U.S. Marine Corps

U.S. Marine Corps Employee Reviews

Diverse community
Field Radio Operator (Current Employee), Camp Pendleton, CaJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Deployments
Some of the most diverse and interesting people I ever met was here. A lot of good times and a lot of bad. Deployments are frequent.
Supervisor
Supervisor (Former Employee), Camp Pendleton, CAJuly 28, 2015
It was a great work environment as well as the camaraderie between all the different types of people that you meet and interact with.
A brotherhood with impeccable morals, values, and traditions
Logistics Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NC 28545July 28, 2015
Pros: medical, dental, education benefits
Cons: sometimes 24 hour work schedules
My time in the Marine Corps can not be summed up in a single word, sentence, or paragraph. It was one of my greatest adventures. Though physically and mentally exhausting, the Corps always had a way of keeping me hungry for knowledge. Every day was a lesson, all valuable. I learned how to do difficult tasks in extreme conditions, how to follow; but more importantly, how to lead. The Marine Corps was the best job I've ever had.
Serving Country
Administrative Speacialist (Former Employee), Camp Lejeune, NCJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Time away from family
It was an honor to wear the uniform and proudest time. I learned a lot of respect of those who wore the uniform before me. Our fellow marines are brothers an sisters. Hardest part of Job is the training. The most enjoyable part of job is the accomplishments.
Hard but worth it.
Special Intelligence Systems Administrator (Former Employee), USAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: All the benefits!
Cons: Hard work, long hours
Being a U.S. Marine is hard. They challenge you every day to strive, push forward, and succeed.

Joining the Marine Corps was the best decision I had ever made in my entire life. Though it is not for everyone, I highly recommend it to any man or woman who is able bodied, and loves a challenge.

I'm a proud supporter of the United States Military, and will pass on my pride and support to my future children.

Semper Fi.
Great branch
Lance Corporal - Warehousing (Current Employee), Albany,GAJuly 28, 2015
Highly trained personal who takes care of business daily. A very disciplined group of individuals that comes together as one.
Aviation Ordnance Chief (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Meeting great people
Cons: Long working hours
-Learned a lot about leadership and team work.
-Couldn't ask for a better career for the last 19 years.
-Deployments are long but this country isn't going to defend itself.
Its a bitter Sweet
E-4 Corporal (Former Employee), Camp Pendleton, CAJuly 28, 2015
I love some and hated some. IT really depends on your unit anf your job. you can be a combat veteran or be desk Marine. Like i said depends on unit and job. or MOS
Great place to work for a sense of belonging and teamwork
Instructor (Current Employee), Camp Lejeune, NCJuly 28, 2015
If you want a great place to work where it's like a family and everyone takes care of each other regardless of the situation, this is the place for you.
Military
Infantry, Logistics, Supply Clerk (Former Employee), Camp Lejeune, NCJuly 28, 2015
Fun work place with friendly and supportive management. Customers, Military and family members are always friendly and supportive when you are conducting business
Best times of my life
Corporal - 2DBN 3DMARDIV (Former Employee), Kaneohe, HIJuly 28, 2015
Everyday was different from the last. Very demanding but the most rewarding job I've ever had. I learned about different weapon systems and cultures. Also how to lead Marines and to perform well as a leader.
Productive work place.
Quality Assurance Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, NCJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Dental, Health Care, Gym Time, and Sports
Cons: None
I come to work around 2:30 pm everyday and check over the tool control program to receive end of shift from our day crew. At this time I also receive all pass down from any equipment that had been worked on throughout the day. Then I task out all equipment that needs to be repaired to all my employees. I keep track of all maintenance actions and make sure all work being done on equipment is done to the highest standard and quality. I also inspect all equipment for any discrepancies according to all publications before the equipment leaves my work center to be put on aircraft.
Great Comradre
Small Arms Repair Technician (Former Employee), Camp Pendleton, CAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Great brotherhood
Cons: Leadership can sometimes be unfair
I enjoyed my time in the Marine Corps even though there were tough times. It was challenging and very strenuous at times. I can honestly say it is one service I would be glad to serve with again. The brotherhood is none like any other.
Graduate School Level Training in Leadership
Security Cooperation Team Leader (Current Employee), Miami, FLJuly 27, 2015
My experience in the Marine Corps made me the person I am today. I developed organizational and leadership skills that allowed me to think on my feet, work in highly stressful situations and maintain bearing and focus to achieve any task. I learned how to be flexible as a leader in order to accommodate different personality types and work as a team to set and accomplish goals.
Great organization.
Machinegun Team Leader (Former Employee), camp pendleton californiaJuly 27, 2015
The Marine Corps is one of a kind and its the people that join that make it what it is. Its a great place to work for 4 years but then get out. Its nearly impossible to have a home life as a Marine but the benefits are amazing once its over.
what you learned
Infantryman (Former Employee), Camp Pendleton, CAJuly 27, 2015
Working in the Marine Corps was an experience I would not change if I could. The Marine Corps taught me about leadership skill, mentoring Marines, how to multi-task, along with many other valuable traits.
Active duty service
Marine Recruiter (Former Employee), Arlington, TxJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Serving in the Corps
Cons: None
I really enjoyed my time and it was my pleasure serving my country in the Marine Corps. I would advise that every one should do something for their country,
Good place
Team Manager (Former Employee), Camp Pendleton, CAJuly 27, 2015
I wrote a review already, but the Marine Corps is a great place to work. It has great benefits and you make life-long friends.
Very Good place to start your working career.
Tele-Type Operator/Computer Programmer (Former Employee), Camp Lejune, NCJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Loved the Travel and it was a learning experience.
Cons: Hated going into the fields and the constant threat of War.
The Marine Corps was a very god start for me. the travel was excellent. Went on a Med Cruise and 2 Carribean Cruises. Took a lot of pictures some places i read about in My school History books. I enjoyed every minute of my time in the military.
Love it!
Supply Administration Clerk (Former Employee), variesJuly 26, 2015
Its either in you or its not. youre either made for it or youre not. great branch I regret nothing and would do it all over again.

1 2 3 4 5