U.S Employee Reviews in United States

dont do ping pong
janitoral (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 2, 2015
no free lunches or long breaks. would make it better for everyone to enjoy and to get along with everyone and to make sure there is no problems.
fun place to wrok
19D Cav Scout (Former Employee) –  ColoradoApril 27, 2015
a typical day at work dealt with high dollar machines, weapons cleaning, basic maintenance of all of our gear and assigned equipment.
Leadership
Flight Engineer (Former Employee) –  WORLDAugust 14, 2014
Constant change and deployment and unstable force at this time
Pros
joint career, education
Cons
deploying, family life, steady cuts
Teamwork
Unit Supply Specialist (Former Employee) –  CAJuly 14, 2014
My original schooling was Unit Supply but when I went to permanent party I was put in the motorpool and was in charge of the tool room. Not only did I learn about tools I had never heard of, but I organized the tools and their paperwork and all was checked out and checked in. I received an Accommodation award for keeping it organized. When I was pregnant with my first child I was moved into the office and did dispatch and ordered parts for all vehicles and generators. I did enjoy driving the 2 1/2 ton truck which was for my tool room and it was always my responsibility.
Pros
benefits, the company
Exciting up and coming technology environment.
Candidate Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 11, 2014
Wonderful management to work for. I was really hoping to see the organization grow but that did not happen. No room for advancement.
Fun working place
Credentialing Coordinator/Clerkship Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lackland AFB, TXJune 24, 2014
Working for this company was a great time. All the individuals that worked in this office were supportive in good and bad time. All the individuals that i interacted with were there to assist me to do an excellent job.
Pros
the boss took care of her workers
After 28 years I have found there is no such thing as a typical day on the Job.
FIRST SERGEANT SENIOR ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJune 24, 2014
With the wide verity of employees ranging from ages, back grounds, beliefs and cultures, every day provided a leadership challenge. If there was a typical day they were few and far between. On a day to day basis I was often relied on to maintain production and resolve any personal or professional issues that affected as many as 230 employees on a daily basis. Maintaining a productive working environment and insuring external demands for missions were met and the needs of individuals were met in order to maintain motivation and a friendly work environment and develop good leaders. It was important to invest both personal and professional time in employees that will ultimately pay dividends by maintaining quality personnel for future of the organization.
Pros
structure/team/job security
Cons
having to make life changing decisions for people who made stupid mistakes
Fun work environment.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Marion, VAJune 4, 2014
A typical day at this job required me to take calls all day and listen to any customer complains or problems they encounter. I learned how to keep calm while dealing with angry customers, and find a solutions that makes everyone happy. My Co-workers were very friendly and easy to get along with. The hardest part of this job was having to get cussed out, however, it was satisfying when I solved the problem and made them happy.
great experience
Cook (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAMay 7, 2014
worst mistake in life-getting out. i would have retired 20 years ago if I'd of stayed in
Pros
travel
prison setting
Department of justice (Former Employee) –  Sheridan, ORMarch 12, 2014
Learned a lot of skills pertaining to the job field I would like to pursue of working with adults and children with special needs
Pros
learning experience
Cons
mood swings
I haven't been able to work in a few years, and now I am very excited to get back into the work force.
Not currently working. I'm on SSD (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 21, 2014
I enjoy working with a variety of people, work hard to get the job done. I like a work environment that safe and comfortable to work at,
Pros
relaxed atmospher
Cons
negative, gossipy peers
Professional Business with Great Benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bristol, TnOctober 28, 2013
A typical day at work would include answering phones, scheduling appointments, and multitasking on different programs and applications. I am proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Works, Excel, and Powerpoint. I learned to multitask and look up where packages were to be able to better serve the customer. I work well with others and can handle working in a fast paced enviornment with others. I have a go attitude and not afraid to help other co workers to overcome an objective. I like to stay busy and I believe that it makes the day go by faster. Hardest part is when you are not busy and constantly waiting on something to do because it is hard for me not to work. I enjoy working in a surrounding that is upbeat and fast paced. I enjoyed the people I worked with and the surrounding, however my hours were hard for a single mother.
Pros
catering for lunch, benefits, and breaks were scheduled well
Cons
benefits, 401k, hours
productive, fun work place, with ping pong table!
Revenue customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Bristol, TNMay 23, 2013
a typical day at work...
Sometimes you feel as though your on a leash because your wearing a headset for up to, but not limited to 12 hours.

what you learned...
How fedex works, Military time, better typing skills.

