• Turned controls & throw switches to activate power, adjusted voice volume and modulation, and set transmitters on specified frequencies.
• Operated sound-recording equipment to record signals and preserve broadcasts for purposes such as analysis by intelligence personnel.
• Sent, received, and interpreted coded messages.
• Repaired radio equipment as necessary, using electronic testing equipment, hand tools, and power tools
• Validated known intelligence with data from other sources.
Gathered, analyzed, correlated, & evaluated information from a variety of resources, such as law enforcement databases.