U.S. BankCard Center

U.S. BankCard Center Employer Reviews

Terrible
CSR (Former Employee), Scranton, PAJanuary 3, 2013
They have a huge turnover rate and favoritism among the employees. Prepare to get screamed at.

January 14, 2013

I know how you feel, this place sucks, I was yelled at on my 3rd day because i was 3 min late and not to mention their sales training is ridiculous. I am so glad I am no longer there. to all who are reading this do you self a favor DONT WORK HERE!!!!

AWESOME company to work for!
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Melville, NYJuly 9, 2012
Pros: incomparable training
Cons: long work day
You receive preset, pre-qualified leads, so the people your contacting know your coming. Sales manager thoroughly trains you and is always readily available, especially during appointments. Knowledgeable executive team and room to advance!

January 14, 2013

You must be high, training here is the worst I have ever seen, not to mention getting yelled at. This place sucks!!!

Good place to work, growing company
Account Executive (Current Employee), Melville, NYJuly 2, 2012
Pros: tons of leads, people who want you to succeed, good team
Cons: lot of leads so there's not a lot of down time, cafeteria downstairs is not great and not cheap
Been with US Bankcard center for about a year now. I work in sales and so far so good. People I work with are like a family. Company gives us what we need to succeed including 100s of leads a day which is critical to me to be about to make a lot of money. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a sales job in a stable industry - credit card processing and merchant services.