker Systems
Co-workers are nice
No hard part of job
I mostly enjoy learned about due dilgences.
ok place to work
Call Center Representative/Sales (Current Employee), Cincinnati, ohSeptember 18, 2014
if you like sitting for long periods of time and talking on a headset this would be a great place to work, besides the upset customer calls you receive.
Bank based on customer service
Teller Supervisor (Former Employee), Lomita, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: healthcare program, short breaks
A normal day is opening the branch, handling money, and providing great customer service. There are occasional sales required, but to the benefit of the customer. What I learned with the company is being able to work as a team, even if there is someone that you don't always get along with. Being able to take criticism about your job and handling difficult – more... customers. The hardest part of the day does not happen everyday, but it is when there is someone that you develop a relationshi with is no longer a customer or is no longer with the company. The most enjoyable part of the day is when you are able to help someone that had an issue and you are able to resolve it. – less
Team oriented and goal driven atmosphere.
Universal Banker (Former Employee), Northridge, CASeptember 17, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of pure customer service. We focused on making sure the customer feels special and important. We listened to their needs and solved their banking concerns. Handled cash and important documents. Aided in financial decisions for the customer while always maintaining a fun and easy atmosphere between us co-workers. Management – more... was approachable and ready to assist when needed. The most enjoyable part was helping customers get out of financial disasters and establishing a relationship with them to make them come back. – less
Healthy envoirnment.
Mortgage Loan Processor II (Current Employee), Thousand Oaks, CASeptember 16, 2014
Enjoyable place to work, team player employees, hard working people, and good management.
Service Advisor (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: competition, and volunteer opportunities
Cons: short lunch, and work schedule
My job is very busy hands on job. The call volume is high. I enjoy my job and the people I work with. This is somewhere a career can be built if you are driven.
Friendly work enviorment
Vault Teller/ Teller Cordinator (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: health benefits, great vacation packages
Cons: location
US Bank was a typical 9 to 5 job with great benefits and vacation packages. Laid back staff and managers. No tolerance accuracy policy was the hardest part of the job, however managers ensured easy training and consistent support.
Poor wages.
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Sandusky, OHSeptember 15, 2014
They will fire you for anything they can. They provide poor taining. Poor benefits, and the retail banking industry is in a serious decline, and US Bank isnt doing anything to fight for business.
Banker and teller
Banker/ Teller (Former Employee), perry utSeptember 15, 2014
It was a fun job, just extremely stressful because of the federal laws and everything that comes with money and management. Advancement is extremely hard and benefits suck.
My Role at US Bank
Teller (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNSeptember 15, 2014
Helping customers with issues, push product sales, deposits/withdraws. In this role I was entrusted to handle large amounts of cash, knowledge of security codes, and responsible for opening and closing duties.
Banking
Senior Banker (Former Employee), Vallejo, CASeptember 13, 2014
Pros: the staff
Cons: low pay
I loved working with U.S Bank, Company gave me the feeling of owning my own business. The opportunity to help others with one of the big issues of everyday life ''their financials''.Management stood by every employees side and gave us very tool to insure that we had the proper tools to assist our customers. I learned new things everyday working with – more... this company opening new accounts,how to respond efficiently and professorially to my co-works & customers.I most enjoyed the team I was gave the opportunity to work with – less
Good Place to Work
Teller (Former Employee), Moscow, IDSeptember 11, 2014
The management team was great. They were very invested in the success of employees and they will help you succeed and advance your career if that is what you are looking for.

The co-workers are great and everyone in the branch I worked in got along well.
US Bank
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: no weekends
Great bank with good people. The location was one block, and the only bank on the Las Vegas strip! met a bunch of celebrities and party goers! I think they have a good character about work.
Great place to work Amazing customers Great team Cutting edge technology
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: great place to work amazing customers great team cutting edge technology
Cons: no travel
Amazing customers
Great team
Cutting edge technology
Regional Administrator (Current Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 10, 2014
- Good work life balance
- Takes care of its employees
- Central location in Seattle
- Lots of training and development opportunities
- Great place to make your long term career
excellent
Support,Data Entry, and Mail Clerk (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 10, 2014
Nice managers. the people have a professional outlook and excellent work morale.
A great company to work for
Private Banking Associate (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNSeptember 7, 2014
A proud company to work for. Training for new employees is focused on the essentials; service, performance and sales.
Work culture is built around advocating for clients.
Professional workplace that remembers we are real people with real lives.
Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee), Fargo, NDSeptember 7, 2014
I'd recommend anyone to work at US Bank. We are a very well run company with one of the best CEO's in the business. Banking can be very risky and we have the right people in place to make sure that people's money, information and trust is exceptionally taken care of. They do all this and yet still maintain a high level of commitment to keeping their – more... employees happy. The pay and benefits are great, but more importantly they realize that we are people with lives outside the banking industry and work to keep a great balance for all of us. I'm looking to move back towards family and friends, and I can only hope the next company I work for is as well run and has as much integrity as this one. – less
National Corporate office for all Consumer (chattel) loans
Sr. Consumer Loan Processor (Current Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 6, 2014
Pros: lots of overtime.
Cons: management constant turnaround
Work day is intense, with over 70 loans in ones pipeline, we completed files from pre-underwriting to preparation of loan documents and signing off of final conditions.
Friendly Enviroment
Vault Teller \ (Former Employee), Springfield, ILSeptember 5, 2014
Cons: no place for advancement unless you want to be a personal banker
Was an okay place to work. Could have had better benefits for employees.

1 2 3 4 5

About U.S. Bank

U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth – Read more