U.S. Bank
1,617 reviews

U.S. Bank United States Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Yacolt, WAApril 17, 2015
A great company to work for. I liked working there the only draw back was how strict they were on spouse working together. It became impossible to stay married and both of us to work at the same bank.
Solid company with fair benefits
Mutual Fd Quality Control Securities Specialist II (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 17, 2015
Pros: Free parking - coffie shop downstairs
Cons: Long commute
US Bank is a solid company with a good CEO. The opportunities for advancement are few as they are currently downsizing. The benefit package is fair but bonus opportunities are available to only the few
fun
Teller (Former Employee), Lakewood, COApril 16, 2015
Fun place to work lots of great people and benefits I recommend this place to everyone. Management is genuine, and understanding and love their jobs as well.
Fun Workplace
Mail Clerk (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 16, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: N/a
A typical day at work is amazing laid back and chill. I learn to work with people i have history with and people i don't know. The hardest part of the job is third shift because i'm getting use to it. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting along with everyone.
Learned alot
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 16, 2015
Opportunity for learning and job development is there . Awesome place to work for young adults. Great environment for the employees . Job is very enjoyable .
Fast paced, people orented
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Lakewood, COApril 16, 2015
A typical day I would deal with customers constantly and count/handle money.
Also I balance/fill/service ATM

I have learned best ways to deal with funds, as well as the in's and out's of credit products, and the best ways to sell them

Also the best ways to deal with customers on a daily basis

Dealing with customers was the best part of my job

the hardest part was dealing with the occasional negative attitudes of my boss
I list this as my worst job while choosing security questions for various log in credentials.
Teller Coordinator (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 16, 2015
Pros: Entry knowledge into the financial institution industry
Cons: Poor quality of life, management and culture
-The culture of this company is toxic.
- Oregon labor break laws are continually ignored.
- Safety regulations in branches are taken lightly (resulting in frequent robberies)
- Frequent turn over of branch management

One positive thing I did gain from this employer is knowledge of policies and procedures that pertain to the financial work environment.
Great and professional working environment
In-Store Branch Manager (Current Employee), Nashville, TNApril 15, 2015
Very fun and challenging wearing many hats and enjoying that. Very organized company and fun working environment. My staff is very good and I have had zero turnover while in charge of my branch
Great managment
Personal Banker (Current Employee), San Jose, CAApril 15, 2015
Managers are willing to help and work with you for promotion and successfully banking career. Culture of the company is great, worked with a diverse team and management try to help out as much as possible. Good company to work for, especially for students that need a part time job.
a very team friendly workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Earth City, MOApril 14, 2015
Pros: Food trucks, staff, incentives
Cons: high call vomume, rude customers
we receive anywhere from 50-100 calls. The most enjoyable part is the friendly and knowledgeable staff. I learned a lot about mortgages.
Wonderful place to work!
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Sisters, ORApril 14, 2015
Great team to work with, wonderful clients.US Bank cares about their staff and provides good training opportunities and growth plans for their employees.
Great! Clean, Organized, and Inspired
Lock Box Clerk 1 (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 14, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria on site
Cons: schedules weren't very flexible, but I appreciated that.
My supervisor was very professional, but understood the needs of her employees. I loved working with her.
My schedule was consistent, which was great for me. Though I always had opportunities to get more hours if I needed it.
I learned a lot about communicating with my team and got much faster in my keying time and accuracy.
There was always a company event, or department events and games which made it fun.
This was an ok place
Universal Banker (Former Employee), Yakima, WAApril 11, 2015
There isn't a lot of bad things to say about my job here, I was working all the time and I didn't get a chance to grow so I moved on
US Bank
Universal Banker (Former Employee), Ames, IAApril 10, 2015
Monday through Friday with rotating Saturday hours.
Learn the in and out of the banking industry.
Fun and hardworking management and co-workers
Meeting new customers each day was most enjoyable part of the job.
Great Staff
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAApril 9, 2015
Cons: healthcare
I thoroughly enjoy the staff that I work with, working with people you enjoy makes that much of a difference on how happy you are with a job.
fun
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 9, 2015
lots to learn, they make challenges that are reachable and worth it. great customers and lots of different locations. they are fair with everyone and have decent bonuses
working after takeover of PFF Bank & Trust
LOAN CLOSING AUDITOR (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 9, 2015
Completed final audits on outstanding loan files; worked with Loan Servicing Department to assist in posting corrections and entering changes to employee loans which were modified. Assisted with selling of loan profile.

Wrote audit procedures for various departments and assisted where I was needed.

Enjoyed working with everyone at US Bank.
Productive and fun place to work
Relationship Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 9, 2015
Pros: Nice employees, clean enviroment
Cons: Too much work in an 8 hour day
Typical 8 hour day at US Bank is working on reports, making and taking inbound calls to assist mortgagors with avoiding foreclosure. We offer loan modifications, payment arrangements and disposition options.
I enjoyed working with customers and co workers.
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Longview, WAApril 8, 2015
A typical day at work would be arriving before your shift. Setting up your work station and helping out in other areas as needed.

Communicating with customers while accurately performing transitions for them. Answering phones and directing calls to the appropriate department and/or office. Balancing and closing your station at the end of your work shift.

Management was always there to answer questions and direct you as needed. I enjoyed working with my co workers and getting to know them.

The hardest part of my job there was when we had a lock down for an emergency situation.

The most enjoyable part of the job was, again, communicating with the customers and co-workers.
They take care of their Employees and treat their customers fairly.
Financial Institution Teller (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 8, 2015
Pros: Organized, Improvement, Medical Benefits, Room for promotion, and a positive team who is close to one another.
-Typical day: Assist the customers the best you are able while introducing them to new products that can assist them. Following bank and federal laws, learning new guidelines, and meeting often with leadership to improve on your daily efforts, growth, and goals to further improve.

-Have learned: A great deal in understanding others, knowing how to progress in the simplest ways can have a great impact on daily improvement, and working closely with a team that can accomplish goals that have not been reached before. Also Laws with Regulations in bank and state, and how they operate in the financial world.

-Management: Has a strong focus to improve their employees and treating their customers with the best service they can provide.

-Co-Workers: All quite different and the Company taught us how to not only work together but form friendships that will last.

-The most difficult part of the Career: Learning the new procedures to keep up with Audit requirements, that can change from month to month, almost memorizing to the letter.

-Most enjoyable part of the Career: The people you meet and get to know create a friendship that brings an excitement to both you and the customer when they come to the bank.

1 2 3 4 5

About U.S. Bank

U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth – Read more

U.S. Bank Salaries