U.S. Renal Care Employee Reviews

Productive place
CCHT (Current Employee) –  Pine Bluff, ARJanuary 4, 2018
Very productive and great atmosphere. I enjoy the patients. Job is very physically demanding. The only thing I don't like is the hours going in at 4:45am and never have a set time of getting off sometime 14 & 15 hrs a day.
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
You never know when you getting off.
Bad management
Pct (Current Employee) –  GuamDecember 28, 2017
If you want to work more than 60 hours a week with stressful environment including to deal with your boss and patients attitude this is the place to be.
Very bad management, you dont get paid enough, work long, i mean super long hours, from 4am till 8 till 10 pm or midnight. Depends on your staffing which is always short!
You will be required to work almost every day and if you call in, they need an appropriate reason why, like your personal life. They wont believe you and will not respect your privacy. Will intervene with your available hours. The management does not appreciate your hard work and effort to please your patient and instead write you up for the littlest things. Will not acknowledge your suggestion and complaints.
Your boss or facility administrator that does not even care to ask how the floor has been going, but will stay in their office the whole day and will not even help in case of shortages.
Will audit you to death and lecture you with all the errors that you made and will not commend you for your improvement. Very stingy with pay raise and will always state your mistakes during evaluation more than your improvements. So you end up getting the lowest annual pay raise.

So if you want to be burnt out in a span of 2 months after your 6-8 weeks training as pct. then you should try!
Pros
sell your pto, and get bonus
Cons
no life
Truth.
PCT (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 25, 2017
Must have thick skin. Do only your job and do not do extra work or become an over achiever. Low pay increase every year through attendance and doing your job. Quality of performance doesn't matter. Be fast and do your job right and it'll become easy. I truly work half of the time and the other half I bs or sleep. Tip if your supervisors try to give you extra work because your fast and great at your job you have no choice but to slow your pace while working to prevent from getting extra responsibilities.

* I do have a great team. I've worked at other clinics where favoritism and gossip do play a big role so you just have to be lucky with who you work with.
Pros
It's a job.
Cons
Clinics make 80k-100k per patient, long hours and underpayed, should be on the show american greed.
Overworked and underpaid employees...worthlessness management!
CCHT (Former Employee) –  TexasDecember 9, 2017
Overworked and underpaid employees, worthless management that could care less about their employers and patients and only about meeting quota so they’ll receive their “bonus” come end of the year. Horrible turn over rate with employees, not to mention anyone off the street can get a job and keep it there...even if they’re doing patients more harm than good..(certain nurses). That’s because they can’t keep staff members and your management is too lazy to come a help ceratin clinic themselves. I could go on for days about a certaian clinic, but bottom of the line, do your research before working with the company, it’s not necessary the company it’s the management at each facility.
Good Pay..Awful Leadership
Insurance Billing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 28, 2017
Great pay...room for advancing if you are in the in crowd...awful culture and very very leadership. Executive level leadership made a point to harass and bully supervisors and managers...poor culture where a toxicity is welcomed.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
HR not effective at conflict resolution
Poor place of employment
Claims Reimbursement Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CANovember 16, 2017
Young and inexperienced managers that led out of fear for their own jobs. Lots of favoritism shown. Corporate office based in Plano, TX didn't care about our office in Long Beach unless we didn't meet goal and then they piped up. Long Beach office was in desperate need of an HR person.
Horrible Management
Reimbursement Rep (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 18, 2017
There is a high turnover in this company. You are introduced to a new team member today and the next day they are gone. Manager is rude & extremely impersonal. Let this company be your last resort.
Pros
Free drinks if you like soft drinks & coffee
Cons
Bad management who treat adults like children, short breaks
Horrible place to work, Management does nothing to improve issues.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIOctober 17, 2017
Management is worse of any place I've worked. Company and FA allows tech's to run over the nurses. There is no organization AND last check disappeared with everyone giving run around about it.
Pros
I have nothing positive to say.
Cons
No breaks, irregular hours and overall schedule. Terrible management
Usrc
Facility Administrator (Current Employee) –  Lyman, SCAugust 15, 2017
I have a wonderful group of experienced people in my clinic. We provide excellent patient care. The company is extremely financially oriented. Compensation is excellent.
Great company to work for with exercise equipment in back for the staff
Front Desk Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJuly 9, 2017
I put charts together for admissions, answered large volume of calls weekly and monthly required. ordered office supplies for staff , call for events. interacted with physicians and nurses
Pros
I liked the free lunches and candy the that came through for the staff zand sometimes coffee
Cons
We needed a break room and more clocks in the office
Management is poor
Ohio Certified Dialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OHJune 27, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is the patients. The hardest part of the job is working with people who call off 10-12 times when they first get hired in.
Pros
Pto
Cons
always short staffed
Not a great place in my area
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJune 21, 2017
Compared to the other dialysis facilities in my area, this one is the worst and least organized. The pay was pretty bad even aa a seasoned nurse with years of dialysis experience. The benefits are expensive and not very good.

I will say, their home office is in Texas and the people from corporate who came up were great. Very knowledgeable. I imagine working at a facility closer to their home base might be better. Lower management are bad. They hire nurse managers with no dialysis experience and expect them to rely on the nursing staff to help with managements duties.

The doctors in the area that send their patients there are great, but that doesn't help run the facility.

Overall I say there are better options in the area if you want a job in hemodialysis.
High Turnover, great pay
INTAKE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 1, 2017
We were extremely understaffed and worked mandatory overtime. Lacked communication on company changes. Refused to hold manager accountable for their actions.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor Management
Facility Administrator (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 9, 2017
A culture of excellence is taught from one employee to another regardless of their level in the company. This coupled with a healthy competition to be the best makes for a great organization.
Patient care technician NIGHTMARE
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARApril 18, 2017
This clinic exactly right here s terrible; no teamwork , management is terrible and everyone gossips. So if you are an amazing employee DONT work here. You only get promoted if you lie they know nothing about their policies and procedures and if they dont like you they will fire you. Do nottttttt work here the rn for pd is a straight wench and you will hate your life by the time your on your own!!!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Bad bad morality, no teamwork, poor management, terrible hours
poor managment, no time off, toxic work in environment
Dialysis Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Smelterville, IDApril 10, 2017
No room for advancement,
toxic work environment,
hostile work environment
lack of empathy for patients
Unethical management practices
unsave entrance to building for patients
no snow and ice removal.
Pros
pay
Cons
abusive employees
Nice work environment
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 21, 2017
Was a nice work environment and the benefits and pay were ok. Maanagment style left much to be desired. No flexibility to work from home at all. Salaries need to be reviewed.
Productive and enjoyable place to work
Insurance coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 2, 2017
For the little time I was there I really enjoyed my work and work place. The management is great and they always have a good attitude. The employees are patient if you have questions and everyone is pleasant to speak to.
Pros
the hours
Stay away from Tampa's Clinic
CCHT (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 26, 2017
Lots of favoritism ... Clinical coordinator is a manipulator who will throw you under the bus at first opportunity if you buck her nonsense. Poorly managed and Charge nurses are harassment driven. Techs treated horribly.
Pros
Cannot honestly think of any
Cons
Many
Productive and caring place to work at!
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXJanuary 23, 2017
U.S. Renal care gives me the opportunity to expand my knowledge in the medical field. The patients always show appreciation which pushes me to do my very best at what I do. The job can be heavy at times but at the end its all worth it. Whats important to me are the patients and their health.
Pros
Ability to expand knowledge, the people
Cons
short breaks