UBS

UBS United States Employee Reviews

Good culture
Asset Management Project Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 30, 2015
Good work life balance but not too much internal comms. I was only there for 3 months on a project. Friendly and helpful culture.
Inbound phone center
Client Services Associate (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 30, 2015
Answered up to 100 calls per day.

I learned that you have to have a backbone when working with callers.

Management has evolved since resigning

Really go to know my coworkers

It was a challenge working with customers over the phone. At time, their demands were hard to meet.
Financial Services Industry is all about customer satisfaction
Administrative Manager (Former Employee), Madison, WIApril 29, 2015
Pros: Company gatherings; community service, Paid holidays
The most enjoyable part of the day is working with clients. In the financial services industry, the sky is the limit on much you can learn and each day brings a new challenge.Working together with co-workers and management has brought a new meaning to "Teamwork".
Compliance Analyst/Senior Branch Examiner (Former Employee), Weehawken, NJApril 28, 2015
Pros: Good
Great place to work. I was able to travel and see the country. IN addition UBS has a great wealth business. I was able to work with great management.
UBS Intern
Management & Financial Services Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 26, 2015
As an intern at UBS, I got to work with lots of intelligent professionals. I learned a lot of helpful finance skills and got great advice from them
Work space
Credit Risk Analyst Co-op (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 20, 2015
The work environment was not very exciting. The work space was not welcoming and made the day go by extra slow if there was not a lot of work to get done.
Job Life
Associate Director (Current Employee), Weehawken, NJApril 19, 2015
Pros: Able to work from home at times
Work environment is friendly, co-workers always helpful. The people that I interact with on a daily basis are dedicated to the company and easy to work with. There are seasoned, talented individuals on the teams; however they are not always recognized for such.

The hardest part of the job is the re-locating factor that is being discussed on a daily basis. Due to that news UBS is losing a lot of skilled players.

As middle and senior management leaves and are being replaced the priorities of the business keep changing and the "vision" is not always viewed the same at times. Thus putting a lot of pressure for management to perform with less resources.
Professional Wealth Management Office
Wealth Management Internship (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJApril 16, 2015
Working with UBS was a great experience. Business was conducted in the utmost professional manner. Management worked together with advisors to facilitate an excellent client experience.
Productive and fun work place
Intern - Wealth & Investment Management Group (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 15, 2015
I have experience working with SQL, Hadoop, Hive. I have experience in Financial Module. Am looking for Data Analyst position and at the same time as Business Analyst kind of role is also fine for me.
Good work life/balance but little else
Associate Director (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 14, 2015
Pros: Work from home, flexible hours
Cons: Poor management decisions, no raises/bonuses
Worked here in Chicago for almost 2 years. Typical big bank atmosphere. Management here makes very strange decisions and almost everything is offshored. Basically our job is making sure the people in India don't screw up and cause us to lose all our customers
Great job culture
Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 10, 2015
Friendly people, willing to teach, great supportive culture, people aren't defined by their rankings, needs more opportunities for advancement
OKAY Place
Sr Branch Service Associate/Admin Assistant (Current Employee), Tacoma, WAApril 9, 2015
Pros: Occasional free lunches, after tax season celebrations, summer get togethers, holiday parties
Cons: raises do not correspond with living expenses
Everyone here works hard and plays hard. We take time to reach out to our local non profit communities. We do fundraising via Jeans Day. We do holiday toy drives, etc.

Professional place. We go through mandatory once a year internal audits and we get good reviews and grades each year.
Always fun shared lunches on our floor
Client Resolution Specialist/EPAS (Current Employee), Weehawken, NJApril 3, 2015
Pros: Fun people, nice view outside building
Cons: No in NYC
Very friendly and helpful management, training was good, supportive management.
Good size office, great parking. Cafeteria has good healthy options for lunch
ACCOUNT TRANSFERS
Senior Client Representative (Former Employee), Weehawken, NJMarch 31, 2015
PLENTY OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW,MANAGE ACCOUNTS, MONEY TRANSFER, BILLPAY,BALANCE ACCOUNTS,DELT WITH IRA,COMMUNICATED WITH BROKER FIRMS ON THE REGULAR, GREAT TEAM WORK,
Great Place to work!!
Front Desk Administrator (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 31, 2015
I am glad to be apart of a wonderful company like ubs. Everyone is very driven here. I have learn tons of great things from differnt people, from differnt background.
Productive and Dynamic group
EPAS, Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Weehawken, NJMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Company is all about your family life and they can be very accomadating
Cons: Due to the offshore/inshore of this business, you can find yourself very stretched.
A typical day aside from the daily work load is the interation that I have with my co-workers. They are my strength and guidance whenever I need them. They are a very important part of my day in this very stressful environment. The hardest part of the job is trying to satisfy all internal and external clients. It can being trying sometimes but also rewarding. The most enjoyable time of the day is is when all the checks and balances of the day equal out and we wind down and talk amongst each other. Management also plays a key role in my day as they are the backbone of the department. With all the knowledge that they possess, it is a benefit to learn from them as you try to progress yourself through your career.
good place to work
Trade Support Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 23, 2015
Its a good place to work but I am looking to move to where my family is located. I would recommend UBS to other people.I learned a lot & have nice co-workers.
N.A
Account Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 22, 2015
Working at UBS was great. Very supportive environment and peers were collaborative. I worked for the global asset manager for five years and really appreciated the collaborative nature of our team structures. The company is very client-focused and values strong personalities.
Great company with a friendly working environment!
Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 18, 2015
It is a company to work for. All employees are highly qualified with pleasant personalities. Positive attitude and friendly working environment.
My experience at UBS
Prime Brokerage Margin Collateral Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 17, 2015
Pros: midtown area
Cons: n/a
A great professional workplace with tons of positive co-workers, I learned new skills and enjoyed the experience at UBS.

1 2 3 4 5

About UBS

We draw on our 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in – Read more

UBS Salaries