Pros: job stability, management opportunities, medical and dental
Cons: harsh working conditions, possible bodily endangerment
- Wake up early for daily physical activity.
- Return to work by 7:00 am to find out from management what needs to be accomplished that day.
- Perform daily tasks, accomplish morning assignments.
- Ensure all personnel are being productive and their needs taken care of.
- Ensure all personnel are accountable for their assigned tasks and where they are – more... at any given time of day.
- Management generally looks out for the well-being of subordinates.
- Personnel in "leadership" roles constantly groom subordinates to one day be leaders.
- Co-workers generally come from all walks of life and develop a sense of Comraderie .
- The hardest part of the job was the time spent away from family and friends on deployment.
- Another tough aspect was the initial difficulty in adapting to the culture.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was the life-long friendships that are built.
- Knowing that you are an integral part in ensuring the freedoms enjoyed at home can be a great feeling as well. – less