UC Funding LLC (www.ucfunds.com), a Private Commercial Lender headquartered in Boston, MA, is a national leader providing debt and equity capital for commercial real estate. Our team is comprised of highly experienced real estate finance professionals with unsurpassed access to capital and technology. We are currently seeking candidates in Boston, New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Washington DC, Miami, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Dallas and other select markets.
We are seeking talented, energetic individuals with Commercial Real Estate Financing knowledge and relationships to aggressively solicit business from developers, real estate owners and brokers to provide financing for their properties. This individual will be given access to unlimited capital resources, including our balance sheet, along with the industry’s leading technology platform.
Successful candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Commercial real estate industry experience required.
- Proven track record for originating and closing Commercial Real Estate Loans.
- Vision with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Superior communication and organizational skills.
- Confidence dealing with high net worth individuals and real estate investors.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Possess a superb knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent self-motivational skills.
- Driven by commission based compensation.
A current database of brokers and real estate professionals is essential.
Responsibilities of the successful candidate:
- Originating commercial real estate debt and equity structures.
- Developing relationships with real estate professionals through prospecting and networking.
- Working as a part of the sales team to develop, implement, and maintain effective sales strategies and goals.
- Preparing and presenting professional, informative and knowledge based investment analysis packages to our underwriting team.
- Marketing the company as a premier commercial real estate lending institution.
UC Funding offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan. For more information on the company, please visit our website at www.ucfunds.com.
UC Funding is a national balance sheet provider of capital solutions involving both debt and equity that has closed in excess of $500 million in real estate investments over the last 18 months. UC Funding looks to hit the $1 billion dollar mark in 2013. For more information about UC Funding’s commercial real estate platform, please visit (www.ucfunds.com).
UC Funding’s core belief is that real estate ownership and real estate financing should work together as a partnership. By working together, UC Funding shares each and every client’s vision of creating innovative financial solutions.
UC Funding provides financial solutions throughout the entire capital stack, including joint venture equity. UC Funding is one of the nation’s most entrepreneurial lending institutions focused on Multi Family, Retail, Office, Hotel and Industrial/Warehouse assets nationwide. For more about the UC Funding’s commercial real estate platform, visit (www.ucfunds.com).
NO recruiters or staffing firms please.
Keywords: Loan Officer, Mortgage, Mortgage Broker, Senior Loan Officer, Mortgage Officer, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Loan Consultant, Loan Assistant, Loan Applications, Mortgage Banker, Loan Advisor, Commercial Mortgage, Commercial Loan, Real Estate, Sales Executive, Property Financing, Commercial Property