U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group

U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group Employer Reviews

Radiologic Technologist
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee), Chino, CAJanuary 14, 2015
• Provides a variety of technical procedures on patients of all ages that requires independent judgment
• Ensure patients are receiving lowest ionizing dose per exam
• Record accurate patient history relevant to exams
• Cooperates with radiologists and other Technologist to administer quality patient care
• Utilization of both CR and DR
Internship
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Redwood City, CADecember 31, 2014
Pros: respect from all aspects in the field including the patients
Cons: wished it was a permanent position
able to work with others on making the health force easier to work with clients and employees. Respect from management, staffs and patient.
Great Experience
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CADecember 29, 2014
Pros: great staff, great management, great flow (meaning work flowed even under different circumstances that presented a challenge)
This was my Externship/ Internship as required by Heald for me to graduate. And my experience here was nothing short of pleasurable, and exciting. I assisted patients in a variety of tests.

Being a student at the time, when I had questions, the staff was able to answer them thoroughly, and even assist or observe me. Which only strengthened the skills I currently possess.

I liked the whole staff, who worked as a team to help patients in need
Great place to learn
X-Ray Technician/ Back Office Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Irwindale, CADecember 17, 2014
Responsible for maintaining the patient flow through the center.
Performing general medical procedures which include vital sign, drug screens, phlebotomy, and injections given under established protocols.
Assisting the physician, dispensing durable goods, and provides aftercare instructions in accordance with established protocols/procedures.
Operate x-ray equipment to make radiographs.
Productive and fun place to work at
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee), Tamarac, FLDecember 16, 2014
Productive and light pace environment. We our an urgent care family ready to help and serve our patients. Learning is not limited, we all know and do a little of it all in the office. You have to be willing to jump in and help when ever needed in any area needed.
I love being there
MEDICAL ASSISTANT EXTERNSHIP (Former Employee), Federal Way, WADecember 10, 2014
I enjoyed working there. The co-workers were really nice and helped me when I asked them. Everything was confidential and the way it supposed to be
it was a good job
Medical Assistant/Extern (Former Employee), Stockton, CADecember 9, 2014
they were ok because the management was hardly ever there they didnt show how to do anything and the hours were unstable
Great friendly environment at US Healthworks Oceanside
Physical Therapy Receptionist (Former Employee), Oceanside, CANovember 20, 2014
Physical Therapy Department was the friendliest department I have ever worked in, as well as the most professional. Therapist treated patients with the utmost respect and respected their privacy. The hardest part about this Job was transferring from here to the murrieta location to be closer to home. I would go back in a heartbeat!
Excellent Learning Environment
Certified Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee), Riverside, CANovember 19, 2014
Pros: excellent staff and management
Cons: no hire after externship
US Healthworks is an excellent learning environment to work in. The staff is knowledgeable and qualified to train and educate future CMA and Front office staff.
fast paced fun working environment
Externship (Former Employee), West Sacramento, CANovember 6, 2014
A typical day at work was in the doctors office performing medical assistant duties. I learned how to work fast paced in a different kind of environment always being on my toes. The people who trained me were very helpful and understanding. The hardest part of the externship was being on my feet all day, it wasn't something I was use to. The most enjoyable part of the job was taking what I learned from school and performing it in a doctors office.
need more team work
Patient register (Former Employee), Seattle, WANovember 5, 2014
Pros: meeting and helping people
Cons: staff not friendly enough
I really enjoyed working there, I liked meeting and helping people
Productive and Fun
Referral Coordinator/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Roswell, GAOctober 30, 2014
When i was employed a typical day at work included. Front and Back office Medical Assistant duties. Drug Test, X rays, DOT exam preps, assist in minor surgeries, injury care, wound care. I was also referral Coordinator
Corporation...
Physical Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), Seattle, WAOctober 28, 2014
If you don't mind the grind of a corporation trying to micro-manage it is ok. I like the structure of it.
Great Place
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Moraine, OHOctober 27, 2014
Great place to work. The job is only temporary but has been great!
Stressful environment
Patient Registrar (Current Employee), Hapeville, GAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: close proximity to home
Cons: paper
I no longer work in a pleasant environment. Still working out the kinks. Could be a lot better.
Friendly staff and supportive management
Physical Therapist Coordinator (Current Employee), El Monte, CAOctober 6, 2014
Pros: positive enviornment
Cons: hard to buld rapport because patients are always in a rush.
A typical day for me is checking in patients for Physical therapy, Chiropractor and Acupuncture and making them an appointment when they leave. I send referalls out to get authorized for treament. Schedule new patients, answer phones, fax out workstatus's to insurance companies and employers. Batch out follow up sheets to corporate office. Prepare charts for the next day. The best part of my day is making patients smile.
heavy load for little compensation
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 3, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
office Manager's husband was always there distracting employees there. I was shorted hours at times you have to double check your hours. management was rude doesn't know how to talk to employees, always talked about employees behind there back. The Doctor there will close the patient rooms cause he will be upset about the work load which will keep the patients waiting for periods of time.
Oppressive Area Manager
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee), Modesto, CASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: friendly doctors
Cons: favoritism
The work environment was great the Area Manager has this horrible permanent attitude and was not approachable. The assistant manager is almost never there. Everything else was absolutely amazing.
Fun Place to work at
Externship (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 16, 2014
This place is amazing. The people there are nice and fun to work with
Small urgent care
Medical Assistant/ Specialty Coordinator (Former Employee), Sacramento, CASeptember 2, 2014
Small urgent care clinic, more care in workers comp cases, great team work and team players.

1 2 3 4 5

About U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group

Based in Valencia, California, U.S. HealthWorks Medical Group was founded in 1995. With over 200 locations in 19 states, and more – Read more