UBS Employer Reviews

Good Company
Bank AG Director (Former Employee), MiamiFebruary 26, 2015
Its a great company to work for.

Management its very supportive, however i feel that there is not such a thing as job security
Good work life balance, not a lot of room for advancement
Wealth Strategy Associate (Former Employee), 1285 Avenue of the AmericasFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: 8am to 5:30pm hours
Cons: pay
Professional coworkers but not very friendly. Decent hours, not a lot of opportunities to move around the company or grow, terrible pay.
Great place to work!
Intern (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 25, 2015
I am an intern for the Branch Office Manager and help out with the Senior Branch Office Administrator. My roles and responsibilities are limited.
I enjoyed working at UBS in New Orleans and in Dallas
Senior Registered Client Service Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 25, 2015
I liked management at UBS and they seemed to appreciate the fact that I had so many years in the field. I would have stayed at UBS had it been my choice.
Positive, productive workplace.
Legal Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Weehawken, NJFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: gym and cafeteria on premises
Cons: incentives
Learned how to build relationships with internal and external customers. When I needed information for report purposes, co-workers were very supportive and helpful in obtaining the appropriate documentation so I could meet and exceed deadlines.
High paced environment
Director, Equities Business Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 11, 2015
Cons: long commute
Wonderful place to work. High paced trading floor environment - something different each day.
Great co-workers still friends with today.
Great Place to Work
Project Manager (Current Employee), Weehawken, NJFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: lots of benefits
Cons: short breaks
Define and provide a risk assessment of the project in collaboration with senior management. Alot of help from upper management. The hardest part of the job is not keeping up with the industry. I enjoy my co-workers and my position.
Financial
Assoc. Director - IT Financial Operating Manager (Current Employee), Stamford, CTFebruary 6, 2015
Being the liaison between finance, IT and all financial queries throughout the day. I have learned relationship management and conflict management. The hardest part of my job is managing different expectations of all my stake-holders. The most enjoyable part is having a client happy with my results.
Steep learning curve and supportive work environment
Analyst/ Product Management (Current Employee), Stamford, CTFebruary 4, 2015
As an intern analyst my daily work varies and I never get bored with what I am doing. The area where I am being placed in is a very interesting field which challenges me from day 1. My colleagues are very friendly and supportive. You will always be able to find someone who is willing to help you out. I love my job and my team.
Good Stepping Stone, Great People
IT (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: working from home!
Cons: firm is cutting cost by any means!
I love what I do and I love that I can telecommute. There is virtually no raises or bonus. My heath care benefits has more than tripled from one year to another. I survived a 35% staff reduction and outsourcing initiative.
A VERY LUCRATIVE AND CHALLENGING PROFESSION.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 30, 2015
ON THE PHONE WITH CLIENTS ABOUT 75% OF THE DAY.
LISTENING AND LOOKING FOR NEW INVESTMENT IDEAS.
ENJOYED WORKING ON COMMISSION ALTHOUGH STRESSFUL.
THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS DEALING WITH UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS FROM CLIENTS, THE EASIEST PART OF THE JOB WAS HAVING CLIENTS TAKE YOUR ADVICE.
great place to work, good work life balance
Principal Review Registered Principal, Director (Current Employee), Weehawken, NJJanuary 30, 2015
i enjoy working at UBS, great environment, hardworking people, family friendly. competetive. I review annuity and insurance transctions as part of a tem of 3 and we service all UBS branches
Nice place to work
Technical Business Analyst Consultant (Former Employee), weehoken, njJanuary 28, 2015
Technical Business Analyst Consultant
GEAR – Global Environment of Accounting and Reporting – comprehensive General Ledger and
Bookkeeping System with additional functionality for the Capital Markets, Equities, Fixed
Income, Mutual Funds, Derivatives and other financial instruments)
• Performed data mapping, Data mining, Data governance
• Participated in Risk studies, AML and KYC projects, performed data quality assessments, worked with users on system fields, data relationship reporting etc.
• Wrote test plan, test scripts for UAT, and regression testing.
• Used Business Intelligence Tools - Excel
• Analyzed and designed bridge backs to the Legacy systems
• Flowcharting using VISIO, Prepared Documentation
UBS
Compliance Analyst, Wealth Management Americas (Current Employee), Weehawken, NJJanuary 27, 2015
Working at UBS has been enjoyable. There is a positive work environment and effort between management and my co-workers. Though some days are better than others, what I've learned during my time here has been invaluable.
Great people
Investment Banking Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 26, 2015
Cons: no free lunches or dinners
Great company culture, great co-workers!
Working for UBS was great but not as great benefits and career advancement opportunities as with some others.
Hours are not as bad as with some other banks.
Productive and fun palce
Wealth Management Intern (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 25, 2015
This most enjoyable part is to touch with different clients and created a speed button to increase their efficiency to maintain their customers' database.
CULTURE ASPIRED FOR DEVELOPMENT
Executive Team Assistant / Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Weehaween, New JerseyJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: great workplace balance
Cons: career growth
Typical day at work consists first and foremost checking my managers and attorneys scheduled planners.; then my voicemail and email, then I prioritize my activities for the week with my task list so I am efficient with everything that is to come up.

I've learned so much at UBS. They have an internal campus with class registration from project management to handling phone calls. I love this idea. I take these classes and find them very crucial to my working environment in and out of UBS.

Management gets the job done and assist with the people who will help you to get the job done

Coworkers are knowledgeable and very supportive.

I do love what I do, but it’s sometimes daunting to know if you will be working because of the constant changes happening in the banking industry.

The best part of my job is having the freedom to express myself and to perform not just because I’m paid to do it but because I’m inspired to be the best.
UBS
Research Coordinator, Equity Research (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 23, 2015
 Responsible for reconciliation of the ($5.8BN) Mortgage Origination pipeline.
 Manage the building of interfaces with the consumer and bank platforms, creation of process bulletins to the Sales, Product and Operations employees, as well as deployed and tested agreed/approved reports.
 Work directly with Head of Product Strategy on trend analyses, metrics, pipeline, press releases, marketing presentations and other business critical projects.
 Lead business analyst for Regulatory Loan Documentation workstream on Mortgage Origination migration from one platform to another.
 Organize, document and compare existing regulatory documents with regulatory documents and identified changes where required.
 Led meetings with legal, compliance and product owners from multiple business lines to facilitate agreement on changes and sign-off.
 Led the testing effort to review documents during the testing phase to ensure all technical changes were correctly incorporated.
 Create and update monthly forecasting ($492MM) template for Sales and Processing.
 Manage Process Mapping and Risk Matrix for all RRE, Sales and Operations, working with all departments to create current process flow.
 Create and update daily Regulatory reports.
Intern
Intern (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 22, 2015
I was an intern there,
you will learn a lot
I worked for free at that time
Office coordinator, business service associate, client service associate
Business Service Associate (Current Employee), New Albany, OHJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: always a learning experience.
Cons: lack of growth opportunity.
Typical day includes:
Office skills: phone, computer, excel, word, networking, deposits, disbursements, annuities, account forms.
Speak with clients to schedule reviews and help with account needs.
Work with office clients, company employees, to help with their needs.
Schedule reviews for financial advisors and managers.
Pay bills and order office supplies.
Keep compliance files and audit on a regular basis.

1 2 3 4 5

About UBS

We draw on our 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in – Read more