U.S. Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

16 plus years working with the Best Company and great support
Business Office Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 2, 2017
I can't imagine anyone having a negative word for this company. I have worked over 16 years with a marvelous director and support staff from USPh. If I don't have an answer, someone is always there to help me.
I've gone through 2 Medicare audits and each time, I've had the best support at my fingertips. If there are any IT issues, they are on it. If I can't find an answer to an issue, there is ALWAYS someone there to direct me to the proper person.
The support I've received has far exceeded any other facility that I've ever worked for.
Pros
The positive feedback and support
Cons
I don't have anything negative to say
Poor leadership/management
Physician Liason (Former Employee) –  MichiganMarch 14, 2017
Despite many promises there is very little to gain monetarily or educationally with USPH. You will work for very little in every way. Only ability to make 40,000 or less per year.
Pros
Good healthcare benefits
Cons
Poor leadership, low pay, and no ability to make " uncapped commissions.
Patient Account Representative
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  IndianaJune 16, 2016
No competitive compensation, benefits are outrageously overpriced, lack of management due to corporate. Underpaid for all the work involved.
Pros
Meeting new people, learning new things, excellent pto benefit
Cons
No breaks, no coverage, hard to work with if something uncontrollable happens
August 30, 2016

Thank you for your comments. Our benefit programs are compared against benchmark data and structured to be both competitive and reasonable for the employees. We encourage you to speak to someone in our HR Department about the details surrounding your experience so that we can attempt to better understand your concerns and make things better for current and future employees at the particular clinic where you were employed.

Receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  IndianaApril 19, 2016
HORRENDOUS company. No lunch breaks, awful supervisors, extremely low pay. Broken promises as far as incentives. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!
May 3, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We encourage you to speak to someone in our HR Department about the details surrounding your experience so that we can attempt to make things better for current and future employees at the particular clinic where you were employed.

Great job - low pay
Cash Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2016
A typical day at work was a long drive for little pay for my experience but took the job after being laid off from a job over almost 9 years tenure and needed to support my family

I learned a different method of doing cash management and to work with a lot more variety of ethnic backgrounds

Management was great

Coworkers were great

The hardest part was the intensive drive to the complete other side of town, long hours doing the same repetitive duties at a computer screen almost the complete 8 hours of the day without breaks

Most enjoyable part was the people and the reconciliation part of the job
Pros
Great benefits and great people
Cons
Long drive and low pay
March 30, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us and wish you well in your future job.

Awesome People and a great Enviroment
Help Desk Support Level 1 (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 10, 2016
For the most part everyone was friendly, easy to get along with. The Christmas Parties were a blast, an a event they would host around May was also a blast. The people were cool. It's easy to get to know everyone. The downside is that there is no advancement, and pay isn't competitive.
Pros
Christmas Party, Events in the Spring, Enviroment
Cons
Little to no advancement, Pay isn't competitive
March 30, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We do take strides to promote from within if the opportunity arises and the individual's performance, skill set and experience is a true fit for the position. Good luck in your future endeavors.

You meet interesting people of all races.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2016
I really don't have to many negative things to say about my job. The reason I am looking for another job is because it's time for me to move on. I started in the company with co-worker that meant a lot to me as for dependability, laughter, and friendship. Out of 13 employee's I am the only one still there. Everyone else has moved on to better opportunities.
Pros
building a strong bond with your co-workers
Cons
when someone leaves the company
Broken promises!
Insurance (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaAugust 25, 2015
It's so sad when everyone Who works here is miserable! Oh except for the ones the manager likes. Poor management horrible communication. Staff is top rate the management just can't see far enough past their own agenda to see it! Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy!
October 21, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We encourage you to speak to someone in our HR Department about the details surrounding your experience so that we can attempt to make things better for current and future employees at the particular clinic that you worked at in Pennsylvania.

You get what you give
corporate (Current Employee) –  houstonOctober 7, 2014
Worked here for over 5 years. Each time I've asked for more responsibility, I've been given it. I work out of the corporate office in Houston- I believe it's pretty obvious to us all that our corporate office jobs depend on the success of our clinic owners and their staff out in the field. We have really awesome leaders- most are therapists.
Good for a new grad
Physician Liaison (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 18, 2014
This is a good place to get your feet wet as a newbie out of college. Get your time in, and move on.

Want to know more about U.S. Physical Therapy?

Ask a question
Overall an excellent company, just not much opportunity for advancement.
Marketing and Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 4, 2012
Great company with a solid culture. Second to none in the rehabilitation industry. Dynamic work with exposure to all aspects of healthcare.