Pros: education, training, discipline, leadership/supervisory skills, travel, great people
Cons: lack of time with family
- Musters to ensure everyone is present and receive orders to determine what needs to be accomplished.
- Split to group work space and conduct maintenance on mult-imillion dollar weapon systems.
- Constant teamwork to ensure the security of our ship and base in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Co-workers were disciplined but also very fun and easy to get along with – more... (Some considered family).
- Multiple days without sleep while on alert.
- Most enjoyable part of my job was to witness my weapon system save countless numbers of lives and billions in Department of Defense Assets in Baghdad, Iraq engaging incoming rocket, mortars and artillery. – less