Develop and execute new innovative marketing video portal. The industry is booming; the personal home rental website is an alternative to booking a hotel. The position is to drive up bookings thru networking with travel consultants and directly to European, Canadian & American travelers. Creating an overall marketing strategy that is for short term rentals in New York City, Seattle ,Los Angeles, Maui Hawaii, Caribbean Aruba ,St Johns, Europe Barcelona , Paris.
-Work tirelessly to ensure guest satisfaction and boost online reviews and site rankings.
-Increase ratings and achieve a high customer rating on Homeaway.com, Flip key Trip advisors, Air BnB, holiday lettings
-Oversee design of Ultimate vacation experience website, creation and management of online booking sites.
-Resolve customer complaints, and directed concierge services.
-Manage 14 employee hotel staff, including training, hiring and firing, scheduling, job assignment, compensation and bonuses.
-Manage vendors and ensured that food quality and service equaled the high standards set elsewhere in the vacation homes and villas as well as apartments,
-Determine room rates and inventory using a market study of other vacation home and apartment rentals
Create and produce reports for management, monthly occupancy calendars balance accounts, discrepancies, Bank Deposits, payroll & expenses using lodgix.
- Manage personnel, coaching & development, scheduling, associate evaluations, training, hiring, conducting monthly meetings according to the polices and procedures.
- Respond to all surveys within 24 hours, making sure that guest concerns\compliments were heard and compensating the guest based on Ultimate vacation experience100% satisfaction guarantee philosophy.
- Work closely with all other departments (sales, accounting, HR, housekeeping, engineering) to be sure that the comfort and satisfaction of our guests exceeded their expectations.
Manage the front desk, all the keys and employees
- Balance all the financial accounts, make reports about entire transactions.
- Crisis handling, emergency procedures, customer satisfaction.
>Follow up sales & Guest Service Agent\Concierge services for vacation rentals
- Following up on Sales consultants with Registering guests, making and modifying reservations.
- Concierge duties.
- Provided exceptional service to all guests.
- Supported other departments as needed.
- Proven managerial experience covering all facets of the industry
- Successful development of low cost advertising and marketing campaigns
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to master and integrate all aspects of business operations
- Manage the most improved department with regards to customer service - Achieve the highest OpenTable, Yelp, TripAdvisor and Unifocus (guest satisfaction) scores to date.
- Elevate guest satisfaction/consumer confidence
- Develop marketing plan for vacation rental guests;
- Responsible for the sales and service of special events, forecasting, scheduling, staff floor coaching, employee reviews, monitoring service standards .
- Duties include scheduling, employee reviews, staff floor coaching, maintaining service standards, and the monitoring of repair & maintenance.
> Handle accounts receivable/payable and sales cash flow of monthly net profits
- Increase productivity and efficiency of staff by creating and implementing various systems & office procedures that are utilized hourly, daily & monthly
- Set up daily schedule for the crews for clean up crews, maintenance
-Room inventory management systems
-Marketing and advertising
-Proficient in MS Office Suite and graphical design software.
-Exceptional customer service and communication skills
-Budgeting and cost control
-Fluent in English, (Spanish &/or French a plus)
We are a ultimate vacation portal that has a new concept on how to plan your complete travel online by just visiting one site. We offer...