U.S. Bank Employee Reviews

You could spend your entire career here
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 2, 2017
They invest in you and are big on development. I highly recommend this company.

Unfortunately I didn't recognize the toxicity of office politics (something that is not part of this company's culture) with two specific individuals in my area and they blindsided me and ruined my reputation with my senior managers.
Pros
Highly ethical company
Cons
Unethical people take advantage of that.
okay
Quality Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 2, 2017
i liked the staff my peers were great always helpful supervisor was great the newly promoted manager was extremely prejudice toward minorities if she is even still there.
Fast paced work
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Centralia, ILNovember 2, 2017
It was great working with my usbank crew. I left only to build my personal business up. It was and still is a great place to work. If I have the option to return I will.
Great workplace
Accountant Associate (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 2, 2017
Great team environment at a company that prides its ethical practices. Management does an good job at listening to employees goals and helping them work towards them. For this position work is cyclical in nature as you have busier times than others. However, management stress about keeping employees at 40 hours a week with this position changing to hourly.
An Okay Experience
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 1, 2017
It was something to get my foot in the door, but not something I'd do long term. There's mandatory overtime on Mondays for regular employees, but other than that it was an okay job.
USBank is a Great company
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNNovember 1, 2017
I would recommend USBank to any potential employee. In terms of workplace environment, staff, and human decency I can not think of a better place to work.
employee focused work environment
Structured Finance Analyst 2 (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 31, 2017
US Bank is a great company to work at. The corporate culture is very employee oriented. The only down side I would say is that the pay is a little low according to industry standards.
Teller/US Bank
Part Time Teller (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 31, 2017
Completed daily tasks as a Teller 1. Worked with customers within the lobby and drive thru window to assist in their financial needs with their banking accounts. Provided friendly customer service and quick, efficient work to make the customer experience fast, yet memorable.
Do NOT work here
Teller (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAOctober 31, 2017
Management shows favoritism and denies employees of bonuses to keep for themselves. Non of the other Tellers liked our managers and all ended up quitting.
Pros
Tellers are friendly
Cons
Managers are greedy
overall
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 30, 2017
overall great place to work, great pay, and benefits. You get two break and a 30 min lunch. you work on team with a manager that is very helpful and willing to help in anyway.
Usbank
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILOctober 30, 2017
Small presence I the Midwest and Chicago
located more in the South
Boat loans and RV, many banks do not do them.
Competitive salary
Pay for performance
Excellent
Mortgage Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloomington mnOctober 30, 2017
It was an excellent employer I left only due to retirement We had a very high ethics and I was able to retain employees for better than average time
workplace culture
Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaOctober 30, 2017
fun and challenging environment, management is supportive, competitive pay and benefits, relaxed atmosphere, supportive peers, customer focused, great place to work,
Employment
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nevada, MOOctober 30, 2017
My employment at us bank was enjoyable while under managment out of my home town. However, management changed and the work environment became unbearable. I LOVED doing my job and was good at it. I had excellent skills and was one of the top reviewers, however I have five children and at times, have to take off work to care for them. My new manager was cut throat regarding the sick policy and due to being sick myself and then having ill children and having to be off work and out of sick time, I was terminated. If I would have been able to take my job home, and perform my duties there, I would have continued to excel at my job and within the company, however this was not an option for me.
Good Work Place
Customer Advisor (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 30, 2017
I love this place. Its a good place to work. My manager is great, We get to work overtime as approved. 40-80 hours we work, its a nice environment to work at
Low pay
GENERAL IT SUPPORT, Bailiwick (Former Employee) –  Richfield, MNOctober 30, 2017
I like the work, the technologies, but I was a contract worker, so I do not enjoy a lot of other benefit. I think I would enjoy more if I was hired as a full time employee.
Pros
Good company
n/a
Online Banking Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 29, 2017
I loved my job there and thought that i would continue to grow as a valuable company. however, due to lack of training I am no longer with them. I wish there was a case by case for the higher ups to go by instead of just letting valuable employees go. My managers were great and supportive. They have tons if perks and advancement opportunities are there for the taking,
Okay place to work.
TELLER COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 28, 2017
It'll get your bills paid, but it wont pay your mind or soul. All the formalities are nice on paper, but the work is just very dry and there's no "culture"
alright
Default Management Foreclosure Associate (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIOctober 27, 2017
relaxed laid back department,
computer skills, about mortgage
collections
had good ones and bad ones,
changes,
co workers
food days were the best
Pros
food days
Cons
not many
A strange mixture
Agile Software Quality Assurance Lead (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 27, 2017
Some great workers and some uninspiring managers.
The top of the pyramid seems very experienced, energizing, and motivating. That does not trickle all the way down to the managers in charge of workers -- at least not in the department of SinglePoint.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Bank. Our community is ready to answer.