U.S. News & World Report

U.S. News & World Report Employer Reviews

A great place to work but room for improvement
Advertising (Current Employee), Washington, DCMay 20, 2013
This is a start up environment couched in a legacy company. Fantastic work/life balance and kind and driven coworkers. The work can be dull at times and compensation is lower than other competitors. Management is pretty flexible but sometimes lacks a clear vision.
Fabulous place to work
Vice President, Dir. Worldwide Advertising Sales (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 29, 2012
Pros: owner and president were great!
Cons: really none!
Took USN from bankrupt to highly profitable for 20 years. Enter the internet and the rest is history!
Good work place
Senior Mail Clerk/Driver (Former Employee), Washington dc 20009May 8, 2012
Pros: great job lots of fun
Cons: down sizing
First job it was fun work there for thirty some year. I learn a lot about how deal with peolpe. I went to all kinds of goverment agency to pick-material for the editors at the magizine. The hardest part was know hardest part i love it. They down sized and let me and fifteen other workers go.
Productive and not overly stressful
Sales & Advertising Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 6, 2012
A young environment with most employees in the Sales/Advertising department being in their mid to late 20s. As an intern I have been given freedom to learn skills and assist in projects that fit my interest in sales and advertising.

About U.S. News & World Report

Founded in 1933, the weekly national news magazine U.S.News & World Report is devoted to reporting and to analyzing national – Read more