U.S. Navy Employee Review

Productive and noble
Gas Turbine System Technician/Operator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 29, 2013
The pace is very hectic and fast, then have ti wait for a long time. The job takes you away for long time, but it's all for a noble cause. The people are the finest you could ask for, you look out for them and certainly they look out for you. The most enjoyable part of the job is travel and knowing your job makes a difference to people abroad and particularly at home.
Pros
Great medical and retirement benefits. Travel
Cons
Long deployments

Other U.S. Navy Employee Reviews

Good Place to Use as Stepping Stone for future
Aviation Ordnanceman (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 18, 2017
Overall, I like the Navy.It is pretty fair and it's nice that you get a lot of different exposure and experiences. I would recommend to someone right out of high school or someone looking to advance their life but are indecisive or stuck in a rut. Enlisted is good, Officers get paid great money and benefits so I suggest going that route.
Recomended
Aircraft Mechanic Egress/Environmental E-5 (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 17, 2017
I would tell anyone to go into the Navy it is all that and makes you a productive worker, young men and woman get so much out of enlisting I am very proud to serve for the US Navy.
Pros
Great
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Navy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4