U.S. Renal Care

U.S. Renal Care United States Employee Reviews

Very poor management, great pay, poor environment
intake representative (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 13, 2015
Pros: pays great, decent benefits
Cons: very poor management, poor environment
Worked for the CBO in plano, loved the first department I was in (reconciliation ). My manager and supervisor were absolutely awesome. Transferred to spread my wings. Management changed, department went absolutely down hill! You give your all, all your energy, and your life takes a back seat to your job. Very political, became a sad, toxic, depressing place to be. Sorry do not have anything positive to say about the company anymore. HR has the manager's best interest in mind. Taking issues to HR will not help you. If you want a life, happiness, and your health this isn't the place for you. :)
Better to have experience
RN (Former Employee), TXFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: pretty good pay
Cons: poor management
If you are new to this field, they train you and you can make a good money.
But the management is poor.
That's why everyone wants to leave this company and get a better place.
Not good benefit also.
A nice work place
Patient Care Tech (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 12, 2014
A typical work day was ok, came in and did my job, helped where I was needed, nice co-workers.
YAY
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Portland OregonOctober 8, 2014
I am writing another review for the same company. I dont have much other to say othter then they are great
Great Pay/ Horrible place to work
PCT (Former Employee), NYMay 14, 2014
Worked here for 4 yrs, was asked to leave due to personal differences in patient care policies. It was an unsafe work atmosphere, long hours, you gave your life to the company and helped at every chance, and company was ungrateful for your help and efforts you gave to them.

No HR support, you had to call to the HR dept and got voice-mail with no return call Saw at least 7 FA come and go through one clinic, and huge turnaround with employees.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UNIT SECRETARY (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 22, 2013
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK IS ALWAYS REWARDING BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ONLY VERY HELPFUL TO OUR PATIENTS BUT WER ARE LENGTHENING PATIENTS LIVES. I HAVE GAINED MORE EXPERIENCE BEYOND MY REPUTAL BACKGROUND IN MEDICAL RECORDS. I HAVE GAINED EXPERIENCE IN THE LABORATORY AS WELL AS EDUCATION ABOUT END STAGE RENAL CARE. MANAGEMENT IS TRUELY ABOUT PATIENT CARE AND MEETING THE PATIENT'S NEEDS. THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB IS SEEING THE PATIENT'S IN PAIN AND/OR DEALING WITH DEATH. BUT IT SO REWARDING TO WORK HERE BECAUSE WE ARE A PART OF EACH PATIENT'S LIFELINE.
Assistant Director of Nursing
Assistant Director of Nursing (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 16, 2013
Great, small organization-provides quality care. Enjoyed my quick stay, but decided it was time to make a change.