U.S. Marine Corps Employee Reviews

Found 8,130 reviews matching the search
Military Carrer
Data Systems Technician (Former Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CAFebruary 12, 2016
The USMC was a life changing experience that I will never forget. There are lessons that I learned there that I will carry with me for the rest of my life. It taught me to be a team player, a leader, and someone who can be depended upon.
Great Company With Great Benefits
Aircraft Logs and Record Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 11, 2016
Co-workers are fairly easy to get along with. The few things I've learned like honor, courage, and commitment has taken my work ethic and personal mindset to a much higher plateau. The hardest part of the job is constantly being away from family 6 months at a time.The most enjoyable part is to know that I was an integral part of something much bigger than me.
Pros
Benefits, Competitive Promotions, Leadership Skills, Traveling
Cons
Less time with family, long work hours +12
Great benefits, too much time away from family.
Management and Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Quantico, VAFebruary 11, 2016
Interesting experiences. Working hard and doing a good job is rewarded. Surrounded by great people. A lot of opportunity to travel but not always to fun locations.
Excellent place to jump start your life or to make a career.
Intermediate radio/computer technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCFebruary 11, 2016
It was a physically and mentally demanding job that kept me on my toes. It helped me become a hard working, and motivated person.
Terrible leadership
Corporal E-4 (Former Employee) –  Marine Corps Base Quantico, VAFebruary 11, 2016
The Marines has become such a political bureaucracy it has nearly ruined its self. it gave me a wonderful amount of experience but i am now ready to enter a real work force.
Benefits
Cons
Terrible Leadership
Active Duty Marine
Private First Class (Former Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CAFebruary 11, 2016
Great experience that helped build leadership skills. Worked with many people all around the states. The chain of command was very strict, but it all accumulated to something positive.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Short Breaks
Great learning experience
Logistics (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCFebruary 11, 2016
Decent hours with a good amount of overtime. Helped me see the bigger picture of logistic operations. Lots of responsibility given to lower ranking individuals.
Pros
flexible schedule
Best choice I have ever made
Ammunition and Explosives Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 11, 2016
I joined right after graduating high school. Started at the bottom and within 4 years had worked my way up to managing my own platoon of Marines. I matured very fast and learned as much as I possibly could through my 4 years. I learned management skills, time management, communications, a high attention to details. I traveled all over the globe and worked hand in hand with other cultures. I would not trade one single thing for the experiences I had while serving. Serving my country is the proudest thing I will ever do in my life.
Excellent work place to promote growth and build leaders
Communication installer and operator (Former Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CAFebruary 11, 2016
I loved being an active duty Marine, i became such a strong leader and team member. Everyday i was forced to become better than i was the day before.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Fighting wars
Challenging environment
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCFebruary 10, 2016
I learned marksmanship, basic warrior skills, heavy equipment maintenance and leadership. I loved feeling as if I was doing something important and worthwhile.

Want to know more about U.S. Marine Corps?

Ask a question
Great organization to be apart of
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 10, 2016
Great leadership, opportunity, travel, promotion, and great service history. The most enjoyable part of my job is servicing with quality people daily.
Pros
Leadership
Hard demanding job
Tool Room Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaFebruary 10, 2016
Overall it was a great opportunity. You get to meet so many different people and learn things you never would in the Civilian world. They taught me discipline, respect, gratitude, honesty, commitment, and made me a better person over all.
Interesting
Instructor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAFebruary 10, 2016
Management needs work
Loved the work and friends i made
Life and work skills i gained were essential for future work
The experiences I've had and seen have made me a better person and helped me become a better leader and a better person
served my country proudly
Floor Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Camp Lejeune, NCFebruary 9, 2016
Fix military vehicals wether it was just doing PMs or having to trouble shoot the problem and fix it. i worked on hummves, 5-tons, 7-tons, LVS, ARC's. Squad leader of 5 junior marines
Great Organization
PRODUCTION RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXFebruary 9, 2016
The Marine Corps has been my life for the last 10 years. It has been good to me and I am going to miss the structure of all when I leave.
No better place to begin your future in the workplace
Avionics Technician - F/A-18 Aircraft (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 9, 2016
You will learn everything you need to know about working.
Integrity,Commitment, Ethics, Morals, Discipline and Hardwork just to name a few.
honor, courage, commitment
Lance Corporal (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAFebruary 9, 2016
the marine corps is held up on strong old tradition. every day i learn to become a citizen and a better employee. fellow marine around us motivate you to do better. the hardest part about the marine corp is always trying to beat the marine to your left and your right. the most enjoyable part are the deployments and awards
Great place for learning
Motor Vehicle Operator/ Security Commander (Former Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CAFebruary 8, 2016
As a marine you never stop learning things and you get opportunities to excel and improve yourself. The hardest part would have to be leaving family behind while you deploy but you also get to do your job as a marine.
fun and challenging work place
Heavy Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 8, 2016
typical military lifestyle. professional work place. hours vary with a steady pay scale and consistent pay check, with chances for promotion
Military experience
Cyber Network Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Point, NC 28533February 8, 2016
A typical day consisted of physical training which allowed me to stay in shape and working out in the field(outside) or inside learning on various equipment relating to my job. Being in the military allowed me to have a straightforward mindset on a plan or goal, discipline was greatly enforced and branded into our lives.
Pros
Great benefits and relationships(network). Many opportunities to get certifications!
Cons
No comment!

4.6