U.S. Residential Group is a national full-service, fee-based apartment management company for conventional and affordable multi-housing communities. At USRG, our mission is to simply be the best apartment management company in the United States and to provide quality management, professional service, and superior operating results to our clients and residents.
POSITION PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Senior Regional Manager
Must possess strong leadership skills and have a successful history of managing multi-layered affordable housing. This is a Senior Regional Manager position that will include client and agency relations as well as training, mentoring and supervising District Managers and site employees.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Overall accountability for the operational and financial performance of a portfolio of affordable housing communities.
- Responsibility for the maintaining regulatory compliance and have a thorough understanding of the LIHTC, USDA RD and HUD programs.
- Maintain maximum income limits, rent limits and utility allowances; coordinate annual rent adjustments within the portfolio.
- Attend all audits and inspections; prepare timely responses and ensure monthly, quarterly and annual reporting is timely and accurate.
- Maintain active working relationships with regulatory agencies and financial stakeholders.
- Establish and monitor budgets and ensure financial and operational efficiency of the assigned communities.
- Plan and oversee capital improvement programs.
- Conduct routine site inspections to ensure communities are within the company standards and performing according to plan.
- Participate in development of company policy and procedure, employee development and regional training programs.
- Demonstrated ability to deal directly with Senior Management and all other personnel to build consensus, establish confidence, communicate effectively and contribute to a positive work culture.
- Working knowledge of Yardi and One Site management programs.
- Carry at least one national LIHTC housing designation (HCCP, 3CP, NCP).
U.S. Residential Group offers a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer long term disability, generous paid time off, 401K (with match), and more.
USRG is an equal opportunity employer