U.S. Security

U.S. Security Employer Reviews

Woring with Seniors
Security Officer, Receptionist (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 9, 2015
Daily routine included prepping food for the meals, cooking them, serving them and then cleaning up after everything was done. Hardest part getting attached to the seniors.
Unprofessional
Security Guard (Current Employee), Corona, CAMarch 5, 2015
The company was very unprofessional in my opinion. Management did not work with employee's schedule and had very poor attitudes.
U. S. Security was a good place to work
Security Guard (Former Employee), VariousMarch 4, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job was when I was able to work alone without distractions. A typical day at work was monitoring cameras, working the security desk, and checking employee badges, and checking in outside trucks.
The biggest scam company
Site Supervisor/Guard Client (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYMarch 1, 2015
Cons: everything
If you're a guard and you are looking for security experience, please avoid this company until you learn the ropes. They are well recognized for check errors, threatening guards with termination for asking for their correct pay, taking months to fix pay errors, lying about how much a site pays. This is a company that is known for poor treatment of it's guards and disrespect to clients. This company should be considered as a last resort.
The biggest scam company
Site Supervisor/Guard Client (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYMarch 1, 2015
Cons: everything
Just what I'd expect.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: paid fairly well.
Cons: the company cut my hours in favor of a personal favorite of site supervisor.
As a security officer, I would patrol by foot and vehicle property grounds for unauthorized visitors. Checked possessions of personnel leaving the site for unauthorized items.
A workplace that grew on me somewhat boring and sluggish
Security Guard (Former Employee), Brighton, MAFebruary 13, 2015
boring but sluggish workplace my job review was to occasionally observe patients in a drug rehabilitation clinic & write down what I observed in my daily journal
Secured Future
Security Guard (Former Employee), Tinley Park, ILFebruary 7, 2015
My typical work day at U.S. Security was constant foot patrol for contracted locations. The worst part of the Job is that they didn't offer jobs that had full-time permanent positions
productive and self motivated work area
Licensed Security Guard (Former Employee), beaumont TxJanuary 29, 2015
constant movement and computer/paper work is all ways done
mandatory checks of all vehicles that enters the premises.
-Sense I been there I've learned a lot about safety procedures and customer service.
the people I work with was very hard workers and we all ways work as a team. it only gets hard when truck drivers choose not to follow the rules. and the most good part of the job is when it slows down and can really take a brake
slow and quiet work
Security Guard (Former Employee), Burlington, VTJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: always had work available.
Cons: very boring at times.
did normal walk a rounds, spoke with people from time to time.
how to keep calm in a stressful situation and to be vigilant.
boss was nice and understanding,
nice co-workers, good people.
keeping busy over a long slow day.
helping people stay safe and helping whenever i could.
Its a step up
Supervisor (Current Employee), Irving, TXDecember 3, 2014
Pros: its a job
Cons: no cons
Its a step in a the right direction of you want to a career as a police officer Its a good company to work for Management is very nice Benefits not good if your a good worker you can advance in the company my coworkers have been very nice as most parts
not a full place to work
Security Guard (Former Employee), Stamford, CTNovember 21, 2014
didn't like it there i didn't like the hours the customers and management was a lil weirs to me. nothing was in place and nothing was organize
QUIET ATMOSPHERE
Security Officer (Former Employee), 1570 broadway New York, N.Y.November 18, 2014
Pros: paid for lunch.
Cons: one hour for lunch
Arrive at work 45 minutes early. Observing the sites. Checkout all areas, see that all entrances are fully secured. Communicate with co-workers on various sites, that really needs to be secured. There s no hard part of the job. That everything is in total control.
learning work place
Loss Prevention Officer (Former Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLOctober 21, 2014
worked in publix as a loss prevention officer. this is a great starting point.
Productive and fun work place
Security Officer (Former Employee), Roswell, GAOctober 14, 2014
- Check in and check out loaded delivery trailers
- Patrolled perimeter of warehouse
- Performed scheduled security checks
Lots of time and effort, only to see a huge change in management.
Security Officer/Site Supervisor (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCOctober 13, 2014
I'm not sure how the company has grown or evolved since I left, but things were a little rocky around the time of my departure. There was a huge change in management after the merging of two companies, and it was felt by all.
Easy Job
Night Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 9, 2014
My responsibilities were to check in all of the trucks for Dollar General Warehouse and make sure that there loads were correct.
Didn't work there long enough to give a good assessment.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDSeptember 2, 2014
Didn't work there long enough to give a good assessment. Didn't work there long enough to give a good assessment.
Gerdau
Scale Clerk (Former Employee), Jackson, MIJuly 27, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: pay
Working for Gerdau is very fast paced, you are always learning something new. They send you to a lot of meetings and training classes depending on what position your in some are daily some are a few times a month. Most of the co-workers are friendly and willing to help out if needed others are back stabbing especially the supervisors they expect you to do there job to make them look better. Most challenging part of the job is the constant change but for me it was the best part of it.
Flexible and Goal-Oriented Company
Lead Security Supervisor (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, NYJuly 6, 2014
Everyday was different and kept me on my toes. Some situations had me make quick decisions. The company provided great training.

1 2 3 4