U.S. Physical Therapy

U.S. Physical Therapy Employer Reviews

You get what you give
corporate (Current Employee), houstonOctober 7, 2014
Worked here for over 5 years. Each time I've asked for more responsibility, I've been given it. I work out of the corporate office in Houston- I believe it's pretty obvious to us all that our corporate office jobs depend on the success of our clinic owners and their staff out in the field. We have really awesome leaders- most are therapists.
Office Manager
office manager (Former Employee), chicagoSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
This company is horrible to work for. They are franchises of a larger company. The owners are aggressive because of the larger company culture so they hire and fire people. You have no leg to stand on. My particular owner I reported as stealing from the corporate and nothing was done. She was stealing petty cash for her personal use.
its horrible
front office (Former Employee), KatyJuly 10, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: managment is horrble
their is no proper training from supervisor, no mileage paid for traveling to other clinics (at their will) in your personal vehicle. office manager talks and treats you like a dog!!, company has been reviewed for discrimination .
Good for a new grad
Physician Liaison (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 18, 2014
This is a good place to get your feet wet as a newbie out of college. Get your time in, and move on.
nothing
Payroll Specialist/Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 17, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nohing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing
Overall an excellent company, just not much opportunity for advancement.
Marketing and Sales Director (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 4, 2012
Great company with a solid culture. Second to none in the rehabilitation industry. Dynamic work with exposure to all aspects of healthcare.