U.S. Bank Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,729 reviews matching the search
no career growth opportunities
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDMay 23, 2016
Banker hours are great, staying late is required, competitive atmosphere. Management cares about the goals, not clients.
Good place to work for
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 22, 2016
Great team, very driven to maintain consistency in the operations. There is a lot of room for growth but you have to know the right people to do so, there is a lot of talent and they don't see it within the operations.
Pros
Consistent
benefits
Good job very stressful
Default Counseling Representative (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYMay 20, 2016
Loved the place and co workers the job was very stressful all the time. Down side to the place is that a lot of upper management didn't know what they were doing. And were not looking out for the workers under them as a team only themselves.
Pros
they do alot for the community which is awesome
I love US Bank
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMay 19, 2016
I think I was working in a terrible department but would have loved to stay there. My manager was terrible and I had a very bad experience
Pros
wesome
Seven Years in this Department
Operations Manager - Officer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 19, 2016
I spent the first 7 years of my career with US Bank with this department. I really liked this department, but I left because my position was on third shift.
Fraud Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDMay 18, 2016
Very satisfied with the culture and experiences offered. I started a career and given ample opportunities for advancement. Management is second to none.
Exciting workplace that complements work life balance
Regions Bank Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 18, 2016
Exciting workplace that complements work life balance. New leadership focused on training and development of leadership
Fun and Competitive Sales environment
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL 60646May 18, 2016
You truly become a team with your coworkers. The hardest part of your job is keeping up sales goals, if you have a particularly slow branch. Best part of the job is the opportunity for PTO.
Pros
Incentives for sales campaigns
Cons
upper management doesn't understand the sales employees
Management are snakes
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 17, 2016
The management in certain areas are. Snakes and two faced liers. Overall it's a good company but the management is horrible
US Bank
In-Store Banker (Former Employee) –  Upland, CAMay 17, 2016
a sales oriented job that pushes and encourages you everyday to be your best at work and strive to move up in the company. they like to incentives you in order for you to become a better salesman with extra prizes for certain sales quotas being met.
Pros
Get to know customer lives
Cons
Not always able to provide lunch
sit at desk, make calls to collect delinquent mortgage payments
Collector II (Current Employee) –  Owensboro, KYMay 17, 2016
help mortgagers to bring their accounts current and/or set up repayment plans and answer questions they have about anything or transfer to a department who can help them
Fun and Positive place to work
Mortgae Closing Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMay 16, 2016
Great place to work. Management truly cares about the success and growth of their employees.
They challenge their employees in unique way that foster motivation and success for the individuals.
Us Bank
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOMay 12, 2016
Handled the daily operations of managing the Us Bank branch the duties included pulling reports, scheduling, payroll and reporting timesheets. Also responsible for qualifying potential clients in providing account services based on their individual needs. As an Assistant Branch Manager I demonstrated and ensured all branch employees provided excellent customer service in accordance with the U.S. Bank Service Advantage Core Values. I was also involved primarily with the management and administration of the branch to ensure that budget goals were met and to ensure compliance with all banking laws and regulations, while providing on-site leadership, motivation and direction for the branch staff to expand the customer base and branch profitability, integrated products/services with customers' needs and actively participated in the community in order to market and promote U.S. Bank products and services.
Great Fellow Employees
Application Developer III (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDMay 11, 2016
The team and supervisor is great to work with. No micromanagement at all. We get to learn and implement newer tech like WPF.
Cons
Costly Healthcare comparatively, Raise cap is at 2.5% on employees
Comfortable work environment
Mortgage Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 11, 2016
I worked at US Bank through a temporary staffing agency so I cannot comment on benefits packages. It was a fairly comfortable work environment although the team did not take the time to train me, I was thrown into it and expected to figure it out as I went. They were open to suggestions on job improvement.
Pros
comfortable work environment
Cons
no advancement opportunities
Uncompromising Company
Mortgage Servicer (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 11, 2016
U.S. Bank is completely uncompromising as an employer.
They are constantly changing work standards and requirements with little or no warning or preparation time.
Upper Management, just like a bank, is concerned only with making as much money as possible, not the customers or the employees.
Very stingy with vacation time.
Even doctor excused sick time can cost you your job.
Overall, not a pleasant company to have as your employer.
Pros
Easy to manage work/life cycle, Decent Pay
Cons
Zero Concern for Employees
SR. Workflow coordinator Cincinnati OH (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 10, 2016
I already wrote a review on us bank, I think they are a great company to work for. My location involves a lot of overtime and didnt really allow for a work life balance
Great learning opportunities
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CAMay 9, 2016
Working in an in-store environment gives employees the opportunity to learn many aspects of the banking industry. There is always room for growth and development.
Pros
Value employee feedback, community involvement
Cons
Lower payscale in comparison to other financial institutions, high turnover
Great Corporate Bank
Image Processor (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 9, 2016
I really enjoyed my time with US Bank. I would recommend it as a great starting place for anyone interested in gaining a foothold in the financial sector.
personal banker
Personal banker (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 8, 2016
Outbound call to customers inquiring about ways to save money
Specialized in credit, credit cards, mortgage loan a lines also auto loan
Greeting customer with courtesy calls giving appreciation to our customer and finding ways to save money
Pros
great experience
Cons
Hours