Reports to: Director, Field Services
Focus: The Associate Director of Field Services’ primary responsibility is to increase the membership base of sportsmen’s clubs and individuals. This will be accomplished through further development of our volunteer network and through personal contact made during club meetings and sportsmen’s events.
1. Develop prospect lists of sportsmen’s clubs for potential membership.
2. Contact clubs to set up visits by USSA representatives.
3. Attend sportsmen’s club meetings as needed.
4. Schedule Local Field Director (LFD) visits to sportsmen’s clubs.
5. Maintain reporting system to track club visits.
6. Assist in training LFDs.
7. Surface and recruit new LFDs.
8. Organize and attend sportsmen’s events.
9. Develop and maintain club section of USSA website.
10. Others duties assigned by Director, Field Services
A bachelor’s degree in marketing or associated field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Candidate should have knowledge about outdoor sports such as hunting, fishing and trapping and be passionate about the outdoors. Salary $27,000-$32,000 depending on experience. Please send resume and cover letter.