The management...
Was mostly really respectful honest caring people, with exceptions.

your co-workers...
The people who have been there the longest were mostly all really nice and good at the job, but They hire so many people now that they don't care anymore who they hire they just hire..

the hardest part of the job
dealing with really rude disrespectful people.

the most enjoyable part of the job
typing all day, no manual labor.
Pros
good pay, not hard.
Cons
very strict attendance polocy
basic day/experience
n0thing hard ab0ut it
laid back, easy m0ney
Awesome Place
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Bristol, TN, USFebruary 8, 2013
I love this workplace, the only reason why I looked for other work is that phone noise gives me terrible headaches. They have great appreciation with their FUN commit. and the ping pong table is pretty rad. Full of nice people that really care about you. You'll learn a bunch and it is easy to move up.
Pros
break room with ping pong, air hockey, foseball
Cons
telephones
Productive and very knowledgeable
Diesel Mechanic/ Supply Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mena, ARDecember 4, 2012
A typical day consisted of us being on the Flight Line working on KC-135's and making sure they were mission ready. I learned everything that I needed to know about the aircraft and what all the compoments functions were. Our supervisor's were helpful when we needed them. The guys that I worked with were some of the greatest people and everyone helped everyoen out when they needed it. It really wasn't hard simply because I really enjoyed doing it and I have always loved mechanic work. Everything about the job was enjoyable
Pros
benefits, pay
Cons
n/a
Training
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Drum, NYOctober 21, 2012
My day consitisted of alot of paperwork and coordination between many different sections to train the personel withing my part of the company. I learned alot about networking and the importance of training people to insure saftey and tasks where accpomlished. I trained and worked with some of the most professional people. The hardest part of my job was working long days. I enjoyed the most making sure the people where motivated and trained. I also love taking part in the training myself so that i am current and constantly learing.
Pros
great benifits
Cons
long days
Productive and fun work environment, very good management, great benefits, great trainers, good co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Abingdon, VAOctober 11, 2012
I loved working here. I have worked in 2 other call centers and this really is the best of the 3. The management is amazing and will help you achieve anything if you are willing to work. The compensation is more than enough and their insurance is pretty good as well. They just have a really good attitude about the work they do and it's refreshing to go in there to more than not smiling faces. The job itself offers stability, but advancement isn't as high because the people who earn their way into management positions tend to stay there because they like it. They also give you a set schedule, so it's easy to plan your life around it.
Pros
management, trainers, compensation, insurance, attitude, stability
Cons
advancement, freight auditors
Customer and Revenue service.
Dual Agent (Former Employee) –  Abingdon, VAAugust 16, 2012
At U.S. Solutions Group I was a dual agent that did but wasn't limited to numerous jobs, such as billing, tracking, bill payment, and cases. I was trained extremely well through this company and learned many things that I didn't know about FedEx and shipping. A typical day at work was filled with fun. I always had great co-workers on my team and we helped one another whenever there was an obstacle. The coworkers that I had was apart of a large team that work towards obtaining the same goal, low call handle times and superb customer service. Even though at times it was hard to deal with a frustrated customer, I was always able to understand their frustrations and was able to care for them in ways that most others were not able to. Management was great, always willing to assist their team, as they were after the same goals. The hardest part of this job as I mentioned earlier was dealing with a frustrated customer, however the most enjoyable part of this job was when I was able to help these customers with their issues and get their packages to them.
Pros
building great relationships and gaining knowledge to move forward in my career.
Cons
being a part of a team that wasn't resourcful.
Ok place to work I got to show my faith, company allowed time for christians to meet in am.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  BOONE, NCApril 11, 2012
Sales rep called each day to customers provided to sell metal buildings. Learned to tell the truth even in the face of adversity. Company led customers astray by lying about availability of products at time of call. I told the truth and sold more by being honest then lying to my customers. Management seemed to care more about how much they could make then the people that worked for them. Best part of job was having a good relation-
Ship with my co-workers and doing the right thing
Pros
good pay for the job, and friends who cared about you.
Cons
no insurance, or benfits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4