UK2Group is one of the largest web hosting companies in the world, with US corporate offices based in Providence Utah. UK2Group has experienced tremendous growth over the last 4 years, with brands including UK2.net, WestHost, midPhase, 100TB, VPS.net, VI.net, Resell.biz and 100TB.com.
We are looking for talented front-end web developers to join our growing team. We are offering multiple permanent positions and are looking for people with 2+ years commercial experience who can show us examples of work they’ve been involved with.
You’ll join our front-end development team working on our shiny new group-wide hosting control panel. The UI is entirely client-side, written in backbone.js and communicating with a set of RESTful APIs developed by our in-house development team, with whom you will be working with closely.
We strive towards code reuse and sane coding standards, with peer code reviews and discussion encouraged. There is also a dedicated QA team and excellent collaboration between front and backend teams. We collaborate over IRC, use GitHub for version control, and Redmine for project management within an agile environment.
Skills & Requirements
- You’ve got experience with backbone.js & RESTful APIs
- You’re comfortable working in a team or independently.
- You ask questions and like seeing your work go live.
- You’ve got great UI & UX design skills, and an eye for detail.
Ideally, you’ll also
- Have experience working with Git & GitHub.
- Have a good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Have experience working on Mobile Apps.
Please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements.