U.S. Renal Care Employee Reviews

I fell into dialysis after becoming a phlebotomist and fell in love with learning how very important kidney health is.
pct in training (Former Employee) –  Delhi, CAJanuary 3, 2017
A typical day was an early start between 4 am to 530am. I learned the principles/rules of the dialysis process,proceddures,documentation,water treatment,infection control,and patient care the most valueble.
Pros
GREAT PAY, FLEXIABLE WORK DAYS LETS YOU SPEND TIME W AN AGING PARENT OR TIME WITH FRIENDS
Cons
ALOT OF INFORMATION TO PROCESS AT ONCE IF YOU ARE NEW TO MEDICAL FIELD BUT DONT GET DISCOURAGED
Productive and caring place to work at!
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee) –  Cleburne, TXJanuary 23, 2017
U.S. Renal care gives me the opportunity to expand my knowledge in the medical field. The patients always show appreciation which pushes me to do my very best at what I do. The job can be heavy at times but at the end its all worth it. Whats important to me are the patients and their health.
Pros
Ability to expand knowledge, the people
Cons
short breaks
RN registered nurse at Flushing location
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Flushing, NYNovember 19, 2016
If you value your License use this location as a stepping stone

Has fried more employees than I can count to save

Management willing to lie to save their jobs and look good to superiors

Changes work schedules without asking employees

no support from management
Pros
no pros
Cons
very bad management, unstable schedule, no support from management
Stay away from Tampa's Clinic
CCHT (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 26, 2017
Lots of favoritism ... Clinical coordinator is a manipulator who will throw you under the bus at first opportunity if you buck her nonsense. Poorly managed and Charge nurses are harassment driven. Techs treated horribly.
Pros
Cannot honestly think of any
Cons
Many
US Renal Care
Clinical Research Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 17, 2016
US Renal Care is a great place I have enjoyed working here and would love to stay, my PI is a wonderful teacher, however the studies that we currently have are coming to an end and upper management has decided to close the Research Department.
Pros
You learn something new everyday
Cons
No more studies
Employment
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXDecember 6, 2016
How do I get hired at this company with no work experience anybody knows? I am willing to learn. I k ow they only wish to hire people that has the education to do this alrwady, but I willing to start somewhere.
Worst company ,lying managers and stupid supervisors
Reconciliation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 24, 2016
Run....if you are a person thst does not kiss but stay away. Favortisim is alive and obvious. If you say something about the pets, they will make your life miserable. Posting dept and supervisor and manager are the worst. Very racist. Fake all the way around. All of mgmnt stinks and HR dept is no help. They turn it around and you become the problem.
Pros
Cons
Stress, ignorant management
Poorly managed
PCT/CNA (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJuly 11, 2016
This place is a horrible place. It's poorly managed nobody wants to stay. The nurses think the PCT's are slaves. There is no help. I hated working here I've never worked in a dialysis clinic where management didn't take care or care for their staff. Not recommend
Cons
Everything is poor
Worst experience ever
CCHT Trainer (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 7, 2016
Loved the patients and what I did. Other than that this is a terrible place to work for. Employees call the shots, there is favoritism,no set schedules, managers will promise raises and not give them. Our FA knew employees would be leaving and waited until they left to start looking for new employees. PCT's knew they need to be certified and never did get their certification completed on time.
Pros
Enjoyed working only 3 days a week.
Cons
Terrible management, no team work, very little pay
Upbeat
Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 27, 2016
It was a great company to work for, managers made the daily tasks easy to handle. It was a layback environment where every one got along.

Want to know more about U.S. Renal Care?

Ask a question
Multiple responsiblities
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXOctober 15, 2015
Calls, assisting patients, provide supportive counseling and referrals. I enjoy talking to the patients and providing needed assistance and supportive counseling. There are multiple responsibilities for social workers, besides referrals and supportive counseling. I also assist with transportation, and educate patients on treatment options and advance directives. I assist patients with applications and insurance needs. I assist with transient services for those going out of town and for those visiting our clinic. I have learned that life is short and each day is precious.
Pros
the patients
Cons
multiple responsibilities
Horrible
Other (Former Employee) –  Adel, GAMarch 12, 2016
This place is awful. I was so impressed with the FA she presented herself as a great Christian BUT soon as I signed on to join she took off her sheep clothing. They only trained me for few days because I already had experience. I explained this is totally different from what I was accustom to but did not help. I made numerous errors. I left chambers open had a mess of blood everywhere. The FA would find fault in everything I did but again training only a few days. She let her senior Pct run the clinic they bring all 4 of your patients back at the same time which causes you to feel rushed and then that messes up your time with getting the next shift patients on at there right time. It was just an awful experience. FA sleeps in her office. Everyone talks on their phone in clinic area. FA has favorites. If you're not kissing up she treats you like bleep. Cameras need to be placed in the Adel clinic and the FA office that's the only way they will get in order. They use each other pass codes. It's ridiculous. Pct do the catheter patients just out of order....
Pros
benefits ok pay ok
Cons
awful FA she takes naps pretending she is typing at computer in office. she be knocked out.
renal care location norwood
management (Former Employee) –  cincinnatiSeptember 17, 2015
Calling for hiring manager and i keep getting the run around to get in touch with her one person said call on monday the other said call on tuesday let me say this i will call next week on those days if i get the run around again this company will be up for a fight DISCRIMINATION LAWSUIT I WILL WIN
Pros
training
Cons
poor management liars on staff answering phones
4 FA's in Four years
RN (Former Employee) –  northridgeAugust 8, 2015
This clinic has had four FA's in four years. The odd thing that all of them were given bad reviews upon their "resignation".

"If EVERY body else is bad, then maybe it's you."

Review this clinic's four year, Poor One star rating (CMS), then make your decision.

Protect yourself, Protect your license.

Ask around first, or you will wish that you did.
Pros
It's a bridge job
Cons
High civil, liability, and license risk. No support, Poor leadership, Cut throat environment.
Very poor management, great pay, poor environment
intake representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 13, 2015
Worked for the CBO in plano, loved the first department I was in (reconciliation ). My manager and supervisor were absolutely awesome. Transferred to spread my wings. Management changed, department went absolutely down hill! You give your all, all your energy, and your life takes a back seat to your job. Very political, became a sad, toxic, depressing place to be. Sorry do not have anything positive to say about the company anymore. HR has the manager's best interest in mind. Taking issues to HR will not help you. If you want a life, happiness, and your health this isn't the place for you. :)
Pros
pays great, decent benefits
Cons
very poor management, poor environment
Good Company
Medical Reimbursement Clerk (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CADecember 17, 2015
Very Good company to work for the people are very open if you are having any kind of work issue Management is great it' a great place to work.
UNIT SECRETARY (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 22, 2013
A typical day at work is always rewarding because we are not only very helpful to our patients but wer are lengthening patients lives. I have gained more experience beyond my reputal background in medical records. I have gained experience in the laboratory as well as education about end stage renal care. Management is truely about patient care and meeting the patient's needs. The hardest part of my job is seeing the patient's in pain and/or dealing with death. But it so rewarding to work here because we are a part of each patient's lifeline.
Great Pay/ Horrible place to work
PCT (Former Employee) –  NYMay 14, 2014
Worked here for 4 yrs, was asked to leave due to personal differences in patient care policies. It was an unsafe work atmosphere, long hours, you gave your life to the company and helped at every chance, and company was ungrateful for your help and efforts you gave to them.

No HR support, you had to call to the HR dept and got voice-mail with no return call Saw at least 7 FA come and go through one clinic, and huge turnaround with employees.
poor
Pct (Current Employee) –  ohioJuly 17, 2015
Demeaning, untruthful, unfair management that promotes a non Democratic culture and rules by Bullying employees and showing obvious favoritism to others. Very unhealthy work environment due to hours and management.
Pros
the patients
Cons
all the above. poor pay and management
Good Job/Great Manager
License Practical Nurse/Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  toledo ohioAugust 11, 2015
I really like working at this job pt's are great management is great to work for good steady job! learn on the job fast pace no down time
Pros
manager
Cons
can get boaring

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Renal Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8