U.S. INTERNATIONAL TRADE COMMISSION

U.S. INTERNATIONAL TRADE COMMISSION Employee Reviews

A great place for a career
administrative contact and liaison (Former Employee), washington, dcJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: great location and close to the metro
People here will always lend a hand when needed. This company is at the top of the list.
I would recommend my agency as a decent place to work and to develop numerous skills
International Trade Analyst (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 5, 2013
In general, my experience at the U.S. International Trade Commission was favorable. People, ranging from superiors to subordinates were friendly and cooperative. Additionally, I was able to develop my own ideas for projects and my superiors encouraged me in these efforts. This including providing briefings and seminars on issues related to the products I was responsible for. I enjoyed being a specialist in the U.S. government that earned me appreciation and respect. Although there were moments of pressure, as there are in any job, every effort was made to cooperate with me to resolve any problems I had.

About U.S. INTERNATIONAL TRADE COMMISSION

The U.S. International Trade Commission is an independent federal agency that provides objective trade expertise to both the legislative – Read more