U.S. Bank
1,706 reviews

U.S. Bank Employee Reviews

BEST BANK TO WORK FOR
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Eagan, MNMay 29, 2015
Pros: great advancement
Cons: NONE
I enjoyed my career span with U.S. Bank. I was treated very well and fairly b upper management and I advanced fairly quickly in my career. All you have to do is let management know what your goal is for your career and they will help you get there.
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Placentia, CAMay 28, 2015
Great place to work, great products, great overall company. The company is very focused on the employees and making them the priority.
Good education.
Lead Account Representative (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 28, 2015
Pros: Good people to work with.
Cons: Not able to move to other departments.
Was at US Bank for 13 years and had many job titles their. Great education on the workings of secured loans from birth to completion. Became family with bank practices, loan collection practices and how bank protect themselves when customer file for bankruptcy.
OK
Informatica Developer (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 27, 2015
Nice place to work, manager was very friendly. I definitely recommend you to apply. Very good team members and used to go out for team lunch etc.
Good Work Place
Universal Banker II (Current Employee), oakdale, mnMay 27, 2015
I had a positive experience and the employees you work with, along with all the support staff for products and services, are great.

If you want to advance in the banking world, this is where to start.
Ok place to work
Enterprise Risk Management Project Analyst/Support (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 27, 2015
Pros: Wrok life
Cons: Pay
Pay can be more competitive and it's kind of hard to move around to different areas of the bank. Work like seems to be ok. I would say overall good group of people that work for the bank.
Long, boring hours for mediocre pay
Account Processor (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 26, 2015
Pros: Good amount of vacation and paid holidays
Cons: No breaks, common to work over nine hours a day, poor management
If you're looking for a job just to kill time while you find an actual career then this place is great. If you're looking to move up here then you're wasting your time. Speaking of time, forget about having any outside of work. The bank as a whole does not have a policy on breaks unless your state requires them so it's ultimately up to your manager to decide. More often than not you'll not have any breaks either, FYI. Most departments are very cliquey also. Best of luck.
US Bank - ARM
Assistant Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Appleton, WIMay 26, 2015
Credit is difficult to work with as it is against the machine. The company does provide a nice salary and benefits, but does not truly care about the employees that work for it.
ok company to work for
Relationship Manager/Processor (Current Employee), st. louisMay 26, 2015
good start to a career in corporate america. good entry level positions. there should be more opprotunities to advance and more effective training.
Long work hours no breaks
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 25, 2015
Pros: pay is descent
Cons: hours, management, work conditions
Worked at In-store branch there are very long hours 9 per day. There is no break room so you kinda have to eat standing up during your 30 min lunch. Hours are compensated by leaving early one day or coming in late so that you don't have over time, meaning over the 40 hours per week here in NV.
No work/life balance
PERSONAL BANKER (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 25, 2015
Pros: Co-workers
Cons: work/life balance
Co-workers and branch managers are wonderful and supportive
Upper managers only care about numbers
Cannot take time off (even a couple days in a row) without lengthy notice.
Random single days off
Compensation and Advancement needs to be looked at more thoroughly
Teller (Current Employee), Fremont, NEMay 23, 2015
I have worked at U.S. Bank for 5 years and compensation for the hours I have put for and the excellent customer service skills I gave them, is not worth it. They caused me to go back to school and find something that is more challenging and worth my time.
very clean with a great breakroom!
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Yakima, WAMay 23, 2015
At US Bank the customers were of all kinds and nationalities. There were only 2 Spanish speaking employees there so when they were not available it got difficult for the rest of us who weren't bilingual. Management was great. I enjoyed this job.
Fun and very productive place
Universal Banker (Current Employee), Springfield, ILMay 22, 2015
Pros: Great compensation, free top tier accounts
Cons: Low pay for the required work
US Bank is a fantastic place to work. The people that I worked with were very friendly and very helpful. When I first started and was new at everything I asked a million questions to make sure I was doing it correctly. All of my co-workers had no problem helping me out.
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), MNMay 22, 2015
US Bank can be a very nice place to work. Very conservative but also progressive in management style. Very employees, customers and community minded company. Ultimately, an employee's work experience will also depend on the immediate manager/supervisor's management style.
US Bank
U.S. Bank Personal Banker (Former Employee), Ellisville, MOMay 20, 2015
US Bank is a good company.Slow to follow through with ideas and advancements.I like to be busy every minute. Banking was a slower environment for myself.
it was fun you can earn bonuses, trips an the mangers were very helpful they were when you need question asked
personal banker (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 20, 2015
us bank was a exciting place to work the people there was pleasant an helpful I would return, the mangers were there when you needed them, you had Opportunities to grow in the company the training was good they kept you up to date on new laws an what to expect .
Wasn't suitable for me
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 20, 2015
A typical day at work included going to the front desk and receiving the packages, doing what all needed to be done with them and filing them away. Entering data into the computer, answering phones and helping underwriters start their loan applications.
i just started but it's chill
Personal Banker (Current Employee), portland orMay 20, 2015
Pros: homies, chillness
Cons: pay could be better
everyone i work with is a homie. i haven't worked there long enough to pass judgement on them as a company. but the people i work with are chill
Good management
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNMay 19, 2015
Flexible schedules, good working environment, not enough pay and a very good management. a good team work. a good place to work.

1 2 3 4 5

About U.S. Bank

U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth – Read more

U.S. Bank Salaries