U.S. Bank
1,519 reviews

U.S. Bank Employer Reviews

Good working environment
Teller (Former Employee), Glenns Ferry, IDFebruary 24, 2015
I only worked here for a short period of time but I did enjoy it. The management was very fair and treated everyone equal. I had good hours and they worked with my schedule.
Productive workplace environment
Universal Banker (Current Employee), Mission Valley, CAFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: incentive
Cons: heavy sales
Us Bank offers a very productive workplace environment. They are heavy on sales and mastering customer service goals. Us bank has great benefits and competitive pay.
Ok job
Machine operator 2 (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 21, 2015
us bank is ok place to work for now. I do not see my self there long because of the department in. I really do not have a hard time with the work. I will like to get more out of my job and life.
Industry leading Prepaid team and products
VICE PRESIDENT, PREPAID - RETAIL PAYMENT SERVICES (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: solid financials, strong balance sheet
Cons: regulatory and compliance requirements are evolving
Strong team and excellent solution set. Overall, the focus of "doing the right thing" for clients is part of the organization's culture. Can be a challenge at times to move quickly in a large, conservative bank.
Productive and good company.
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Denver COFebruary 20, 2015
Inbound calls on checking, savings accounts, transferring of funds, loan applications, ran credit checks when needed.
Productive and Fast pace Career
Universal Banker (Former Employee), Spokane,WaFebruary 20, 2015
US Bank was a Good company to work for. I was always learning something new everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job was Dealing with the excellent customers and to satisfy their needs.
Great place to work at.
Loan Opener (Current Employee), Westlake VillageFebruary 19, 2015
Good company to work for. I have learned a lot from the company. Great people to work with. Management very easy to work with.
Fun and exciting place to work
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Corona, CAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: financial incentives
Cons: short breaks
US Banks is a great place to gather customer service and sales experience. US Bank allows their employees the opportunity to build valued relationships. In addition, US Bank recognizes the importance of customer satisfaction which provides an opportunity to taylor a successful financial plan for their customers. Moreover, US Bank serves their employees by allowing them to determine financial solutions to meet customers needs.
Peak-Time Teller (Former Employee), Newton, IAFebruary 19, 2015
Responsible for handling routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, payment, etc.) Performed merchant deposits of cash and/or coin, prepares cash shipment to fill customer requests, etc. while ensuring a positive interaction with customers/non-customers. Sell bank products as appropriate. Followed established policies and procedures while processing transactions in an effort to minimize losses and keeping drawer in balance.
Independent work
Mortgage Loan Processing Assistant (Former Employee), Owensboro, KYFebruary 19, 2015
I would call clients to get more info for their files. I worked hard to make sure files were kept in compliance. It was a great learning job all the time I loved working for those I worked with
Productive workplace
Teller I/ II (Former Employee), Roseville, CAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: free lunches, breaks on time, good with time and flexible schedules.
Cons: lack of benefits, no raise even after good reviews and the ability of maintaining good goals.
A typical day at work was about good customer service and ensuring their needs were being met to ensure delivery of good service and ability to keep delivering the best.
I learned a lot about customer service, punctuality, self development, leadership skills, and teamwork. Also learned to appreciate and accept a diverse work culture and environment.
Management was just about ok. The previous manager was more organized and balanced and had great coordinating skills. Learned a lot from her experience and incorporated greater work ethics.
Co-workers were amazing to work with; overall a friendly environment.
Hardest part of the job was lack of appreciation and admiration from the management even upon reaching goals for the company.
Most enjoyable part was when we celebrated every holiday / festival with good spirit and got involved for the same.
challenging but rewarding
Inbound Sales Banker (Former Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 18, 2015
Sales can be tough in banking but if you make the effort the customer will listen. nice opportunities if you connect with the right person.
Not Allowed to speak about the company outside of it's confines.
Risk/Fraud Analyst II (Current Employee), Knoxville, TN.February 18, 2015
Pros: benefit time
Cons: biased
I will not review or speak of USBank or Elavon outside the confines of the location per their requirement.
I have been employed there for almost seven years and am in search of a change in different aspects.
Wonderful place to work.
Customer Service Representative 3 (Former Employee), Robbinsdale, MNFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: on a bus line, and the hours of operation.
Cons: limited advancement
I learned that it's okay to ask questions. Better to ask a question than to make a stupid mistake.

Management was extremely approachable. Management always made sure to provide what you needed to get the job done.

My co-workers were the best.

The hardest part of the job was getting everything done in a timely manner.

The most enjoyable part of the job was all of the different people I was able to communicate with on the telephone.
Customer Service based sales
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Blue Springs. MOFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: i enjoy my co-workers and customers.
Each day I would handle new and existing customer relationships. Focused on sales to bring in revenue to the bank through loans, deposit accounts etc.
Lots of room to advance.
In-Store Banker (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAFebruary 16, 2015
They believe in you and are willing to put in the effort to help develop employees. In-Store branches are never dull, there is always something to do. Customers to help.
Solid Bank
Teller/Universal Banker (Former Employee), Palmdale, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Great bank, workers genuinely care for customers. Have great options for tuition, reviews and promotions. The company invests in their workers and it's evident in their work.
Fun place to work
Licensed Personal Banker (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 16, 2015
Working for US Bank is a lot of fun. I love working with my coworkers. We all seem to be really close. I learned a lot and grew a lot, personally and career wise.
Great Company
Teller Coordinator (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 15, 2015
Great company to start your banking career in. I'm glad I started with them. All of my management have been really great!
Average company rating
Assistant Vice President and Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 14, 2015
Requires high efficiency, average balanced work and life balance, less competitive compensation, not good healthcare benefit,

1 2 3 4 5

About U.S. Bank

U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth – Read more